More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Khan Khan

What world do you want to create?

Claimed women - Inherited power - Enthusiastic

Claimed women

You can claim women as your own. Once done, they will be unable and in fact unwilling to resist any of your commands. You can only claim one woman at first, but with time your power will grow and allow you to widen your harem.

Inherited power

This power runs into your family since time imemorial. It doesn't always manifest the same way, sometimes it works on men instead of women, or on people with a specific feature such as red hair, scars, or such. You've heard some of your ancestors could target animals or royalties. The power has not manifested in several generations, but you were marked from birth with it and you've felt your dormant ability slowly grow in you since teenagehood. It could arisen anytime now.

Your power also allow you to permanently alter the body and mind of the women you claim, as well as your own.

Enthusiastic

The women you claim will always be happy to serve you and obey all your orders with enthusiasm. Even though your power doesn't allow you to directly control the witnesses of your actions, their reactions should range from apathetic to cheerful as long as nobody's hurt or worse, even if you and your claims have wild sex in public.

Where and when will your power awaken?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)