More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mkuncertain mkuncertain

What world do you want to create?

Celebrities - Biggest Fan - Grateful/Needy/Begrudging

Celebrities: Defined as any person the character would recognise and know the name of, despite having never met before and having no mutual friends with that person.

Biggest Fan: When the character identifies themselves as a fan of a celebrity, they immediately become seen as their biggest fan. Not just their biggest fan but the human embodiment of their entire fandom, the walking incarnation of their entire fame and celebrity. The celebrity in question will then do anything for the character.

Grateful/Needy/Begrudging: The celebrity's exact reaction to the character will depend on their own relationship with fame. For famous people who want and need as much fame as possible, they will be extremely needy towards the character, wanting both attention and to please. For others who are thankful for fame, they will do what the character wants out of gratitude. Some celebrities are famous reluctantly and will therefore only do what the character wants out of an obligation. There might even be celebrities who never wanted to be famous at all who would be outright fearful of the main character.

The public will simply see the celebrity as acting as normal for a fan, similar to signing autographs or taking selfies with them. Attentive celebrities would be seen in a good light for being 'good to their fans' while more celebrities might be seen as snobby.

How does our protagonist find out their power?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)