More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DamianFreeUseLover669 DamianFreeUseLover669

Storylines (Please Add/Continue)

Carly Daniels (19) - Instagram THOT

Carly Daniels lay on her back, legs spread wide as she live-streamed herself getting relentlessly fucked by some random dude that she just met a few minutes earlier. She moaned and writhed, enjoying the feeling of his hard cock thrusting in and out of her wet pussy. It was just another day in her life as an Instagram THOT.

Carly's best friend, Emily, knelt beside her, sucking on another man's cock. They were at a local park, surrounded by other couples engaged in similar activities, taking advantage of the warm and sunny spring day.

Carly loved it. She loved being used by men for their pleasure. She loved how easy it was to get attention with her perfect body, long brunette hair, and DDD tits. And she loved how much cum she got to swallow every day.

As the man fucking her finally came, shooting his hot load deep into her pussy, Carly looked over at Emily. Her ebony best friend had a look of ecstasy on her face as she swallowed down her user's cum.

"Having fun?"

Carly asked with a smile.

Emily pulled off the man's dick with a loud pop.

"Oh yeah."

She said, licking her lips clean of cum.

"This is the life!"

Carly nodded in agreement as another man stepped forward to take his place between her legs. She reached down and started stroking his hard cock, getting him nice and wet before guiding it into her eager pussy.

The man groaned in pleasure as he entered Carly's tight hole. He grabbed onto her hips and began fucking her with long strokes, going deeper and deeper with each thrust.

Carly moaned loudly as he filled her up, feeling his cock hit all the right spots. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in closer, as her seizuregasm built.

Meanwhile, Emily was on her knees once again, taking another man's dick into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, taking selfies for her own IG as she sucked him off with enthusiasm.

The groaned and grabbed onto Emily's hair, holding her head in place as he fucked her face. She gagged slightly but took it like a champ, eager to please him.

Carly watched as Emily was used by the man, feeling a sense of satisfaction knowing that they were both fulfilling their purpose as women. They were here for men's pleasure and they loved every second of it.

As Carly's latest fuck buddy reached his climax and came inside her pussy, impregnating her for the 7th time today, she felt a seismic wave of pleasure wash over her. Her body trembled as she let out a loud moan of ecstasy.

She collapsed back onto the grass, her juices soaking into the earth. But before she could catch her breath, another man stepped forward to take his turn with her.

Carly looked up at him with a smile and spread her legs wide open.

"Come on."

She said eagerly.

"Give it to me. Feed me!"

The man grinned and knelt down between Carly's legs. He grabbed onto her hips and positioned himself at her entrance before pushing forward and sinking his cock deep inside her.

Carly moaned loudly as she was filled up once again, loving the feeling of being used by yet another man. It was just another day in the life of this young Instagram THOT - and she wouldn't have it any other way.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)