More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ChloBlo1218 ChloBlo1218

Where do you start?

Brianna, skinny brunette at the gym

In Brianna’s little Connecticut coast town, everyone knew each other, and some were more in the crosshairs than others. She didn’t choose to be born into the sloppiest family in Connecticut, but Brianna was apart of it all the same. Her brother had one DUI, her dad two. Two years ago her mom had gone to jail for tax evasion, even her grandma got into a bar fight last week! The eighteen year-old was about to leave her shitty town behind and go to college in Pennsylvania, but as they say, ‘blood is thicker than water’.

Doing her best to seem ‘normal’ to the other people in town, Brianna had gotten herself a job at the local ice cream store, mostly to get away from her family so she didn’t try anything that would land her in jail. On days off she went to the gym or over to a friends to study, which often turned into getting high and ignoring the endless drama she had to deal with back home.

Today was one of those days, and brunette teen Brianna was heading to the gym, with no idea what she was in for. Like any other workout day the eighteen year old walked into the massive building, blasted with A/C that made her nipples hard as diamond the moment she walked in, the pointed nubs easily visible through her light blue sports bra. The frigid air also caused her toned stomach to tense, involuntarily showing off the tiny abs she’d been working months to earn. Standing a solid five foot nothing with a small frame, the soon to be graduate made a fine object of attraction for the other patrons.

She was too late trying to cover up, with handfuls of guys turning her direction and catching a glimpse at the science of biology happening before their eyes. Brianna blushed, doing her best to ignore them as she made it to the front desk. “Hey! Hot day huh? Lucky for us the A/C is always working here.” she said with a slight groan, rolling her eyes quick enough that the worker didn’t notice.

Handing over her pass to get in, she was treated to a strange sound she hadn’t heard before. ‘ERROR’ read the screen, with a large red x plastered across it. Brianna was starting to get a bit nervous when the employee kept trying it and nothing was working. After a few more unsuccessful attempts, the front desk worker handed it back to the eighteen year-old. “Sorry. This is expired. Gonna have to talk with Marty to get a new one.”

She was taken aback, reacting like she had just received terrible news. If there was one name Brianna was afraid to hear at the gym, it was Marty’s. He was the owner and a real pain in the ass, for the women at least. He didn’t seem to give a damn about the guys, but whenever anything went wrong for the women who worked out there, they were always sent straight to him.

Clearly panicked, Brianna took to bargaining in an attempt to avoid meeting with Marty. “Please. Here’s $20, please just confirm my payment, Marty doesn’t need to get involved. I’m sure he’s busy.”

One of his favorite parts of the job, the desk attendant shut the eighteen year-old down. “Sorry, it’s policy. He’s actually in his office right now. I can take you there if you like.” No one ever thought they would be the one who had to deal with him, until they did. And their reactions were always the same.

Dropping her head and slumping her shoulders, Brianna turned away from the desk and slowly walked down the hall. “No thanks, I got it.” Stifling the sounds of her tears, the desk worker noticed droplets falling to the ground under her feet as she walked away, excited to flip over to the security cams and watch things play out.

What happens to Brianna?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)