More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SanctifiedVillified SanctifiedVillified

Which redhead do you fuck first?

Breakfast of Champions

You awake suddenly in your dorm room wheezing and sweating and quickly sit up. You feel very strange. As if you had a dream that you could still feel but couldn’t remember. You take a moment to calm down and then remove your blanket, swing your feet over the edge of the top bunk and hop down to the floor. Your roommate Derrick is still sleeping below.

You put on your glasses and then look at the digital alarm clock on your desk. It is 8:00am Saturday, much earlier than you usually wake up on the weekend. You were up late working Friday as usual. That’s what you get for double majoring. What a stupid idea. College is supposed to be fun.

You pull on some jeans and a t-shirt then walk out in to the common area of your room. You and your roommate share this apartment with two other guys who are in a room at the end of a short hallway to your left. Across the hall from your room is the bathroom and to your right are the kitchen and living rooms.

You walk into the kitchen and pour yourself some milk and cereal and starting eating. After a short while you pull out your phone and look through your messages.

That’s strange, for some reason you were sent a message by your roommates girlfriend Sarah. It said, “Are you going to come over for a visit today cutie ;)”

What? Did she mean to send that to Derrick? That must be it. She just got the names mixed up for some reason. You text her back, “I think you sent this to the wrong person. Woops!” Then you start eating your cereal again.

It would be nice if Sarah texted you more often. You and her used to be very close friends. You were introduced to her as a sophomore by her loud, extroverted friend. You’re both quite shy people so it took a while for the relationship to kick off, but when it did it was a lot of fun. She is a very beautiful, curly haired, redhead with blue eyes and lots of freckles so she was constantly getting unwanted attention from guys on campus. You and her would spend long hours walking around late at night and she would often complain to you about the way some men treated her. It was always hard for you to believe that guys would act that way. You’ve always tried to be a gentleman.

Sarah is a very conservative Christian girl that takes her relationship with Jesus very seriously. She had never had a boyfriend before Derrick and even now she has never even kissed a guy. She met up with Derrick at a Christian Fellowship meeting on campus, at which they plan out activities for the year, only a few months ago. He is also very conservative. So much so that they have never actually gone on a date alone together. I think he plans on proposing to her soon, since they are both going to be graduating next semester.

While you are thinking about this you hear your phone buzz. That must be Sarah apologizing for her mistake. You pick up the phone and look. “John YOU'RE UP EARLY! I’m coming to your place now! Why would you think you’re the wrong person silly?! :)”

Now you’re really confused. Sarah hasn’t been this affectionate with you since she got her boyfriend. You just can’t figure it out. You decide to get cleaned up a bit while she makes her way over to the apartment. You wash your dishes, put on deodorant, and brush your teeth. Just as you finish you hear a knock at the door. You walk over and open it.

You see Sarah smiling at you dressed in a white t-shirt, a light pink sweater, and a long red skirt. Next to her is your mutual friend Ashley who has blonde hair and blue eyes. “HEY John!” Sarah shouts as she pulls you in for a big hug and a long kiss.

WOAH! Sarah has never kissed a guy in her life! What is she doing? But she doesn’t stop. In fact she sticks her tongue in your mouth and starts moaning. You can’t help but do the same. You’ve had a crush on her for years! Ashley just stands by watching with her hands clasped in front of her chest. “Awwwwwwwwww!” she says. “It’s so adorable seeing you get so excited John.”

Sarah stops kissing you but keeps her hands clasped around the back of your neck and looks up at you. “I brought Ashley over hoping that we could all go get breakfast together! You in!?”

You are kind of baffled at this point and take some time to respond. “Uuuuuuuh … ye … yeah. I … I guess.” Sarah excitedly says, “Yaaaaaaay! One sec, I’ll go wake up Derrick!”

She’s inviting her boyfriend? After a moment you look up at Ashley and ask, “Uuuuuum … Ashley. Did Sarah just kiss me?”

Ashley’s eyebrows scrunch down and she says, “Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah. You were there buddy. Don’t you remember.”

“Yeah but, won’t her boyfriend be …”

But before you can finish your question. Sarah runs up behind you, grabs your elbow, and shouts, “Come on John! Derrick will catch us up!” You slow her down a bit so you can slip on some flip-flops and then let her take you out the door with Ashley.

The three of you move hurriedly to the ‘Old Town Pancake House’ downtown, which is just a few blocks away. It’s an extremely popular breakfast place in town. When you get there the place is almost packed. Sarah walks up to the hostess and says, “Table for four please.” The hostess looks down at the seating chart and then responds, “Follow me,” as she grabs four menus.

She seats you in the middle of the restaurant. You are surrounded on all sides by middle aged couples and their children, a few elderly people, and the odd college student here and there.

Sarah sits next to you and Ashley sits across from you next to an empty chair for Derrick. The two girls both open their menus and start looking for things to eat. They occasionally lower them and chat about what looks good and how many calories they think it has. Then they move on to other topics.

You are still thinking about the kiss Sarah gave you this morning. It was one of the best moments of your life and she just did it so unapologetically. You’ve known her for almost two years and you’ve barely seen her do more than hug a guy. And she has a boyfriend for God’s sake! Suddenly a hand waves in front of your face, “John. Earth to John! Hellooooo!” says Sarah playfully. You jump back to reality, look at Sarah and smile anxiously.

Sarah uuuuuuuum … about that kiss this morning … won’t you’re boyfriend be … be mad that we did that?” you ask softly.

Sarah looks at you curiously and lets out a soft laugh and says, “Why would he care? He knows that you can do whatever you want to me?”

“Huh? Whatever I want?” What does than even mean?” you ask with a stunned look on your face.

John are you alright?” Sarah says with a concerned look. “You look a bit pale. Why are you asking such silly questions?” She tries to put the back of her hand to your forehead, but you stop her.

“That’s alright I’m not sick.” you reply. “But I do feel a bit strange this morning. Kind of like I woke up on another planet or something. If you wouldn’t mind, could you just humor me for a moment? What did you mean I can do whatever I want to you?”

Sarah pauses for a moment, and looks at Ashley. They both shake their heads with puzzled looks on their faces and mouth ‘I don’t know’ and shrug their shoulders. Finally Sarah sighs and says confidently, “I don’t really know what there is to explain. You can do whatever you want to me. You've been doing it for years John. Don’t you remember when you flew home with me last Christmas break and fucked me in the ass while my family opened presents around the tree? All the times that you’ve come into my dorm and fucked me while I did homework? You started the college ‘Redhead Club’ specifically so you could fuck all the redheads on campus! Did you hit your head or something?”

Your mouth falls wide open as Sarah says this. “Redheads? What does that have to do with anything? Can I fu …” you lean in and whisper, “fuck any redhead? Why?”

Sarah rolls her eyes. “I don’t know John. Just because. You’ve been doing it since before I met you! It’s part of the reason we’re friends. You’re just so cute when you get horny! I want to just squeeze you tight and fuck you forever!”

Ashley nods her head in agreement. “It’s very sweet John. Sometimes I like to come in and watch you fuck Sarah. It just makes my heart melt. I’ve even thought about dying my hair red just so we could … do it … together.”

At that moment Derrick walks up from behind you and waves to everyone at the table and kisses Sarah on the cheek. “Sorry it took me so long to get ready.”

“Hey sweetie,” says Sarah. “It’s okay. We were having a pretty awkward conversation with John. It seems like he’s forgotten his whole life or something.” Sarah pauses, “I know! It’s because you got up to early! You just need a pick me up!”

With that Sarah pushes her chair back. It drags on the floor loudly and the back bumps up against the chair of another woman. Sarah makes an apologetic gesture to the woman then gets on her knees under the table and starts undoing your belt buckle. While this is happening Derrick and Ashley are both having a casual conversation across from you about the strange questions you were asking. You are so shocked you can’t even react to stop it before Sarah pulls your cock out and puts it in her mouth. You grip the edges of the table tightly and moan, “Oooooooooooooh Gooooooood.”

Ashley stops her conversation with Derrick, and gives you a soft gentle look. Then she reaches out her hand and pulls your left hand towards her and starts rubbing it gently. “Does it feel good John? It’s so nice to see you happy. You’ll forget all about your bad morning soon.”

Derrick says casually, “Yeah man sorry your feeling funny. Got to get some more sleep after my girlfriend finishes sucking your dick I guess.” Then he picks up the menu and starts looking inside.

“Are you all ready to order says the waitress with a smile as she pulls out her notepad and pen. “Yes!” says Ashley, “I’ll have an egg white omelette with orange juice please.”

Derrick says, “I’ll get the breakfast burrito with wheat toast and hashbrowns. Just water to drink.”

Sarah stops sucking your dick under the table for a moment and says, “I’ll just get hash browns and coffee. I’m not that hungry.” Then she shoves your cock all the way down her throat and starts fondling your balls with both hands. You quiver all over and moan loudly.

The waitress caresses your shoulder, “Awwwww, do you need a minute to finish sweetie? I can come back for your order.”

Sarah is making loud slurping noises as she moves her head up and down on your cock. You are barely able to form words but you manage to get out, “Not … not hungry.”

“Ok sweetie. Just water for you then.” she walks off as she continues to write everything down.

Across from you Ashley is having a pleasant conversation with Sarah’s boyfriend. Every once in a while she glances over at you and lets out a giggle when she sees your reaction to the blowjob. You start to glance around the room a bit and can see some of the women from the other tables actively watching you with smiles on their faces. One middle aged woman sitting across from her husband gently grabs her daughters shoulders, directs her attention towards you and says, “Look honey! Isn’t it so beautiful?! Do you have any redheaded friends sweetie? Maybe we could tell John where they live so he can fuck them. Wouldn’t that be nice?!” The daughter looks over at you shyly, blushes and nods her head in agreement.

Ashley’s phone starts buzzing on the table. She picks it up and looks at it then answers. “Hi Mom! What’s up?” You hear the muffled sound of a voice on the other end of the line. Then Ashley replies, “Oh I’m just out to breakfast with John, Sarah, and her boyfriend. I’m watching Sarah suck John’s cock right now! It’s sooooooooo cute mom you should see how happy John is! I think he is going to cum any second!”

Sarah is now full on fucking her face with your cock under the table while she looks up at you. She reaches up and starts holding your hand. All of your questions and quandaries have slipped completely out of your mind. You take your right hand and grab a handful of Sarah’s curly red hair behind her head. Then you ram your cock down her throat. With her face still on your cock you stand up and push the table back so she can get out from under it. Then you hold her head still with both hands and start face-fucking her as hard and fast as you can move your hips. At this point everyone in the restaurant is watching you. But nobody is showing any disgust or horror. The men are completely indifferent and the woman are all watching you fuck Sarah’s face like their watching ‘The Notebook’.

Sarah is and making loud, “GLA GLA GLA!” sounds each time you ram your cock down her throat. Her eyeliner is running as tears fall down her face and she looks up at you with her beautiful blue eyes. You know you won’t last much longer so you quickly pull Sarah off your cock by her hair, lift her onto her feet, and then bend her over your table. You pull down her long skirt to the floor and then rip her panties off. Then in front of Ashley and Derrick you push your cock into her pussy and piston your hips as quickly as you can. The table that you were sitting at rattles and shifts on the floor loudly as you fuck Sarah. Now Sarah is beginning to scream, “OH YEEEEEEEES John! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Yes, yes ,yes!”

Your cock starts to twitch and your entire body shakes as you begin to cum. Sarah starts screaming, “Oh God! Cum! Yes, cum in my pussy John! Oh my God yes!” as she starts to writhe and shake on the table with pleasure. She screams so loudly that some people walking by outside the restaurant stop and look in the window. Your orgasm lasts longer and you cum more than you ever have in in your life. You leave your cock deep inside Sarah and let her pussy soak up each drop and then collapse on top of her back, both of you wheezing and glowing in contentment.

After a few moments you stand up and pull up your pants. Then Sarah stands up, turns around, and gives you a big long kiss and whispers, “Thank you soooo much John. Please do that as often as you like.” Then she bends down and picks her ripped panties up off the floor and steps into her skirt and pulls it up. Ashley and Derrick then help you move the table back into place and you all sit down.

“Did you enjoy fucking my girlfriend John? It looked like you two had a good time? Kind of makes me look forward to getting married, eh sweetie?” he says now looking at Sarah who is still breathing heavily and sweating.

“Don’t be vulgar Derrick!” Sarah says blushing. “Marriage is a holy union. Not just permission to … you know. Do it. And anyway neither of us know if that’s going to happen.” Derrick looks down and nods in agreement.

You had to stifle a laugh at that interaction. So Sarah is still the same pure, conservative, glowing, virginal, lady in every other respect. This world is going to be a fascinating place to live.

Do you visit the Redhead club? Go for a walk?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)