More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by krystalumpire krystalumpire

What world do you want to create?

Beauty Pageant Contestants - The Judge - National Pride

Beauty Pageant Contestants - Since the Miss Galaxy pageant was first created many years ago, it's become the most popular television event in the world. Every year, people watch by the hundreds of millions as the sexiest young women from across the globe compete for the crown. Other less successful pageants had once tried to maintain a sense of class, spotlighting rail-thin girls with big smiles and squeaky clean personas. Miss Galaxy then came along and won the hearts of the public by appealing to the more carnal sides of femininity. Tits and ass reign supreme here, and knowledge of third world politics pales in comparison to one's proficiency with a pole.

The Judge - You are the most desirable man on the planet. When you were born, it's as if all the heroes of Greek myth returned briefly to our modern world to bless your mortal form. You possess the handsomeness of Adonis, the strength and stamina of Heracles, the cunning of Hades, the virility of Zeus and the charisma of Eros all in one package. Not to mention you're a fucking billionaire and CEO of the talent agency that sponsors the pageant. The people of this world have collectively agreed that you are the utmost authority on what makes women beautiful, seeing how you are the kind of man who could easily have any woman he wanted. As The Judge, you have the first say in which hopeful contestants advance through each round of the competition. Neither your results nor your methods will ever be questioned or challenged.

National Pride - It is an incredible honor for these women to have earned the chance to compete in your pageant. They know that your judgment is crucial to representing well for their home country, and will proudly do anything you ask of them to boost their chances.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)