More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by xeter xeter

What world do you want to create?

BTGF - Messiah - Adoration/Subjectification

[This thread contains free-use, all encounters are between consenting fictional adults. In no way should fantasies otherwise reflect real life.]

BTGF "Temple of Tits" Goth/Alternative/Punk/Emo

Who: goth and any who participate in the dark and morbid lifestyle. Most particularly however either those who have a bountiful bosom or bitty bites nevertheless enveiled to entreatise one's senses, entitled and yours under any extent nonobjectionable to the woman involved.

How: worship/obedience, acceptance/sluttification, 'substitute relationship' [role-play any], subjectification/titty-devotion

Why/Demeanor: idolized religious rights, you are recognized as a messiah for goth girls; almost every girl is your adoring fan, and believe every drop of of your essence is godhood. "Her tits are your Temple" and as such you have full ownership to decorate, demoralize, or decimate her meager mammaries. Access to the rest of her body depends on her devotion to the cult of goth and you, therefore a fully villianed up madame wouldn't cast a meager glance if you chose to adjust more than her already perilous corset bound boulders. While a svelte emo skank in her plaid and skinnies might be more hesitant to whore herself out to you. Though still susceptible to the cravings.

What: A big/bitty titted goth girl's breasts are entirely fair game to you in whatever manner you desire. Regardless in any manner what the madame of darkness is up to, and expecially all the more if she's with her SO. However she will be reluctantly unwilling to share the rest of her body unless she can get an assurance in the taste of your devine semen coating her throat. Most women in your hands will already have an unquenchable thirst for a routine blasting of chunky choad, a enduring addiction that wont leave your cursed princesses unless she does the dirty deed like a good goth harlot knows she should. Fortunately indeed the longer you attend to a lady of the night's illuminous globes the greater her own cravings for your fluids will grow. "So it shouldnt be too hard to get off Johnny-buckeroo." But each glorious goth goddess will make it tediously temptatious, and worthy of the dirtiest most dedicated street whore she can be to prolong her own ego in the task.

As a bonus caveat we can also make it so these devious damsels will nonchalantly wear your evfluvic fluids and grimy ejaculate as preciously as her own umbarian makeup. Upholding her gothhood on the sane pedastial as her whorehood to you, her natural master.

Likewise the public will write off her whorish behavior subjectively because she is a goth, and it is known every goth girl is part of your unholy harem, getting the same blanket of normality that you're blatent indecencies and philandering is inconsequentionally ignored.

whose your first dark damsel to ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)