More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Leavemebe Leavemebe

What world do you want to create?

Attractive Feminists and Misandrists/Internalized Misogyny/Realistically

Attractive Feminists and Misandrists: Though some people might consider them one and the same already, here they are combined into one entity. If an attractive woman espouses feminist ideology whether radical or moderate, or possesses distrust or hatred of men, or both at the same time, she will become incredibly devoted and amorous towards you regardless of sexual orientation or current romantic situation.

Internalized Misogyny: Despite any history of feminist activism or misandrist behavior in their life, once they lay eyes on you, they will believe they are supposed to submit to you, romantically, sexually, and socially, and try to act on this belief as much as they can. This "internalized misogyny" is focused solely on you, and will take different forms depending on the woman and her preconceptions. The sex-positive feminist who promotes sexual liberation will crave being your 50s housewife, while the sex-negative militant feminist will become your eager slut. The lesbian man-hater will will crave your penis at all times and reject her own sexual orientation for your gratification. And the kill-anything-and-everything-with-a-penis feminazi lunatic raving in the college parking lots will come to almost worship you as a God, putting your happiness over her own well-being. In essence, they become their own idealogical antithesis.

Realistically: Despite what the online erotic stories online tell you, when people start craving and thinking things that they normally would condemn and despise, they tend to react in a negative fashion. These feminists and misandrists will be shocked at their newfound cravings and desires, and will likely resist them and try to avoid you. Their friends will be worried about their new behavior and might blame you if they think you're involved. You will probably feel weirded out because this sort of thing only happens in stories on CHYOA.

However, the Internalized Misogyny will not be denied. In an ironic yet cruel twist of fate the women who resist the most will suffer stronger and stronger cravings to submit to you, until they suffer an almost complete obliteration of their own personalities, becoming a near caricature of their desires. The women who decide to roll with the punches and are more open to their newfound cravings for male(your) superiority will fare much better, their original personalities meshing seamlessly with their new way of thinking.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)