More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cxllnxght cxllnxght

You wake up,

At home

You wake up in your bed. Last night you had a weird dream, where a voice told you that you could fuck anyone, and that they would love it. The voice also told you to look to your right when you woke up.

Looking to your right, there is something written on the wall, with black paint. It says: "ANNA IS GOING TO OPEN YOUR DOOR IN 3 SECONDS."

When you finish reading the message, it vanishes. Your wall is clean, and there are no signs of paint on it. "What the f..." You are interrupted by your sister, Anna, opening the door and looking at you, surprised.

"Oh, you're up already! Good morning, bro! Just here to pick something up." She says, and picks up her underwear from the ground. You hadn't seen that before. Why were they there?

She winks at you and leaves the room, closing the door behind you.

That... That must mean the voice told you the truth, right? You get up and walk around the apartment, looking for your sister. You live in a small apartment, only with Anna. You find her in the kitchen, and decide to talk with her.

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)