More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheNexus TheNexus

What world do you want to create?

Asians - Yellow Fever - Helpful/ Complete Accommodation

Asians:

All Asian women 18 or older are entirely free to your character to use in any and all respects for sexual and even solely fetishistic purposes. This includes East Asian, South East Asian, and even South Asian. Honestly it's whatever the character thinks counts. Women of half-Asian descent are free to be used, but nothing beyond that.

Yellow Fever:

Everyone believes you have a terrible disease called "Yellow Fever." No. Not the actual yellow fever. Rather people think you have an insatiable lust for Asian women that can only be cured, at least temporarily, by...well... having sex with Asian women! Most people will view the "disease" as they would many other diseases, with sadness and sympathy.

Importantly, Asian women will not view your Yellow Fever with disgust and contempt. Instead they will see themselves as the cure to your ills! Encounter an Asian women on the street? She'll probably come up to you and offer her body for your pleasure. Anything to help a poor soul with yellow fever! They'll see it as their duty to help you in anyway they can.

Helpful/Complete Accommodation:

Asian women will see their bodies as the cure to your disease. As such, they'll try to be as helpful as possible to sate your lust for Asian women. Does it turn you on? They'll do it just for you. Any fetish, any sex act, juts name it and they'll perform. No request is too far or beyond the pale. As long as it helps get you off and involves an Asian woman, it will be fully accommodated.


Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)