More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blahblahblah1082 blahblahblah1082

What world do you want to create?

Anyone on your high school campus - Golden Pass - Depends on Timing

Heavily inspired by the Teachers - Fuck Pass chapter by mrzachw10

Teachers, Students, and anyone else on campus

Applies to anyone currently on your high school campus. Your school was until recently an all-girl school, only recently deciding to accept boys as well. Currently, you are the only male in attendance. All characters are at least 18.

Golden Pass

The method in which you use your teachers and fellow students is the Golden Pass. Unlike a hall pass, you do not actually have to show it to anyone. Everyone knows that you have the Pass and what the Pass allows you to do. You do not even have to say that you are going to use it. Want to smack your teacher’s ass as you enter the classroom? You can do that. Want to fuck a hot classmate in the girls’ locker room? You can do that, too. The pass can be used as many times as you want and everyone on campus will honor the pass. You can also give any command you want to anyone on campus. Commands must be made on campus, but you can require commands to be followed anywhere and for any amount of time. For instance, you could require a girl in your class to be permanently naked whenever in public, and she would have to walk around naked both on and off campus. The pass is basically magic, also granting you limitless ejaculations and your commands can even alter reality.

Reactions vary

Teachers and faculty will be very accepting, seeing themselves as being accomodating to your needs. Students will have a greater range of reactions, often depending somewhat on how much they like you. However, they will tend toward negative. Those who are not students or faculty will be most likely to react negatively.

How does your story begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)