More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MonsterInNeed MonsterInNeed

What world do you want to create?

Anyone but Indirectly, Through People of authority - Just Because - Varied

Anyone but Indirectly, Through People of authority:

Your power works indirectly; People will agree to do what you want only if told by someone who has authority over them and whom they respect (parents, teachers, employers...). Fortunately, your power allows you to convince said "authorities" that whatever you want is the best thing for whoever they have authority over!

Please note that your power can even work across different social layers, by jumping from one person of authority above to one below, and so on.

Just Because:

You don't know how or why this power works. It just does, and you aren't going to complain about it, right?

Varied:

People of authority will see whatever you want as being in their own interest, or the interest of people under their authority.

However, while said people will always agree to follow your instructions, once relayed, they will react differently depending on who gives those orders:

Students will be happy to oblige if they respect the teacher who told them to do whatever it is you want, but they may complain about it and be if said teacher is unpopular.

Employees will probably obey a manager's order more readily than an assistant's, since assistants are usually less respected.

A daughter might escape your power if too rebellious against her parents, but could obediently submit herself to a strict father-figure like an uncle or older brother that she has more respect for.

Feel free to add your own chapters!

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)