More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Duskcastor Duskcastor

What world do you want to create?

Anyone/True Free Use/ Varied

Anyone is to Be used

Anyone is to be used, well anyone being anyone at the age of 18 or over, anyone that is a legal adult.

True Free Use

Publicly, Privately, anyone can use anyone, a government mandate after a new pathogen entered the scene and decreased the chances of pregnancy by .o2% it was a much needed excuse to require everyone to wear a wrist brand, Necklace or any other accessory explaining their sexual orientation, Orange straight, pink or purple= Lesbian(Homosexual female), Blue or cyan= Gay(Homosexual male), and Green Bisexual. Only those of matching colors can freely use each other. A female can walk up to a male and suck their dick without so much of a blink from the person or even an explanation and vise verse.

Varied

While being government mandated, people are still people they think it is normal but can still be inconvenienced by it. they could also love it and constantly be in use or using, it's not clear which one at any point with them. people still have valid feelings and emotions they aren't just gonna lose that because you wanna satisfy your urges.

So who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)