More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CarlTheCarl CarlTheCarl

What world do you want to create?

Anyone - accident - apologetic/understanding

Anyone

Man, woman, other.

Accident

No matter what happens the persons involved will assume you didn't mean to and its all just a huge accident or misunderstanding.

Apologetic and Understanding

Those that you do irregular things to will assume that you didn't mean to do it and wont be offended or mad, after all its just an accident. Depending on personality they may even apologize as though your actions are their fault.

"Uh, Sir? I dont know if you noticed but your uh... penis has slipped inside me." "Haha... you uh, seem to be having some trouble getting back out, you keep slipping inside again..." "Oh no, I think you came inside me, I am so sorry."

"Oh aren't you just a klutz, you pulled all my clothes off." "Oh goodness, aren't you just a butterfingers, you messed up your knots and tied me up." "Im not sure what you were trying to do with it, but after you slipped you forgot your vibrator. its still inside me silly." "I know you didn't -ahh- mean to, b-but I cant -mhh- take another of your -ahh- toys if you slip up again." "Oh well, im sure they didn't mean to just leave me tied up here"

"Ugh -withering glare-" "-ignored-" "-eye roll- Ugh, men, no consideration for those around them. If I didn't know better I would think you were trying to knock me up."

Additionally, people will accept your justification for why you did something. This will change their reaction and they may even become more accommodating.

How does the adventure begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)