More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bikieman13 Bikieman13

What world do you want to create?

Anyone - Simply Superior - Devoted and Loyal

You are a young man named John. You are pathetically short man barely over 4ft tall, a lanky mess with almost zero muscle mass, who looks way to young for a 22 year old. Yet despite all this you are superior to every human being on the planet because of what is between your legs. You have a monstrous cock and balls, nearly 17 inches long and 4 inches thick just when flaccid. The 3rd leg swinging between your legs is capable of pumping out tremendous loads of non stop hyper virile seed. Anyone who is aware of your tremendous member instantly becomes aware of their place to you, and will instantly submit to any demands you make simply because they know you are superior. Yet even while hidden just being nearby you sets off peoples natural instincts to submit to their better. Women will grow aroused around you and feel a primal need to please whatever demands you make, and men will grow timid and compliant not wanting to risk upsetting their superior. You may have been born with alot of bad cards, but you also got the only one that matters.

Your story starts where?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)