More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BiBiComte BiBiComte

What world do you want to create?

Anyone - Offermaker - Indulged/Natural

Anyone:

That's right.

Your friend's nieces. Your friend's nieces' yoga trainers. Your friend's nieces' yoga trainers' sisters. Your friends' nieces' yoga trainers' sisters' dog.... groomers.

Offermaker:

The ability to make an offer they can't refuse.

All that is needed for this to take affect is to say,

"I offer you ______"

"I have an offer: ______"

or any other variation applying the word.

However, once an offer is made, it can't be made again to the same individual. Meaning that if an Offermaker wishes to offer something that will grant them long-term fulfillment, they will have to indicate as much in their offer.

e.g. 'I offer you my face to sit on' will last only up to the end of the described offer's duration; after the offer is taken, and the face sat upon, and the action sufficiently completed in a reasonable timeframe, the offer loses the magical 100% success rate at acceptance granted to inaugural inquiries towards that person, as it has now already been accepted by them.

'I offer you my face to sit on every Friday', however, will guarantee the option for this act of face-sitting with the winner of the offer to be viable for as long as Fridays exist. An offering can be canceled by the Offermaker, but only before going through with the entire offered provision.

In addition to being able to make offers is the power to ask for something in exchange. Unlike one-way offers, people will be inclined towards the accepting of this addendum but not with 100% absolution. Answers can vary, and if too , may even be outright rejected. People, however, will still be acclimated to consider it as they view your offering as an act of giving, and as a result they can technically be persuaded to give something back. 'Fairness'.

e.g. 'I offer you my face to sit on. In exchange, I would like your panties.' If the person taking the offer has no panties on that moment, they will make no effort to give you anything later. Even if they do have panties, they will still weigh on the decision and either agree to it or withdraw based on numerous outlying factors; if they are on the way to a formal gathering, they will probably be less inclined to give said panties, versus if they were just on the way home in their private assembly.

At the end of the day, however, responses will vary -- there will be some who would have numerous different reasonings, whims, and limits on the same matter. While the compulsion to accept is still present, the chance at them agreeing to an exchange is less 0/100 and more 40/60.

Offers will also not warp reality. If you offer somebody somethkng you don't have, such as a boat of gold, it will not suddenly appear or be made to exist.

Indulged/Natural:

People will naturally accept the offers you make to them, no matter how ridiculous or out of the blue.

Anybody that the offer involves will treat the 'offering' the same way they would treat any such accepted provision; as something they accept because it is something they believe they want, it is something they can benefit from in some fashion, or they believe their acceptance will speed the interaction along and get you to leave them alone; even if your offering only does them harm, they will not mind, as they will view themselves the/a recipient, as opposed to victim.

How this is expressed will vary case by case; at a general level, it will at least leave the winner of aforementioned offer indulged.

Passersby will perceive whatever you're offering as tantalizing, as if you had pitched a new car or fast cash or a hot date. The one taking the offer will naturally be left to their own devices. Notbing abnormal or criminal will be perceived as such.

Recipients of your offerings will view them as they would any deal; variably, but with a guarded blindspot to those that were particularly severe. If looking back on them, they can regard it either indifferently ("Oh, that was nice of you, but I didn't really need to get eaten out that day anyway."), gratefully, ("You pulled a great massage... even if my chest was still a little sore after that...), even enthusiastically, ("Hey! I know that was a while back, but shit... how about I offer you a second round at my place tonight. What do you say to that, hun?")

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)