More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Game-san Game-san

What world do you want to create?

Any woman-magical clothes controller-embarrassed or aroused

Women:

You can control any woman you meet.

Magical Clothing Controller:

You are a clothing controller, which means that you have the right and ability to remove/add clothes (including items or toys as long as it can be worn) to any woman's body as you see fit, down to total nudity and also to touch them as you like, excluding penetration/intercourse.****

Embarrassed or Aroused:

Women are completely embarrassed but accept this as something that you can do and that is socially expected. They are always on their guard and ready to have to scramble for cover or use what they have left, their hands. You can even dictate what they do in the future, such as telling them to remain nude until otherwise specified. Others will look at them and be enticed and act just as they normally would around a shy naked girl, but no one will try to take advantage of them, this is still taboo.

Women can be left in an aroused state depending on what you have them wear.


[You can branch here with a different start if you like but below will be the first branch and how I plan to make the clothes controller magical]

You wake from a strange dream about controlling what females wore and how to wear them. As your getting dressed for the first day for your senior year of high school, you notice a gym bag at the foot of your bed that reads "F.C.I officials bag", you open the bag to discover a card that informs you that the female clothing inspector's bag can produce upon thought anything able to be "worn" by women in any size.

You immediately test the bag and pull out a chastity belt that only opens at your touch.

What's next F.C.I?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)