More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by talkie talkie

What world do you want to create?

Any woman - just because - victim:resistance, public: indifference

*Warning: pure evil - if you don't feel like you have to take a shower after some of these chapters, I have failed. *

Any woman:

The protagonist can do anything to any adult female, regardless of location, time of day, or any other circumstances. He can kick down the door of a house in the middle of the night, drag the wife out of bed and fuck her on the bedroom floor. He can his dick inside a nun's mouth on the bus and piss down her throat. He can waltz into an office and jerk off into a secretary's cleavage. He could spot an 18th birthday party through a restaurant window, walk in and take the birthday girl's virginity in front of her family and friends.

Just because:

The protagonist accidentally discovered his power on a drunken night out at the age of 19. After realising the lack of consequences to his actions, he built his life around his power. Since he can do anything to his victims, he started occasionally taking their belongings, including any cash they might have on them. Even though sexual is what he uses his power most often for, his freedom extends to doing literally anything, as long the subject is a female. As long as the victim is the owner of whatever it is he's robbing them off, there are no repercussions. This allowed him to get wealthy enough not to have to worry about a career and money, leaving him with all the free time he needs to fulfil his desires.

Victim: resistance

His victims will always react the way the way they would in the real world: kicking, screaming, crying, trying to get away, calling out for help, begging to be let go, etc. Due to this, our protagonist has over time developed ways of dealing with resistance, including moves, anticipating escape routes, and a veritable toolbox of ropes, handcuffs, ball gags and other miscellaneous hardware.

Public: indifference

The actual advantage lies in the reaction of witnesses to his acts. While bystanders see what is happening, they have absolutely no interest in the goings-on. They don't think of it as a crime, a violation or innocent horseplay. They have no opinion on the matter and no interest in it. The victim begging to be saved from our protagonist, telling a bystander that he is her, might as well be pointing out that he has two arms and one head. Of course, what of it?

This is shocking to the victim, who moments ago was living a normal life in a normal world, a world that suddenly turned upside down. Their resistance will be perceived as 'acting out', annoying even, and if they get frantic enough, they may get in trouble with their employer, their peers or the law. An ambulance might be called to deal with the woman who is seemingly having some sort of mental breakdown.

It doesn't matter if the outsider is a friend, a family member, a figure of authority or just a random stranger. Everybody's reaction can best be summed as: 'so what?'

The strangest aspect of of this twisted reality is how this effect is transferred when our hero moves on to a different target. The original victim will become just as disinterested in the new one's predicament as everyone else was in hers. At the same time, the new target will be just as surprised and horrified as the old one, who, now that the protagonist has moved on, goes back to whatever they were doing, as if the horrible experience they were just subjected to never happened.

To trigger public indifference, he doesn't have to start the . Pointing out his intentions will have the same effect. This comes in handy in places with restricted access, such as offices or even police stations and other guarded facilities. He simply needs to make it clear that he wants to do something to a woman, and he has the green light.

In the present, our hero, who was given the name Seymour at birth, but changed it to John Doe soon after becoming a freewheeling serial , is confident, prepared and efficient. It hasn't always been like that. It took time to get the timing and approach right, to judge how a victim could try to defend themselves. A scar running from his left temple down to his jaw was testament to the fact that an unaided victim was still more than capable of smashing a beer bottle on the side of the bar and cutting him in a panicked slash.

He could have easily afforded to get plastic surgery to get his boyish good looks back, but decided against it. This way he looked more menacing, and that helped with some more easily scared subjects.

Do you want to follow John's origin story or see him at the height of his proficiency?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)