More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by newfrickinshow1 newfrickinshow1

What world do you want to create?

Any female or Transwoman - Desire to be the Best - Competitive Supportive/Discouraging

Introduction

The human competitive spirit can be a powerful thing. Kids around the world grow up idolizing and hero-worshiping sports figures and adults will spend thousands of dollars just to witness a single event. An entire town will live and die with a team just because that team's stadium happens to be located in their hometown. People will spend hours arguing about, 'best,' movies, singers, cartoons, or just about anything on Earth. Competition has led to things like The Oscars, The Emmy's, and the Cannes Film Festival. Even simulated competition like professional wrestling has drawn massive crowds year-after-year. But there aren't really any form of sexual competition now is there? At least there wasn't until today.

All Women

In the competition for sexual supremacy, all females are part of the game. Transwomen will also enthusiastically join the competition if invited into the mix.

Competitive-Supportive/Discouraging/Ambivalent

Anyone that you invite to take part will do so with varying degrees of swagger and confidence but they will possess a universal desire to do their best. Nobody wants to be the worst and everybody would love to be the best. Even if you're not a particularly sexual person, holding the title of giving the best blow jobs on Earth will be something they all strive for if given the chance and any criticisms that the judge gives them will be taken very seriously. Those witnessing sexual acts that are part of the competition will behave much in the manner as a sports fanatic watching a game; when it's someone they love, like, or generally care for they will stand by and offer enthusiastic support, perhaps even an attempt at helpful criticism. If the person you are judging is someone they hate or don't like, they will still watch but yell taunts, jeers, and insults at the woman. For people they don't know or have an opinion of, they may or may not watch but will be mainly ambivalent and just watch for idle entertainment.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)