More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Withness Withness

What world do you want to create?

Any Women - Aliens/End Of The World -

Any Woman:

The chosen one can have sex with any woman at the age of 18 or above.

Aliens/End Of The World:

Hey, guess what?

Aliens exist.

Yeah, they kind of invaded Earth. Nobody knows what their true motives are, but they set up a lot of experiments. And you're one of them. For some reason they want you to have a lot of orgasms and have lots of sex with lots of women. They've somehow managed to setup a system where they can monitor you to determine if you're getting laid or not. And they are very invested in seeing this experiment through. So why does anybody else on the planet go along with it? Why aren't you just locked away in Area 51 or executed?

Because when they invaded, the aliens won.

Their technology is superior to the point of being both inscrutable and invincible. Nobody knows how to get around it or counter it. Anytime anybody tries to stop you from using a woman, something bad happens to them. Whether they spontaneously drop into a coma or simply vaporize instantly and are never seen again, all efforts to resist your participating in the experiment are futile. The worst are the people who are in the blink of an eye and show up later. They never try to stop you again when they return. Why don't people rise up in numbers, coordinating a resistance to this degrading situation? Because the aliens have made it crystal clear that if there is any significant resistance, Planet Earth is done. They've displayed their power before, and everyone on Earth knows that it is both possible and not a bluff.

:

Women know when you get horny and jump in to take care of the situation. After all, if you you go too long without an orgasm, it's curtains for everyone. Them, their families, everyone they care about. The longer you go without cumming, the more likely it is the aliens end it all. This can depend on the situation. A woman who just saw you cum in a girl's mouth may only politely offer to get you hard again for another round. Go a few hours without using someone and you'll get frequently accosted by women trying to get into your pants and insisting they should take care of you now. More time than that and women will collapse to their knees while you walk by and frantically try to open your pants to blow you. Other woman will tear their clothes off in public and drop naked on all fours while pleading with tears in their eyes for you to use them. If instead you approach a woman and request sex, they'll throw themselves into the task, trying to get you off as thoroughly as possible.

Where do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)