More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BiBiComte BiBiComte

What world do you want to create?

Any Person of Interest - Charm - Acceptance/Tolerance or Accommodation

Any Person of Interest

I can FUCK 'EM ALL! HAHAHAHA! EVEN YOUR MOTHER!

Anti-Resistance Charm

Thanks to this ANTI-RESISTANCE CHARM, that is.

AN ANCIENT artifact, shaped almost like an ankh, only with the upper loop-hole closed up and folded at the top creating a ridge. It just needs a few rubs or three and should work like Cinderella's shoe at a rave. If not, shove it up someone's ass.

What? It worked last time, fuckah.

Anyway. With the power of this charm, you can create certain 'buffs' and invoke certain effects that can affect anything from yourself to the entire world!

Right now, it is currently coded to formulate a reality suppression field of ANTI-RESISTANCE, in multiple modulations as you see fit! So they can be a little upset, if you want 'em to -- OR we can make them dance for it like monkeys! All about ease of fuckin' use!!

Say it with me!!

Acceptance/Tolerance or Accommodation

Make 'em tolerate it to no logical degree, accept it blankly, or want it like it's R&R off the clock!!

You decide -- with just a few chants to change the effect of the charm!

EVERYONE not involved in your indulgences will regard your acts and even commands accordingly -- tolerably, even if mortifyingly, at first. At the end of the day, they know they can do NOTHING about it. And if they're a living, breathing person, with the ability for action, NOTHING would be the wise thing in their mind to do!!

And for those who put up a fuss in the midst of things, once the dust has settled, the cream has schlicked down each leg, every panting body has been left sprawled over every wayside surface, even if they try to exercise vengeance or recompense of any kind, soon, in the immediate aftermath, they will only find themselves becoming horridly bored of the subject, of anything to do with the incident incolving you and your FUCKING-HITHERTO-WITH, to the point of their becoming too disinterested to pursue it with any further action, legal or otherwise. Sure, it may be a fun, exciting, or shudder-inducing memory, and would be a hell of an icebreaker, but nothing worth doing anything physical over.

Thusly, and hereinafter -- you are free to do it all over again.

Just don't break the thing..!!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)