More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Anal relief intern

Officially, Cara was to supposed to be learning more about remote server management for high performance computing, but when you saw her F cup tits, bubble butt, and face that just begged for a load, you had different plans. You had asked for some help hoping for a hot girl like her. The company maintain these servers mostly because one stupid executive thought we needed them, so the job is pretty easy. The machines go essentially unused, so even if they're down no one notices. This leaves a lot of time to "de-stress" with Cara. When you walk in, Cara is bent over trying to plug a usb into her workstation, so naturally, you whip out your dick and start rubbing it on her yoga-pants clad ass. Her cheeks swallow up your cock and you're quickly hard as a rail.

"Good morning Cara, it appears we won't have any work today since the rest of the company is on some corporate retreat," you pull your cock off her ass so you can bare her ass, "I think you know what that means." You slam your cock into her asshole and start furiously pumping.

It's hard to make out through the moans, but she replies, "yes sir, I'm your anal cumdump whore."

You reach down and squeeze her tits so she yelps, then start groping her whole body.

"What do you want?" you whisper into her ear.

She screams "I want to be you're fuckslut for life!"

This pushes you over the edge, so you give her one last slam as you unload your balls deep in her guts. You a few more gentle pumps before pulling out. Cara mumbles something about worshiping your cock as she turns around, whips off her top starts sucking your dick clean. As she starts to undo her bra, you are getting hard again.

Where to put that new erection?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)