More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SanctifiedVillified SanctifiedVillified

Who you gonna fuck?

An Oedipal Distraction

You walk slowly and despondently up the walkway to your front door. She said no. You’ve had a crush on Sarah for years. Spent hours together. Anytime she had a problem she called you first. You would stay up for hours talking to one another, even on weekdays with class in the morning. She didn’t spend that much time with anyone else.

You can’t even count how many times she spent talking about how she had been treated by other men. Since she was very conservative and religious she had never had a boyfriend, but she was constantly being hit on. She is incredibly cute, with long curly red hair, blue eyes, and freckles. Despite being shy she was very popular because of her bright eyed optimism. It made you cringe hearing some of the creepy things men would do to get near her. You thought it would be different for you, but … *Sigh*

With your eyes cast down on the steps to your families’ house, you walk up to the front door, unlock it, and enter. You immediately take your backpack off and drop it by the doorway.

“Oh John! We’re so glad you’re home!” says your mother Erin excitedly. She stands up from the couch in the living room and walks towards you. Your little sister Dana, one of her friends, your father, and your mom must have been watching some tv. When your mother sees the look on your face her expression darkens. “What’s wrong honey? Did something happen at college?” she asks as she pulls you in for a hug.

You sigh and shake your head as you squeeze your mother tightly. “Yeah. Yeah. Nothing major. Just sad. I don’t really want to talk about it now,” you respond.

Your mother pulls back from the hug and looks into your eyes sympathetically. “Alright sweetie. But you can talk to me whenever you feel like it okay?” she says with a smile. She kisses you on the cheek and starts walking to the kitchen, “You want something to drink John?”

You walk into the living room with your father and sister and look at the tv. They’re watching some generic sitcom you forget the name of. “Nah, that’s okay mom,” you say loudly. You’re now standing behind the couch Dana is sitting on. She looks up at you, smiles, and waves. Your father raises his glass to you, but keeps his eyes on the tv.

You decide that you need a distraction so you start to take of your shoes and socks. You unbuckle your belt, unzip your pants, and then start to pull your underwear and jeans down. Your semi-hard dick pops out of your undies when you pull them down to the floor and step out of them. You take off your t-shirt and throw it on the floor beside your other clothes.

Your father and sister continue to watch the tv show as you lift your leg over the back of the couch to climb over and sit next to Dana’s friend. When you get situated you reach down with your right hand and start masturbating. Dana and your father don’t really seem to notice, but Dana’s friend looks away from the tv down to your penis, and then up into your eyes. She is a young, beautiful latina girl that you’ve seen around the house before. You forget her name but her mother Maria is an old friend of the family.

“Hello John. Welcome back. I feel like I haven’t seen you in forever,” she says politely.

“Yeah, uuuuuh … you’re Maria’s daughter … Rosa,” it suddenly comes to you, “Nice to see you again,” you smile at her as you continue to pull on your cock. She smiles back at you and then looks over at Dana, who is still absorbed in watching the tv. Dana briefly looks up at Rosa, then over at you pulling on your penis.

“You get used it it,” Dana says to Rosa with a shrug, “Mom will come in and take care of him.” Then they both go back to watching tv.

You hear footsteps approaching behind you and then suddenly your mother appears on your right holding a fresh drink for your father. She hands it to him and says, “Here you go honey.” He grunts in recognition. Then she looks over at you pulling on your penis and smiles, “Need a little distraction John? Would you like me to help?”

You look away from the sitcom briefly and say, “In a bit mom.” Your cock is noticeably harder now and some pre-cum is leaking out of the tip. Your mother walks in front of your father over to the couch and sits down next to you. She wraps her left arm around your shoulders and pulls herself close to kiss you on the cheek. She then rests her head on your right shoulder and gently caresses your leg.

Your breathing is starting to get noticeably heavier as you continue to masturbate. Your mother is openly staring at your penis as you stroke it. Rosa can’t help but glance away from the tv every now and then to watch you.

Suddenly Rosa leans over to Dana and starts whispering. Then both Dana and her start to giggle softly.

You look over at them with a puzzled expression. “What is it?” you say with a slight laugh.

Rosa looks a bit embarrassed as she leans away from Dana. “Nothing,” she states nervously while shaking her head. Dana covers her mouth, holding back laughter at seeing her friend’s discomfort.

Suddenly Dana moves her hands away from her mouth and squeals, “Rosa said her boyfriend would kill to be able to jerk off anywhere he wanted!” She then started openly laughing at Rosa.

Rosa, red with anger and shame reaches over and punches Dana on the shoulder, and then buries her face in her hands and shakes her head.

“Now girls, that is no topic for a couple of young ladies like yourselves. Keep it together and be respectful,” says your father with a sigh of disappointment.

“That’s right girls. That kind of vulgarity won’t be tolerated here. Rosa, a good catholic girl like you should know better,” states your mother seriously as she rubs your shoulders.

“Sorry Mrs. Doe. It won’t happen again. I was just trying to make Dana uncomfortable. But I guess it backfired,” replies Rosa. Your mother lets out an exaggerated sigh and shakes her head.

This whole exchange was quite entertaining, but you couldn’t help but be distracted by one particular bit of information.

Rosa, I didn’t know that you had a boyfriend. Congratulations!” you say with a smile. “When did you start dating?”

Rosa, still a beet red, looks over at you and says, “Oh, thanks! His name is Lucas. We started dating about a week ago. He is a missionary in Argentina that came back to our church to talk about what he has been doing over there. I was really touched by his devotion.”

“Oh, that is wonderful, Rosa. He sounds like quite a catch. When is he coming over?” your mother says trying to lighten the mood.

“Oh, he should be here any minute now. He’s a bit late actually,” replies Rosa.

“Well, I look forward to meeting him! I can’t imagine what guts it must take to do that kind of work,” you state seriously. “Say Rosa, would you mind stroking my cock for me?”

Rosa smiles and nods, then she scoots to the edge of the couch, reaches down and starts rubbing your cock. “Uuuuum, like this?” she asks curiously. “Sorry, I’ve never done this before.”

“Oh, my mom can show you,” you respond.

Your mother perks up, looks over at Rosa, and says excitedly, “I’d be happy to teach you Rosa! I’ve given my son so many hand jobs I’ve lost count. I know just how he likes it!” Then she also scoots to the edge of the couch.

“Right. Now. The key here is to grip the shaft of John’s cock tightly at the base. Then you pull up and let your hand slide up until it reaches the tip. Then repeat. Give it a try.”

Rosa reaches down timidly and grasps the base of your cock. Your mother reaches out with both of her hands and tightens Rosa’s grip. “Harder. Like this. Is that a tight enough grip sweetie?” your mother asks, looking at you.

“Mhmm,” is all you can manage to say. When Rosa sees how excited you are she gets much more confident. She looks into your eyes, giggles, and starts moving her hand up and down more quickly. She learned fast!

“Great job Rosa! Look how excited he’s getting!” shouts your mother.

“Mommy, could you play with my balls?” you ask between breaths.

Your mom smiles at you, lifts your hand up to her mouth and spits into it, then reaches down and starts rubbing your balls with her right hand while she looks at you.

Rosa and your mom rub your cock for quite some time. They occasionally glance over at the tv to keep watching the sitcom. Then they glance back at you and smile. After a few minutes, you see a car pull up in the driveway through the sheer curtains by the television.

“That must be him!” squeals Rosa excitedly. She lets go of your cock and runs over to the front door and opens it quickly. “Hey babe! Welcome! Come on in!”

You see Lucas give Rosa a big hug and kiss just as he enters the house. Rosa hugs him back tightly as he says, “Happy to be here!” Rosa then reaches down and grabs his hand and leads him over to the living room.

Your mother started using her free hand to stroke your shaft as soon as Rosa ran to the door. When Rosa gets back into the living room she looks down at your cock and shouts, “Oh! Sorry!” then sits back down next to you and starts stroking your cock again.

“Everybody!” Rosa says happily. “This is my boyfriend Lucas.” He lifts out his hand to your father, who stands up and gives him a firm handshake.

“Hello sir. God bless you sir,” he says formally. Then he leans over to your mother and kisses her on the cheek. “Hello ma’am. How lovely to meet you.” Then he reaches his hand out to you. You reach over your mother’s head as she fondles your balls and then shake his hand tightly. “You must be this John that I’ve heard so much about. I expect you’ll be spending a lot more time with Rosa now that she is taken,” he says with a sarcastic laugh.

He then moves over to Dana and gives her a kiss on the cheek as well, “And you’re Rosa’s friend. She has told me so much about you as well!” Dana stands up and gives Lucas a hug and they start conversing about Rosa, school, and life in general.

Rosa continues to expertly rub your shaft and your mom plays with you balls for a few more seconds. You can feel that you are about to pop at any moment. Your brow tightens and you start moaning loudly.

Your mother looks up into your eyes and says, “Are you going to cum sweetie! Come on Rosa, give him some encouragement! Son, any time you want mommy to help you cum you just let me know. You can fuck me whenever you want sweetie! Mommy wants to see her sweet boy cum!”

Rosa takes your mom’s advice, leans in close to you and says, “Now that I have a boyfriend John, you can fuck me whenever you want too! Just give me, my boyfriend, or even my mom a call whenever you feel horny and I’ll be happy to come over and fuck you! I am a virgin so I won’t very good at it at first. But you can teach me! I’m sure it would make Lucas happy if he knew that you were preparing me for him!”

Your eyes suddenly glaze over and you can feel the orgasm move through your body. You start to shake uncontrollably as you reach up and grip your mother’s head and pull her in for a kiss. Then the cum shoots out of your cock all over Rosa. It shoots all over her blouse, her pants, and the couch. Your body continues to contort and shake in pleasure as Rosa strokes your cock. After a few moments the excitement subsides and you pull away from your mother’s lips.

You look over at Rosa and see the big mess you’ve made. Her black blouse and pants are both covered in white sticky goo. Some of your cum even got in her hair. You can see that she is a bit disappointed that her clothes were ruined so you rub her shoulder and say, “Hey, how about you just take your clothes off? We could hop in the shower together if you want? Mom will throw them in the wash.”

“Yeah! I’d be happy to wash your clothes for you Rosa!” your mother says happily. “But you’ll have to be quick about that shower. It looks like Dana and Lucas are anxious to get going.”

“Thanks Mrs. Doe! That’s a great idea!” shouts Rosa. “Come on John! Let’s hurry!” Rosa then grabs your hand, lifts you off the couch, and you both start running upstairs to the shower.

“Say, where are Dana, Lucas, and you headed?” you ask Rosa just as you reach the bottom of the steps.

“Oh, we’re just going over to our youth group meeting at St. Andrews. Lucas is going to talk about his mission work,” replies Rosa happily as she begins to take off her cum covered blouse.

Maybe you should tag along.

Do you go to the youth group? Fuck your mother? Try to plead with Sarah?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)