More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Funtimes Funtimes

What world do you want to create?

All women - last man on earth - complete hatred

All Woman:

This one's easy does she have a pussy then she fair game

Last man on earth:

Once again, easy. Two-generation a disease went through decreasing the male birth to 1out of every 7 billion, in other words about one male is born every generation. During the 80 some odd years, every male that was live at zero-day of the outbreak has either die or grown infertility. Leaving only you and your dad, who is north of sixty-five, left as fertile men.

In order to fight the declining birth rates, During the two-generation. Humans have developed cloning. But after only one generation it was found out that a clone will only live half the natural life span of the cloned body. When that was discovered, they moved on to gene splicing. But they quickly found problems with that method as well. During the splicing process, a certain portion of the genes would be degraded. As a result, after only one or two cycles, there would be massive birth defects. With every other method of reproducing having massive problems, the government labeled all male life as protected.

Because of this your able to do just about whatever you want whenever you want and no one can stop you.

There are some downsides to being the last male on earth. Due to the decline in the male population, all-male facilities have been converting to female. The only new male clothes are those that girls enjoy wearing too.

complete hatred:

Males are seen as nasty unclean sex-crazed pigs. A common expression is "I wouldn't wish meeting him on my worse enemy." The last poll found out the 50 percent of the population wish you dead. While 47 percent understand why you have to live, just wants never to meet you.

By mass public demand, the largest government-funded project is trying to fix the other two reproductive methods. That project gets 12 percent more money then the next three closest to projects combined.

A mass multi-billion dollar industry was created with the sole propose of keeping paying customers away from you.

Upon seeing you, Most women run away while screening profanity at you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)