More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dbmanga dbmanga

Where do you wanna start?

Alice Savage, rare 3-Hour victim

Alice sits in the doctor's office, a thin hospital gown covering her rather attractive body. She hated how exposed she felt under the outfit. She was 22 and had spent the last 5 years trying to avoid being objectified for her natural grace and beauty. She didn't wear make up and her underwear was quite modest, which the nurse had made a snide joke about when she helped Alice into her gown.

She was getting rather concerned with how long the doctor was taking to deliver her diagnosis. It had been two hours since she came in with concerns about excessive stomach cramps that she had been dealing with all month. The doctor said it was probably hormones but insisted she stay the night anyway for long term observation. She didn't like the way he leered at her as he said this, but he was the first of five doctors who even bothered to take her condition with an ounce of sincerity, so she complied with his wishes, even putting on this ridiculous get-up (which she was now beginning to think was a size too small for her).

Eventually the Doctor Johnson returned with Nurse Candi behind him. "Thank you for being as patient as you have been Miss Savage, I understand your worries and have good news and bad news"

"Or more good news depending on your point of view!" His annoying nurse chirped as she walked over and helped Alice lay down on the bed-chair.

"The good news is that we know exactly what you're suffering from and why it took so long for any other doctor to properly diagnose you. Luckily you came to me before it was too late, I doubt any of the other quacks in this city would have figured it out." Alice scoffed at the doctor's cocky arrogance but let him continue. "You suffer from a rare virus, thought only to infect men. Its called _Phalarsenasthenia. _With men, its considered a debilitating disease that slowly breaks down the body's organs after 3 hours of infection. Its very very rare and quite frankly, I never even knew it could even be carried by women, let alone infect them."

Alice was getting pretty skeptical by what he was saying. "Three hours? I've been dealing with this for a month now."

"Yes, but I theorize its because the virus is not yet accustomed to your unique genetics. I studied two separate blood samples of yours, one that was taken two weeks ago by Doctor Phillips and one we took an hour ago. The virus has been getting more and more aggressive as time goes. For now its been simple cramps, but I worry if your symptoms are not dealt with, you could face total Organ failure in the next hour."

Alice's eyes grew terrified at what the doctor said to her. "Then help me doctor, tell me there's a cure, please!" Alice was never one to beg for anything in her life, but this could mean the end of it.

"Thats where we get to the bad news. We have sadly been unable to find a cure for such a rare disease. Only 0.0001% of men ever get it, and you're the first woman of record that I know. I don't even know if the standard treatment will work for you."

"But there is a treatment, yes?"

"Yes, you see, the virus isolates itself to your uterus and vaginal cavities for the most part. In men, it tends to prefer the penis and testicles. We have found that for men, intense arousal and orgasm have been enough to burn out the virus's activity, at least for a short while. The virus quickly begins to reassemble itself after another 3 hours. The government has made special services for men who suffer from this condition, with a trained nurse to service their needs 24/7, but as you are a woman, I don't even know how long it will take for the government to believe my findings."

Alice was dumbfounded. The entire idea was completely ridiculous. a Virus that was stopped by fucking? This was absolutely retarded. She couldn't help but begin laughing before a sudden cramping sensation came up. "Ow! I guess it hurts to laugh. C'mon doc, thats a good one, but enough jokes. Tell me whats really wrong with me."

She expected the Doctor's serious expression to turn into a snide smile, but no such luck.

"I'm sorry Miss Savage, but with your condition, you very likely have no more than a half hour to live unless we can get you to orgasm. I can offer my services if you need the assistance, and Nurse Candi is a lesbian if you'd prefer her."

Who do you Fuck?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)