More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by akikuka akikuka

What world do you want to create?

Absolute - Apathy or Compulsion-

Absolute

You have the power to anybody, following its definition of demanding the victim compensation in exchange for not revealing that can be in anyway incriminating whether it is serious or mundane.

As a secondary effect, if you decided to reveal the info to someone else or the public, they would believe you. Though the result would vary depending on the severity of the info. And the itself would not hold if there are no longer anybody relevant to reveal too.

Apathy or Compulsion

Though the reaction varies, anybody that stumbles upon your would not act any way that would stop it(I.E telling the authorities or punching your face). And would otherwise go on with their lives.

Though alternatively, those who desire to stop it, whether out of personal or altruistic desire, would actually be under the same influence as the victim.

Example: Person A asks you to stop her best friend/stranger. You can use that as a for A.

Although it won't affect those that don't care for the victim or not have the will to act unless it could affect their reputation or lifestyle.

Anybody being would obviously not like it(unless they are those types of people). They would feel like any person would. Anger, embarrassment and fear, but they would do nothing but either plead or "demand" to delete/not reveal the material. Even those that try to help would feel like they have followed your demand to help/save that person.

Who would you ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)