More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Callum95 Callum95

Which redhead do you fuck first?

Abigail, your best friend's mother

John woke up from his most intense wet dream yet. He had been so close to fucking his best friend's mother, Abigial. He had done all the right steps in his dream. He had acted sexy and cool, attended to her needs first by licking at her sensitive clit even though his nose got tickled by a small patch of ginger pubic hair that she used to furiously move her own pussy up abd down your tongue. He had then gotten up to insert his cock into the pussy that he had dreamed about.

RING RING. RING RING.

The annoying alarm that mimicked a phone so that John was able to br woken up by it on its first annoying set of rings.

"Of course it was a dream, it always is. When will i even be able to fuck her in the safety of my own dreams?" John thought, frustrated that he cant even get pussy in his own made up world. He sighed, rubbing his eyes so he can get to his best friend's house on time, Claire.

As he gets out of bed he notices that his underwear is soaked with his own cum again, a thick amount that dripped from the duvet once he moved. "For fuck sake, now when i get back, I will have to secretly clean my bed and my duvet as well. But not now, I have a good day ahead of me today and if it works, Claire will be my girlfriend!" He whispered to him still, more as a way to calm his own nerves of the big day.

But he wanted to be there early just in case that Claire is too. So he strips off naked so he can quickly get a shower, get some breakfast down him and leave. He can't hear the shower going off so he assumed he could just strip and make it to the bathroom. But he was wrong, he opened his door to enter the hallway, his older sister (Grace) surpising him with a "BOO" that John almost shit himself too.

Grace was his older sister by 3 years, making her 22. She still looked like she could be 18 with her smaller frame. She was insufferable, always blaming John for her own fuck ups, pranking him and being more a little sister than a big one. But the good thing is that she has very prominent ginger hair that usually brought friends of the family to ask if they were related as a silly joke.

"What the fuck are you doing up early this morning? I thought your lazy arse would be alseep until 1-2pm in afternoon." Grace said, confusing John as he was stark naked, showing her his big cock, glistened slightly by the wet dream incident.

"Hmmmm that is your question, i am fully naked in front of you and i cant do anything to cover myself up" he cursed, knowing that bringing his clothes in with his towel and cleaning products would stop him from covering up his pecker. "Your question is that im up early?"

"Well duh, that is the only thing odd. I see you naked constantly, especially more on your more horny days. But for you to be up early means you are an important day. Tell me bro! And I'll suck your cock in the shower like you have been begging me too for the past month! You know i dont like the water in my eyes." Grace said, letting her eyes dart from your eyes to your now erect cock, causing her to give a devilish grin.

John just stood there, dumbfounded at the casual way she offered a blowjob to her own brother like it was a normal thing and how she casually mentioned how they had sex multiple times a day. He didn't know how to respond, forming only stutters at her bargain for more nosy gossip. This went on until John got knocked out of this confused state by the feeling of his cock being slightly touched by his sister, who was just touched the erect tip with her finger.

That pulled him back to the land of the speaking. "The fuck are you on about? We have never had sex in any way. You are acting like its normal for you to be saying this." He blurted out, unsure if he said what he wanted to say correctly.

Grace just giggled, responding with "oh you are going to make me describe it again, arent you?. Fair enough. Only you are able to fuck any redhead you want with a request, no matter if its natural or dyed. Any redhead will be happy to suck you off, riding your cock or let you just dominate them. Any other woman or man just finds it to be so sweet and romantic. Only you can do this to me and our mom. Ok, does that stroke your ego enough, bro?"

John was again shocked but he was also curious, why not try it when his sister had already offered it first? But he just remembered, his unofficial date with Claire.

He is facing a decision, should he learn more about this potential life changing sex life or should he ignore it for now to pursue his date, unknowing that he will soon learn about it even on his date?

What should he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)