More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fxx Fxx

Who has these abilities?

A young adventurer with an interesting goal

Day 5,

It’s hasnt even been a week since I started my journey and I still have very little leads. Maybe this journey wasn’t.....

You sigh as you stop writing in your journal. You’ve been through village after village asking if there were any unusual creature sightings and nothing as come up. You groan in frustration as you ask the barmaid for another round of ale.

Your name is Xander; an average looking young man with a dream. What dream is that you ask? Hunting down strange and unknown creatures? Nope. You dream of finding and documenting the behaviors of the unknown. You so far you’ve had no luck.

You take a swig of your ale and lay your head down. “Maybe father was right. I should of stayed and become a weapon shop owner.” You were ready to give up when suddenly you here something that catches your attention.

“There is no way he saw one that big.” Said an old man that you assume is the town blacksmith.

“My brother hasn’t lied to me in all the years I’ve known him. If he said he saw something, then he definitely saw it.” Said the slightly younger man.

The blacksmith laughed. “Yeah, a red snake the size of a human. Of all the things I’ve heard in my life, I have to say that that is the dumbest thing ever.”

Without thinking you get up want walk to the table the two men are at. “Where did your brother see this snake?” The two jumped as you yelled.

“Who the bloody hell are you?” Asked the younger man.

You grab his shirt and pull him out of his seat. “Please tell me, I need to know!”

The guy looked a bit scared and the blacksmith looked concerned for his friend. “I don’t know. He only told me he saw it.”

“Then were does your brother live?” You begin to shake him. “TELL ME NOW GOD DAMN IT!!”

“He lives in a hunting cabin a mile west from here.” He said with scared look on his face.

With the info you needed you let go of the man and set down a hand full of gold on your table before running out the door. You didn’t have time to count the gold and you don’t care if it’s to much or little, you need to get to that hunting cabin.

Day 5,

I finally have some kind of lead! A bar patron said his brother saw a large red snake. Could it possibly be what I’m looking for?

Do you make it to the cabin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)