More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Are you the only one with this special privilege?

A special pass

You look up at the convention building from your spot in line with a slight feeling of apprehension. This will be your first time at this convention and you hope it all goes smoothly. There are so many cool events and booths here you are looking forward to seeing, so many that you aren't sure you will be able to see them all. The line advances slowly and you see people in awesome costumes going in through the staff entrance. You can only recognize a few of them, but the women in the sexy armor are half the reason you are here. One woman walks by in what you would swear is a painted on body suit and not much else.

You get to the front of the line and there is a hot woman in some kind of dark elf getup checking people in. You silently hand her your ticket and she scans it in. she is in the middle of handing you a guest pass when she looks at the computer and frowns, putting the pass back on the table. A cold knot of fear builds in your stomach, did your card bounce? did you mess up one of the online forms? The dark elf woman ducks under the desk for a moment and reemerges with a gold pass you haven't seen anyone else wearing. Smiling at you she hands you the shiny gold pass "Have an enjoyable day at the convention sir." You grab it and stumble away in confusion. You hadn't ordered a special pass, and you have never seen one like this before. You dodge to the side of the crowd and stand up against the wall.

Looking down at the golden card in your hand you get your first good look at it. "Special use pass. The holder of this pass has access to all VIP booths, events and access to all cosplayers. This pass is transferable between events." On the back of the card is a picture of your face with your name. you don't recognize when the picture was taken, but this is definitely you. You seem to have been given a super VIP pass, although the access to cosplayers part is a tad confusing. Shrugging to yourself you clip the pass to your shirt and start to actually take in the event. There are booths everywhere and people in outlandish outfits flitting between them. This is the biggest cosplay convention after all.

Nearby you see a woman in some kind of strappy outfit that only covers the top half of her breasts, a floofly loincloth completes the outfit, and judging by her exposed hips she isn't wearing any underwear. She is posing for photos with the crowd of people that are surrounding her. You decide to join the line to take a photo with her, it should last you ages as late night wank material. There is a lull in the group around her and you finally work up the courage to go and ask her if you can take a selfie with her. She looks up as you approach but the smile is a tad stained. "Hel-" you get out before a staff member accidentally slams into you sending you forward into the woman.

You sit up from being sprawled face first on top of the poor woman you knocked down. Her breasts have popped out of her top, and you can now definitely confirm that she is not wearing anything under that loincloth. You back up and start to stutter an apology but the woman is still giving you that strained smile and isn't making a move to cover herself. In fact as you glance around in a panic you notice that no one else seems to even notice this basically naked chick lying on the floor. As you glance back at her she says "Its polite to ask permission first you know, and I haven't got all day so if you could just hurry up and stick it in." You can only stare at her dumbfounded "wha...?" She sighs, "new people..." she reaches down and spreads apart the lips of her pussy letting you get a good look at at her pink folds. She gestures for you to come closer with her other hand. Your partially inflated member goes ridged in a hurry despite how confusing the situation is.

You look around quickly again, but the people around you seem to not even notice this. You freeze for a moment before deciding this is probably just a dream. Shrugging to yourself you unbutton your pants and glance around one last time to see if anyone is reacting, but while some people look at you, and people walk around you they seem to be treating this as any other event. The cosplayer lying on the floor coughs to get your attention and you turn back to her. she is frowning at you now. You shrug and line your erect member up with her slit. You are pretty sure this is just a dream, so what harm is there in it. You plunge yourself all the way inside her in one motion and she grunts as you bottom out. She is staring up at you with a slightly strained, fake smile. "So, if you could hurry up and cum, I have to be at a contest in twenty minutes." You start to rock your hips faster, not believing how tight this woman is. It would be perfect if she wasn't lying on the floor like a dead fish. You reach down and grab one of her boobs, messaging it in your hand, and while it is wonderfully soft, you get no reaction from this woman. She still gives you that same fake smile every time you look at her. Frustrated you decide to really go at her, and start to pound away hard enough that she lets out small grunts each time you slam your member all the way inside her. You quickly finish and empty yourself deep inside her, pulses of hot cum invading her unprotected pussy.

As soon as you finish the cosplayer squirms to get out from under you as you sit up, fixes her outfit so she isnt flashing anyone and runs off with a stream of your cum flowing down her leg. You quickly fix your own clothes as you realize that you just fucked some random cosplayer. You pull out your pass and the words "access to all cosplayers" brings out new meaning.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)