More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SanctifiedVillified SanctifiedVillified

Where do you wanna start?

A Supportive Family

You are awoken by someone gently shaking your shoulder bright and early in the morning. Slowly and with great difficulty you open your heavy eyelids to see your mother Erin sitting on the edge of you bed smiling down at you.

She is wearing a pink and red silk robe that is covered in roses. The robe fits around her loosely but her sizable curves definitely still shine through. Your mother has beautiful, long, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a near perfect example of hot mom body. Her breasts must be at least Fs and her wide birthing hips giver her a fantastically large butt. She is in her mid 40s, but good living and a cheery personality have kept her face and body looking young.

“Happy birthday sleepyhead,” she whispers, “It’s time to get up.”

As your pupils adjust to the incoming light from the hallway and your brain starts to rise out the groggy muck of a deep sleep you suddenly realize….TODAY IS THE DAY! You instantly get a big smile across your face and sit up bed next to your mother and say, “G’morning mom!"

“Wow!” She says when she sees this uncharacteristic pep. “Guess someone finally remembered what today means.” She leans in for a hug and kiss on the cheek. When she pulls back you see that she is holding something in her hand.

Her expression becomes more concerned as she looks down as what she is holding. “Honey. I know this is a special day for you but the truth is that you really have to take this condition of yours seriously. So, I wanted to give you this.” She opens her left hand to reveal a standard, cheap-looking, digital watch. “This watch has an alarm in it sweetie. I know that you are a conscientious boy, but I want you to make sure that you set this alarm to go off three hours after someone helps you with your…issue. Okay? Then you have to get someone to help you again. And please don’t hesitate. I know you’re a bit shy, but I am sure that anyone would be happy to accommodate you once they hear about your problem.”

Your mother puts the watch in your hand and closes your fingers around it. She then leans in and kisses you on the forehead and says, “Okay! No need to be all serious now. We’ve got to start getting the house ready for your big party! I think that maybe you should head over to one of your friend’s houses so that the surprise isn’t spoiled for you. Alright?”

You smile up at your mother as she stands up to leave the room. “Thanks mom! This will be really helpful!” As soon as she leaves you pull back the covers, stand up and start looking around for some clothes to wear. Doesn’t really matter so you just grab some jeans and a t-shirt from the floor, slip on some flip-flops and head downstairs for breakfast.

As you get closer you can hear, smell, and almost taste the bacon and eggs your mother is preparing for everyone. You enter the kitchen and see your mother, father, and sister sitting at the kitchen table drinking some coffee and eating toast.

“Happy birthday bro!” shouts Dana excitedly as she stands and wraps her arms around you in a warm familial embrace. “I can’t wait to show you my present! I know you’re going to love it! Don’t want to give anything away but it has something to do with your medical problem. I want you to feel perfectly comfortable asking me for help whenever you need it bro! Okay?”

You look down into Dana’s eyes and blush. Like her mother she has blonde hair and blue eyes, but here body is more petite. She looks much more innocent and wholesome than your mother with her pail smooth skin and cute, perky boobies. She is wearing just some old baggy sweatpants and a tank top as is typical on weekends.

“Awwwww! You’re so cute bro.” says Dana when she sees your rosy cheeks.

“Thanks sis,” is the only reply you can muster. Being in a room with your mother, father, and sister and talking about that is making you a little tentative. But you’re definitely still looking forward to taking advantage of having two hot women in your own house.

Your mom turns around holding a sizzling cast-iron skillet and scrapes some eggs onto a large serving bowl in the center of the table. Your father immediately scoops some of these onto his plate and starts eating. Your sister and mother sit down and do the same.

“Mom. I think I am just going to head over to Sarah’s place now. I am not really that hungry,” you state as you walk toward to front door.

Erin replies, “Oh uuuhm. Yes, I suppose that is okay sweetie. But I was planning on…uuum. Well…you haven’t…you haven’t ejaculated yet today and I don’t feel comfortable letting you go out before you do it at least once.” She blushes a little bit when she says this but is able to maintain her composure.

Your father chimes in very matter-of-factly, “She is right son. This is no joke. You’ve got to act like an adult about this okay. Your doctor said this is an extremely serious condition and that it will require you to be diligent. No more hiding from or avoiding people or having trouble starting conversations. It is up to you make sure that you are getting what you need. Your mother and sister are willing to help you whenever you need it, but it is your responsibility. Understand?”

Another lecture from you father. You’d be a little bit annoyed if it weren’t for the fact that he was telling you that you get to use his wife and daughter to cum whenever you feel like it. “Yes sir, I understand.”

“Ooooh goodness me,” your mother says as she lightly swats your father’s shoulder. “There is no need to get snippy about this. John is a good and intelligent young man and he is going to rise up to the challenge and hopefully have some fun in the process. Now, sweetie, how would you like to do this? Do you want help from me, your sister, one of the neighbors?”

You mother and sister are both looking at you expectantly. Your father is leaned back in his chair sipping coffee with a stern look on his face. You feel a bit overwhelmed now that this first moment of complete sexual freedom is finally upon you. Your head is swirling with adrenaline and testosterone and your heart is running at top speed. You look between your sister and mother for a few moments.

“Why not….both?” you finally reply.

“Yaaaaay!” your sister squeals happily. “Our first time helping John! Wait just one second! I want to go get my birthday present ready now!” With that Dana rushes upstairs into her bedroom.

“Oh. Well then. Just me for now! Hahaha! How would you like to do this son?” asks your mother as she stands up from her chair. “Should be go in the living room?”

The living room has more comfortable places to sit and is only a few feet away so you nod in agreement and walk over to the couch behind you with your mother following closely and sit down.

Your mother stands in front of you awkwardly shuffling her feet and looking down at you smiling. Your father is sitting just a few feet away continuing to eat his breakfast and she keeps glancing over at him as if to double-check that what she is doing is acceptable. He is looking over at both of you but doesn’t give much of an impression that he minds either way.

You look up at your mother and sort of half whisper, “How about we start with…with a…blowjob?”

“Oh. Alright sweetie! I’d be happy to do that for you,” she replies. Then she takes a deep breath and closes her eyes for a moment to prepare herself and gets down on her knees in front of you. She says, “Okay. Let me just…” as she reaches out and undoes your belt buckle and slowly zips down your fly. You give her some help by raising up your butt a little and she pulls your pants and boxers down to the ground together. Now your semi-erect cock is exposed to your mother in the middle of the living room. You lift your feet so your mother can remove your pants and undies completely. She then situates herself in-between your legs.

“Here we go sweetie. The start of a new stage of your life.” she states as she slowly reaches out to grip the head of your cock. She uses some of your precum as lube and starts to gently caress your penis. It is awkward at first, but after only a few moments you both start to become a little bit more comfortable. As you start to relax, your penis moves from a semi to a full hard-on. Your mother then adjusts herself so she can position her mouth over your cock while still looking into your eyes and starts to lick the tip.

Suddenly you hear footsteps coming down the stairs and see your sister run into kitchen. You gasp in excitement when you see what she is wearing. Bright red flowery lingerie with a skimpy little bra, thong, suspenders, and stockings. She looks at your dad inquisitively when she sees that nobody is in the kitchen. He looks over at you and your mother and points to direct your sister’s attention.

When Dana turns around you are even more surprised. She has on the sluttiest makeup that you have ever seen her wear. She has always appeared so sweet and innocent to you, but this completely changes your perception of her. She rushes over when she sees your mother sucking your cock, stares up at you and beams like some slutty angel. Your mother is startled by the suddenness of Dana’s appearance and takes her mouth off your penis to look over at her.

Dana!” she shouts. “You look amazing! You’re really getting into the spirit of this aren’t you!”

“Yes of course!” your sister replies. “I want to be as helpful as I can! John,” she says as she redirects her gaze at you.

Dana gives you a big smile and half shouts, half cheers with unmatched enthusiasm, “I want you to consider me your own, personal, little, fuckslut! There is no need to be shy around me! I am more than happy to help you cum whenever you want! You can wake me up before school and fuck me in the ass! You can interrupt me while I do homework! When I am with my boyfriend! You can call me when I am at a friend's house! I could even follow you around and suck your cock as you go about your day! No shame between siblings brother! I want to see you happy and healthy!”

Dana’s enthusiasm is truly intoxicating. Your father raises his coffee mug in the kitchen and shouts, “Well done young lady! That's the spirit!” And your mother can’t help but giggle despite her shock at Dana’s forwardness. Your mother looks between you and Dana as if thinking about something seriously with one hand still stroking your cock.

“You’re right Dana! There is no reason that this should be awkward at all! We are here to help John first and foremost!” With that your mother undoes her robe and flings it off quickly to reveal her massive tits to everyone in the house. You breath in sharply when you see those perfect, huge orbs hovering over your erect cock.

John! I echo everything that Dana said! I am your personal fuckslut! You can follow me to church and fuck me in front of my bible study group! You can fuck me when I’m reading in bed next to your father! We can shower together, eat together, play together, and make love together as a family! Whenever you want John! We are here for you to use!”

You’re barely able to contain your excitement at this point. You reach out and grab your mother by the hair and pull her mouth down onto your cock. She wraps her lips around it greedily and takes it all the way down her throat. Gagging and wheezing as you hold her head down. You grab Dana and pull her up closer to you and kiss her passionately as you reach under here bra to play with her tits.

The slurping noises echo throughout the house as your mother deepthroats your cock in the living room. Your sister starts to moan when you reach into her panties and start rubbing her pussy. You feel like you’re getting close to finishing but you don’t want to cum just yet.

You grab your mother’s hair again and pull her off your cock, grab Dana by the arm, stand up and pull them forcefully into the kitchen where your father is sitting.

“Bend over the fucking table!” you yell at both of them. They rush to oblige your request. You pull down your mother’s silken pajama bottoms to exposing her voluptuous ass and ram your cock in forcefully.

“AAAAAAAH! OH GOD SON! YEEEES!” shouts your mother in ecstasy. “Fuck me son! Fuck mommy! OH GOD!”

After fucking her for a few moments you pull out of your mother, move over to Dana, and shove your cock deep into her slit. Dana squeals loudly and bangs her fist on the table. “Bro! You’re so fucking big! Oh my god I’m going to love being your fuckslut! Yes! Yes! YES!”

The whole table moves so violently as you ram your cock inside your sister that your father has to stand up and back away. It doesn't take long before you can feel yourself reaching the edge. You reach down to grab your sister’s waist and pull yourself into her more deeply. Your whole body tenses up as you look down at your sister’s perfect ass and you cum deep inside of her wet pussy. You fall over and rest against Dana’s naked back as you both recover from the excitement. You can feel your sister’s quick and heavy breathing against your chest with your hard cock still in her pussy, pulsating as the last drops of cum pour into her.

After you've both recovered you push yourself off of Dana and help her up. She quickly turns around and gives you a big kiss on the lips and hugs you tightly. “I love you so much bro!”

“I love you too sis. Thank you for being so open,” you reply as you hold your sister closely.

Your mother reaches out and rubs your back. “That was so wonderful John. I look forward to sharing many more loving moments like that with you. Don’t hesitate to ask whenever you need to cum! Okay son?”

“Of course mom!” you respond happily.

“Now! It is time for you to get over to Sarah’s house! But first!” Your mother reaches down and grabs your left wrist. Pulls it towards here and pushes some buttons on your new watch. “I’ve set the timer for three hours John. You can cum whenever you want but if that timer goes off then you have fuck the closest woman you can find whether she knows about your condition or not. Understand? This is really important!”

You reach out and put your hand on your mother’s shoulder and say, “I understand mom! I promise I’ll be diligent about this condition. I won’t let you down.”

You are completely overwhelmed by this mornings events. Your families enthusiasm was exhilarating. You can’t wait see what possibilities this will open up for you with your other friends. Sarah in particular. She is your closest and oldest friend. She has long, curly, red hair. A perfect, cute body. And you’ve adored her ever since you were a kid. She likes you but…never felt quite the same way. Seeing how she reacts to you now will definitely be...interesting.

Fuck Sarah? Stay with your mother and sister? Head out into the neighborhood?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)