More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by monkey17 monkey17

Who Found The Rulebook?

Tom (just out of UNI)

You are Tom a 23 year old whit mail who has just finished UNI with a degree in art. You have brown her and eyes and are rely just an average guy all round. Looking down at the rulebook you realis you have the power now to make something of your self and have a lot of fun. You desired to ad some rules to improve your self and your lie first.

  • Old rule the owner of the rule book is always in peek fiscal fitness.
  • Old rule the owner of the rule book ha da 12 inch cock.
  • New rule the owner of the rulebook is paid $10,000 a moth by the government.

You look an d see that you body has changed and is now quit muscular. You then decide to improve the café your in.

  • Old rule this café only employs woman between 18 and 30.
  • Old rule this café employs woman between 18 and 19 to sit under tables and orally pleas any customs who sit at it.

You watch a s the few mail staff are suddenly replaced with young attractive woman wile at the same time your zipper is puled down and your cock is stroked then sucked by what files like and expert cock sucker. looking down you see a young woman around 18 with blond hear sucking your dick with here eyes closed.

  • Old rule staff may and are increased to mallets female customs especially groping of tits and ass.
  • old rule female customers find the above rule humiliating and a tern on wile in this café but will do nothing to prevent it .

You watch as a waitress approaches a group of well dressed bisness woman and begin fondling the largest tits amongst them wile taking there order. One of the free has her hand below the table were you can clearly see a young black woman eating her out. Your cock hardens and fobs in the moth of the hot girl who is sucking you of. Ma be one more rules for the café? Or go somewhere ells?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)