More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by monkey17 monkey17

What's next?

New clothes for woman

You return the café back to normal desired that all the woman could yous an improvement to there choice of clothing.

Old rule Woman who are between 18 and older only were tight latex based clothing that has holes for there tits, cunt and ass hole wen available.

Old rule humans don't physically age past 50.

Old rule humans are nether ugly.

Looking around you see that there are now no ugly people or any one who looks older than 50 now. even the slightly over wait in a sexy chubby way. speaking of the woman They are all now clad in latex. Some in cat soot's, others in latex tops and skirts. even there foot were is latex. All had holes for there tits and most had holes for there ass and pussy. The ones that didn't were those who had skirts that were so short that they barely coshed there ass. There were many stiles and coalers. Even the size of the holes were deferent. One girl had small tits but the holes were big enough that here boobs fitted thro them wile another with large tits but the holes were smaller only allowing her hard nipples to poke out. Another woman had her inter ass hanging out wile you could only see her friends anal crack. It also seemed that the generations of woman prefer larger holes wile the older preferred tighter clothing. One young woman around 18 or 19 had a top so small that the front was just stings of latex holding up here small b cup tits. At first glance you didn't think she had any pants or a skirt but just thigh hi boots. you soon noticed that she was infect wearing some sort of latex thong that was only string and maybe a bit of actual martial between her pussy and ass.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)