More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by monkey17 monkey17

What's next?

Home (Family house)

You heed back home. You still live with your family as you had very little money when you graduated form UNI. As you heed up steers to your room you spot your little sister Beth lounging on the softer watching TV. She was 18 and very short only 4'9" tall with blond here and a freckled face. she was quit underdeveloped with AA cup boobs at most, a small but and no rile corves to speak off. This trusteed Beth coursing her to act like a little brat. You also spot your mom in the kitchen. She was in her early 40s having had you at the age of 18. Your mom was still very attractive with nice large D boobs, wide hips and a bonce bubble but. In short a tootle MILF as your friend s and everything Beth didn't heave. Your mom was even tall for a woman around 5'10". You never understood why she never remarried after your peents got divorced. As you heed into your room you look at the room posit. this room belonged to your other sister Alice who was at UNI. Alice was 21 and an almost carbon copy of your mom just younger and a brunette compared to your mom and Beth who were blonds. Sitting down at your desk you open up the rule book and think how best to improve your family.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)