More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by remysloane remysloane

Choose a character to start or learn more about the content:

Direct links to the deflowerings

Each link takes you close to where I lose my virginity. You'll miss out on some character development, but we're all impatient sometimes! If you read a lot of my story paths and want another virginity loss scenario I haven't covered, let me know and I'll lose it again!

Matt -> Becky: unexpectedly, this is the one your author masturbated to the most while writing. If it's not hot for you, let me know why.

Matt -> Becky: .

Matt (as Spike the gamer) -> Becky: I seduce the male virgin. This was a very painful deflowering I regret.

Chett (the gamer with Spike) -> Becky: another male virgin, smaller, an easier first time.

Tia -> Becky: if you're brave enough to wade into the trans waters, you will be rewarded. I wrote two versions of this one:

https://chyoa.com/chapter/Penetration.755131

https://chyoa.com/chapter/Tia-takes-control.855555

Jamal -> Becky: BBC. Borderline , and the biggest cock in my career. Traumatic. Looking back, loved it!

Jamal -> Becky: BBC. A more patient, pleasurable version. Three versions off this link with different positions.

Jamal -> Becky: told from Jamal's POV, another gentler deflowering I loved.

Rory & Omar -> Becky: told from Rory's POV, in a surprise threesome, who does the honors?

Mateo -> Becky: Latin loving on the beach. Five stars.

Tanner -> Becky: cuckolding the man I love. I enjoyed this one so much, I wrote an alternate ending.

https://chyoa.com/chapter/Penetration.771317

https://chyoa.com/chapter/Penetration.811986

Reiker -> Becky: a professional does the job.

Tess -> Becky: I wasn't expecting to enjoy this one as much as I did. Competitive grappling with the winner fucking the loser.

Becky -> Tess: Like the Tess -> Becky path, except I win!

Dr. White -> Tess: she earned this one; it was like scaling Everest. BBC.

DeShawn -> Tess: not what she was expecting, a let-down that was hot looking back.

Jamal -> Tess, with me watching.

Tanner -> Dr. White: m/m if you're into that. Two versions depending on POV:

https://chyoa.com/chapter/Becky-talks-me-into-sucking-Tanner%27s-cock.939914

https://chyoa.com/chapter/Ask-them-to-have-sex-while-I-watch-and-maybe-participate.770782

Tanner -> Becky: A different story arc than when Tanner deflowers me in the links above. This one is more impulsive.

Jamal -> Becky: Jamal returns for an alternative to the impulsive Tanner one above, if you prefer a larger, blacker penis for me!

Mason aka Aquaman -> Becky: During the Indian billionaire's casting couch to find a wife.

Adam -> Becky. Your author gets played by her future husband's best friend.

Shauna -> Becky. Another trans female, in a threesome with several alternate endings.

Ethan -> Becky: My CEO sexually harasses me. I won't sue!

Chase -> Becky: I sexually harass a coworker. He didn't sue, either.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)