More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by remysloane remysloane

What's next?

A forbidden fingering

You are reading from Jamal's POV.

“Girl, you're killing me, come on,” he said.

She was grinning, teasing him, playing the girl-game to see in his eyes how bad he wanted to fuck her, just to deny him later. He was happy to play along. “Sorry I'm such a tease. Use this, try one more time. You only need it for the head. That's as far as you're going to get,” she added, but she said it playfully, like she wanted to get more, and she affectionately patted his butt before going back to the bed, this time laying in the middle of the bed on her back again with the pillow. “Let's do missionary. I should have known better than to give you unfettered access to my backside,” she teased.

Jamal joined her on the bed and got between her legs on his knees. He popped open the bottle of lube and squirted some on his fingers. He had to put her phone down for the moment. “Spread your legs wide for me, baby. I'll get some inside that tight pussy for you.”

Becky did as he ordered, and she seemed to have gained some confidence. Jamal knew he had to take some chances if he wanted to fuck her, so it was time to do that. He had two fingers generously coated with lube, and he wiggled his middle finger to split the wet lips and find her hole, then joined a second finger beside it and pushed. The wet, pouting lips of her pussy gave way to his fingers sliding inside of her! He felt her tight squeeze, but the fingers pushed through no problem, past the resistance that had blocked his cock. He waited for her reaction to see if he'd torn anything or she was in pain.

“Woah. Uhh!” Becky moaned. “That's...” A brief hiss of escaping air and squishy sounds as he pulled back and gently pushed in again and held the digits inside her. “Jamal, what the hell! Is that two fingers?”

“It's okay. You're fine, girl.”

“You're stretching my pussy. Geez, uggh. I didn't want to.... I mean...”

“Feels good, doesn't it?”

“Yeah.” She admitted. “Uggh. Be careful. You're on my shit list now.”

He laughed to diffuse the tension. Had she asked him to stop, he definitely would have respected her and done so. But she hadn't done that. “Okay. Relax your pussy, girl. We need to warm you up for the head of this cock. Then it won't stretch you so much.”

“I don't know about this,” she said.

But Jamal knew she liked it. He had broken new ground for her, and she was proud of herself. She was moaning and rubbing her breasts again, which he took to be a good sign. He started slowly moving the digits in and out, fingering her virgin pussy with two fat fingers, coating the already sopping wet hole with lube. All the while his monster cock, fully hard, was in view, waiting to fuck her.

Jamal added lube again, and the fingers were going in easily now. Most of the tension he felt in her opening upon initial entry was gone within a couple of minutes. He had already widened the hole permanently a little. She'd have no trouble with two fingers after a good warm up from now on. “Yeah, girl, doing great. Your pussy is fine, it's doing what it is supposed to do, there's nothing bad, nothing hurts, it's all good, right? How you doing, girl?”

“It's good. You're evil, but damn, it's good. Ah!”

Becky's gasp came when Jamal went after her clit with the thumb on his other hand, leaving the phone alone for now. He'd record again later when he tried to fuck her. He curled his fingers, going after her G-spot with intention for the first time. He pushed his fingers in and out faster, her moans and the squishy sounds from her pussy escalating with the pace.

“Let me add lube again, then in a few minutes I'll stick the tip of this cock in you again and get some video, how's that?”

She nodded consent, and Jamal was extra generous with the lube. He needed every bit of help if he was going squeeze his cock, the biggest she'd ever encounter in her life no matter how many guys fucked her, in her without pain. He inserted his fingers again, but this time changed to a twisting motion with his fingers inside the virgin, opening, stretching her out. Slowly, gaining a little space at a time, so she'd barely notice. The angle of his knuckles as they twisted and went in at a slant widened the profile, which felt to her like a thicker insertion.

“Whoah,” she said. “Easy. I feel it stretching.”

“You're very tight, baby. I'll take care of this pussy for you. It still doesn't hurt right?”

“No, I guess not,” she said.

Czech virgins react the same way as half-breed Indians to a surprise two-finger stretch:

He was very patient with her, staying with this fingering pattern for a few minutes until she was relaxed and moaning again. Gradually he began to spread his fingers while inside her, just a little, enough to feel the same tension he felt before he started breaking her in. He was making progress. When the virgin adapted, he spread a little more to exploit and further his gains, preparing her for his cock. Then he changed tactics again. At the end of each thrust with his fingers, he'd apply gentle pressure to the side of her vagina, slowly stretching her. He worked his way around her channel, widening the sides, inducing laxity in her hole, preparing her for his cock. If she noticed, she didn't complain. Until he pressed firmly downward towards her anus where most of her hymenal tissue remained. When she hissed in a breath, he paused, leaving a steady stretch in that direction. He used his other hand to rub her clit again. After a few moans, he pressed a little harder. He felt the flesh giving with his push as the two fingers closed with the ring of muscle.

“Ooh. Ow, Jamal, it hurts a little. Okay that's enough.” she said and put her hand on his palm to signal him to stop.

Jamal slid his fingers out, noticing that her elastic hole remained open for a few seconds, distended and stretched. He felt a little guilty, but he was certain he was giving her what she really wanted. “Good job, girl.”

“That's the first time I've had two fingers. You probably popped my cherry. I shouldn't have done that,” she said.

He glanced at his fingers to check for the signs of a deflowering. “I think you're good. Come on, you almost came.”

“I could have,” she said. “I did like the pressure, especially on the top, when, you know....G-spot and all.”

“Do you want me to keep going with the fingers and make you come now, or...”

“No, let's try again, before I come to my senses and throw you out.” Jamal laughed as Becky grabbed her phone, made sure it was still recoding, and handed it to him. “Here you go.”

She leaned up and got the lube and applied it to the head of his cock and then some. She was looking at it closely, thinking, then she put the extra lube on her lips, then slid two of her own fingers in her pussy.

“Wow,” she laughed.

“Let's see. Spread your pussy open like you did before.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, it's hot.”

Becky spread her lips, and Jamal noticed the difference right away. Her hymen had thinned around the perimeter, and there was one notch in the lower right, possibly a tear he had just induced. He was no expert, but she didn't look deflowered yet to him. He got it all on video, of course.

As he lifted up and approached her pussy, Becky's long legs were already spread wide and bent back at the knees. “Go on, baby,” he commanded, “Stick it in your pussy.” His cock poked her pubic area, and she clasped it with her hands, switching to a two-finger grip behind the head to avoid a lube mess. She steered his erection down her slit to the bottom of her pussy and stopped when the tip slipped inside her hole. Their eyes met, and Jamal waited for her to beg for it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)