More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by remysloane remysloane

What's next?

Tia takes control

This girl really was amazing!

I pulled up my skirt on the back to give her a view. Tia's hands went to my hips as she stared. I was still insecure about a lot of things. My height, sometimes. My sagging tits, big already, then worn out from obesity and weight loss. But I knew I had a great ass. I worked so hard and was so damn proud.

“Amazing, Becky. I want to feel it against me.” Tia's hips were against me again. “You're too damn tall, girl.”

“I can fix that and improve your view if you want,” I said, feeling emboldened. She was against the wall, so I was facing the table. I put my hands on it and put some arch in my back.

“Yes, bend over for me, I'm begging you, please.”

I laughed. “Okay.” And I put my elbows on the table, which put my torso horizontal. My legs were only spread shoulder length wide now, but I really felt open and . So much for being alpha. Then Tia lifted my skirt and left it up my back, and my bare bottom was exposed lewdly to her. God I hope that door lock works.

“So sexy and strong,” Tia said as she grabbed handfuls of flesh. “I can see your muscles, but you have delicate, perfect curves and cushion too.”

I was breaking a cardinal rule for virginity preservation I had learned from more than a few close calls fooling around with my male dates. Never leave your exposed backside unguarded to a cock. But she was cute and feminine with a soft penis, so it was okay, right? “I love my ass,” I confessed. “It means a lot that you like it, too.”

I felt her kneading the flesh, exploring, then parting the cheeks and holding them open. Cool air tickled my butthole, fully on display in the harsh, unflattering light. At this angle of lean, even my pussy hole was exposed a little. “Tia, geez. Can't a girl keep any secrets?”

“Don't hide such beauty from me, Becky. Let me see it all.” She released my cheeks and leaned over me, kissing my back and working her way down, peppering me with kisses and she went. Soon she was on the small of my back, then the top of my crack. She spread my cheeks again, and now I felt her hot breath on my exposed anus! Sure enough, seconds later the tip of her tongue was tracing the edge of the crinkled flesh of my starfish. I held my breath and waited as she licked the outside, then the firm, wet tip was probing directly on center, wiggling and inserting itself into my anus just barely and as far as my clenched muscles would allow.

I laughed. “Are you sure you want to do that? I'm clean, but you never know.” I was very glad I had showered before coming to the library!

“Of course,” she muttered. “I stay on the outside and just tease, do you like?”

“It's a little weird, but I dig it with you. Feels good,” I replied.

“I can mix it up. Do you prefer here?” she asked as her tongue ran down my perineum until it found my vaginal opening. She licked it and stuck her tongue in just a little, which felt awesome. I reflexively put some more arch in my back, trying to angle my pussy up to her hungry mouth. But she abandoned that effort shortly. “You taste great, honey,” she said as she returned to my butthole.

I looked back at Tia, and she was leaned over, but still able to get low to my butt since I was taller. She looked up at me and winked. These were strange sensations to me. I'd had my butthole licked before, but it was always part of a wider effort at cunnilingus, and the tongue never stayed on the anus. This was the first time I truly had my butt eaten out. I liked it, but it was a little weird. As soon as Tia inserted a finger in my pussy again though, I got it. Damn, that's good. The sensations when combined were amazing!

“Yeah, you like it now, don't you?” she asked.

“Uh huh, don't stop,” I moaned as the finger probed deep, while Tia still licked my butt. I even reached back and pulled the cheek apart opposite the one her other hand still held.

“I like your scent down here. People are different. You are really turning me on.”

That was a weird compliment, but I ate it up. “Thanks.”

My emotions were all over the place. She was so fun and adorable, and different! Taboo! I thrilled in the sensations. Was I feeling alpha still or not, and what did that mean or did it matter? I was bent over submissively, but on the other hand, she was servicing me, licking my butthole.

Tia was paying more attention to my pussy now. Somehow another finger was stroking my clit while her middle finger probed the hole. She was angling it downward toward my G-spot with good pressure, and it was beginning to take a toll. I had a triple threat of pleasure: a tongue on my anus, a finger in the pussy, and rubbing on the clit. Somehow, even in this position, I was getting close to an orgasm.

I was leaned over even more, my face almost on the table as I arched my back and gave her full access to my pussy. She explored, her hand pulling my cheek adjusting lower, skillfully retracting my lips to show my opening, then a finger plunged in again. Fucking awesome.

I was worried she might try two fingers, which I never allowed because the wider girth might stretch my virgin pussy too much, but at this point I was thinking the hell with it, everything she does feels so awesome. It turns out there was a bigger threat anyway.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)