More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by remysloane remysloane

What's next?

Adam shaves my pussy

POV: Becky

Adam lived in a swanky part of town in a modern apartment complex.

Conveniently located to a good night life scene to make the logistics easy to bed lots of women.

The thought didn't bother me. Adam never hid what he was. And for some reason, I had stolen his undivided attention much longer than most women, and much longer than I probably deserved, all with no payoff of sex guaranteed.

I was impressed when he met me in the parking lot after seeing me pull in. Of course I could have walked to his door, but this was nice. He looked great in jeans and a nice button down shirt. "Hey!" I said as he came in for the hug.

"Hey Rebecca, happy birthday," he said. He smelled great. Adam held my hand and walked me to his apartment, which was on the fourth and top floor. This was a modern building. I noticed the extra security features and the strong doors. When I entered, good music was playing, the place was immaculate, and something smelled great. Adam was older than me, but just 28. He really had his shit together.

POV: Adam

Becky showed up in jeans that hugged her hips just right and a top that showed just a little bit of cleavage, and a lot more cleavage when she barely leaned, which he noticed she did often. She seemed very attuned to where his gaze was and how to best keep him looking. He had a modest two-bedroom bachelor pad, but every square foot was designed for his lifestyle to make women feel comfortable shedding their clothes. It was clean, smelled good, and looked like the owner was a professional.

Adam primed Rebecca with two drinks to let her relax while they stood in his modern kitchen. He had a dessert in the oven, but by the time it came out, they were ready to go. Dessert would have to wait. She put her drink down as her host held her and kissed her. Their tongues quickly found each other, and his hands caressed first her back, then her butt. "Bedroom?" the tall half-Indian asked with curled up lips as she kissed.

He led her to his queen bed that was made with nice sheets. A towel was spread on it over a pillow in the middle. She looked at him inquisitively, and he said, "It's part of the gold package. The shave. Get naked and get comfortable."

She laughed, but Adam had done his prep work well and she was relaxed and horny. Becky shed her clothes with zero inhibitions. Minutes later, he had her legs spread and bent back, and the hum of his clippers broke the silence. She giggled. "I can't believe I am doing this."

"Have you shaved before?"

"Never more than a little on the sides. I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be. I love your bush. It screams virgin, which I love on you. But I think you'll really like the fresh look. I'm going to shave it all off, okay?"

"Okay."

It took a while. Rebecca had a thick bush, and he wanted to do a good job. He chuckled as she occasionally caught her breath.

"The vibrations from that thing... they're having an effect on me," she said.

He laughed. "I know, girl. Your pussy is wet already. It will be more sensitive shaved, too." Adam finished the job, then blew on her.

"Woah, yeah I can feel that good," she said. "I want to see."

"Not done yet," he said. Adam then got a hot, wet cloth and warmed the area and softened the stubble. Then he meticulously used a razer with shaving cream and made her skin smooth. This step included cleaning hair around her anus, which gave them both a good laugh. He then got another wet cloth and cleaned her off before admiring the final product. Adam got a small hand mirror and held it up for her.

"You have a gorgeous pussy," he said.

"It looks so small," she said.

He laughed. "Small inside, too. Tight pussy. Such a waste not to use it. You're such a virgin tease."

She smiled. "I know I am. I love it. But, you don't think I look a little pre-pubescent?"

"Not with those big tits hanging down, that's for sure." She scoffed and smiled. She knew Adam loved her body exactly as it was, and that is why she was so comfortable in her own skin at his place. "You are all woman with that body. A total virgin fuck machine," he joked.

"I'm glad you think I'm sexy. Thanks for inviting me here, Adam. It's been a great birthday."

"My pleasure. Now, we're just getting started. Let me show you the real benefit to having a shaved pussy."

He adored her gasp as he finally put his tongue on the sensitive flesh of her freshly shaved pussy.

POV: Becky

My first orgasm came quickly. The ambiance in his place was perfect for his seduction. His adoring attention shaving my pussy was great foreplay. And his oral skills were second-to-none. And everything just seemed easier with a shaved pussy. I felt every touch just a little better, and I responded quicker.

A shave to modernize my look:

By the time I had my second orgasm, I knew that I'd probably be shaving my pussy on the regular.

Adam dragged this out over the next hour. I offered to reciprocate, but Adam made it clear it was all about me this night. My first vaginal penetration of the night came when he inserted a finger to help get me to my third orgasm. This one he slow-played, taking his time to make me come. The finger flowed in and out, and he moved it in me with pressure against alternating sides of my channel, causing a painless, subtle stretch into my natural tightness that might have annoyed me on any other night. Then he pressed up into my G-spot, which began a slow massage of that area. The focus and pressure was intense, and I giggled as I remembered that I was getting the gold package which included squirting.

He finally let me come using his skilled tongue-flick against my clit, but the finger stayed in me with hard pressure against the roof of my pussy, combined with counterpressure on my belly with his other hand. I felt urge to push, just as I had read on my phone in the crash course I'd given myself on the way over for squirting. I was worried, because it did feel like pee. But I pushed anyway, and the sensations amplified my orgasm, and I might have felt a gush, but no squirting. Still, it was an amazing orgasm. And it was my third of the night with no end in sight.

"That was good," I said as he came up to kiss me. Adam was still dressed, and I watched as the gorgeous man finally got naked, his cock semi-hard and very enticing.

"We're just getting started. I need to get you used to that feeling with the G-spot more, then we'll see what we can do for the fireworks."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)