More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by remysloane remysloane

What's next?

Penetration

As her tongue explored my mouth, her hips began to thrust, not just a grinding motion. If she could get hard, we'd already be fucking. The taboo thought thrilled me. Her cock wasn't bouncing around now, rather it was more centered. I felt her press it against my slit, and instead of stopping her, I arched my back to push down to connect us. “Tia, you're making me nervous. Getting close to my jay-jay down there,” I teased. “I don't allow... you know.”

“What?”

“You know.”

“Tell me.”

“Intercourse.”

Tia chuckled at the word, then cooed, “Change the rules, Becky. Take what you want. What are you waiting for? Guide me in. Let's fuck, baby.”

Her request gave me chills, because I knew that I wanted it now more than ever. “I don't know,” I waffled. We kissed again, but softer now. She knew she couldn't rush the seduction. Our genitals rubbed, with no penetration, and it was amazing. I reached down between our legs and clasped her soft penis between my thumb and first finger. The gentle squeeze out more precome to dampen my finger, a sign of the trans-woman's remaining fertility. I spread my legs wider and bent back my knees, angling my pussy upward to better align us. “I shouldn't, but you're not hard, so... I guess, here,” I said, steering her lower, down my slit until the tiny head was at my opening. “Just a tease, okay.” What the hell did I mean by that? My lips parted to her pressure, and I was so wet and open now from the fingering, the flaccid head actually squeezed in me, just a little. I think she actually breached the opening to my canal a little after being enveloped by my labia. The tiny unit didn't test me at all.

“Mmmm, I found the wet spot, that's what I was looking for,” she moaned,

“Yes,” I breathed. I was letting my guard down, because I knew she couldn't achieve an erection. My virginity was safe. When she gets hard, I will deny her. It will be the ultimate tease.

“I feel your heat, your desire for me,” she moaned, our kisses shorter as we moaned and talked.

Tia pushed, but my tight pussy easily fended off her thrust, the soft penis unable to slide inside. Her hips pressed against me, the penis bunched up until the head slipped out. She backed up, just a fraction of an inch to allow me to position the head again. I squeeze the slim shaft this time, which hardened the tip a bit. I put my other hand on her ass cheek, that perfect combination of male strength and feminine curves. I slapped it playfully. “Push,” I commanded. Tia grinned and brought her hips into mine, but again she could not penetrate. It didn't even hurt, because she couldn't begin to it in me when soft. “Pity,” I teased.

“You're pretty brave when I'm too soft to fuck you,” she said.

“I know,” I chuckled sheepishly. But my tease was working better than I knew, and I continued the dangerous game. Not to mention more and more I wanted it to work.

“Becky...” she moaned. “Don't stop. You're so horny. You want me inside you.”

You read my mind. I felt the little head slip out with a squishy sound when her next push couldn't breach. Part of me wished she could. Would this be such a bad first experience? I released my two-finger grip on her semi-erect prick and ran my hands along her back. If she could just get it in, maybe she would harden inside me. But you shouldn't have sex, Becky! “I'm still a virgin, Tia,” I said again, because I knew she loved it. “I'm nervous, but excited too. You do this to me. You are an amazing woman, Tia.”

“Becky,” she breathed, “I am here for you. I'm offering to take your innocence. I will send you to your marital bed an experienced woman, as you should be. You want me to fuck you, don't you? Tell me to fuck you, Becky. I need to hear the words before I take you.”

I enjoyed consenting, knowing we would not be able to consummate it anyway. The words that would be my undoing came so easily now. Tia had me. “Mmm, I want you to fuck me, Tia. I want you inside me. I shouldn't be saying this. I shouldn't do this, Tia, but I want you so fucking bad. Please fuck me, Tia.”

Her weight was full on me, but she was small, I was strong, and it felt good. I still loved her small, firm breasts pressed against my large, hanging ones. I liked her hot breath in my ear or on my face. Tia kissed me again, staring intently into my eyes. “You're mine now, Becky,” she breathed. “I have a surprise for you.” She grinned, and I felt the head of her cock press against my perineum, just below the pursed end of my tiny slit. I sensed the strength in the shaft as it poked me. Holy shit, she's hard! She was ready and fully operational and equipped to do the job. Our genuine emotional connection had unlocked Tia's full potential and brought back her erection.

I'm not certain, but I think I angled my hips downward very slightly without thinking, betraying my real desires. Her cock slid up and into place, and the tip cleaved my lips and immediately began to slide inside, my wetness and heat guiding her way. Whoah. The head had filled in more, larger and formidable now, and my skin stretched tight around it as it pushed inside, filling my opening. A gentle, firm push took it into my sheath, a couple inches of her shaft following it inside. Becky, stop her!!! “Uhh!” I gasped in surprise as I stretched and started to feel pain as my flesh resisted the expansion. A brief pause as her cock pushed against a resisting hole and her eyes bored into mine. Forward, and I felt myself open up, finally, stretching for her. It hurt, but not bad and I barely noticed. Another inch passed into me, and I grunted as the fullness spread deeper. Her thrust was already deeper than any man had gone in me, a violation of my moral code and my chastity. Even as my virgin pussy was impaled with cock, doing the one act I swore to not do until my wedding bed, I did not ask her to stop, and my legs stayed spread wide for her in surrender.

“Yesssss,” Tia cooed.

A final inch slid into my hungry pussy, and the stretchy sensation spread deeper all along my sheath until her hips nudged gently against mine. In. All the way. She was in! I had just lost my virginity.

Ouch. Tia was a grower:

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)