More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by remysloane remysloane

Which of these incredibly bad decisions do you choose for me?

Put the condom on so I can tease him with just the tip

I grinned and reached out and clasped his cock. "Put the condom on, Spike. I want to see it. Because I trust you now, I can still grind on you a little and tease you if you're up for that. Then I'll let you come in my mouth again. Can you handle a tease like that?" That seemed like a good compromise since I could not permit any penetration into the vagina.

He answered by ripping open the box, then an individually wrapped condom. He lay on his back and put the tip on the head and attempted to roll it down. It wasn't going. "I think... inside out? Flip it," I suggested. When he did, the condom went down to the base of his penis. But it sure looked tight on him. Spike filled out a Magnum condom nicely.

Seeing the condom-clad penis has some unexpected effects on me. The last one I had seen was John months ago, and we had tried and failed to have full-blown intercourse. The numerous dicks since had been bare, because I just did a blow job and didn't mind taking the load. Matt didn't know it, but already he was weakening my resolve, the condom making me think about sex, since that was what it was designed for, not just a tease. It reduced the biggest risk of all to me, pregnancy, and taking away a big chunk of my anxiety left me more free to consider making some bad life decisions.

I grinned as I stood, taking off my skirt and my top. I decided to leave the bra on for now. It looked like Matt aka Spike might object, but when I climbed on the bed, he quickly forgot and instead pulled a large pillow under his head to prop himself up. I decided to go for a reverse cowgirl tease to start off. I turned away from him and straddled his legs, grinning over my shoulder as I scootched back to his penis. "No penetration," I teased as I put my wet pussy lips directly on the sensitive underside of his cock and hopefully made him think of nothing else except wishing he could penetrate me! I heard him gasp, and I skillfully moved my hips front to back, letting my pussy slide harmlessly over the sensitive underside of his cock. The heat was intense, and even with the dulling effect of the condom's latex barrier, Spike was getting a glimpse of something amazing. Me too, actually.

I reached back to spread my cheeks, improving his view of my anus and lewdly opening my pussy for his inspection, the labia and hole visible even through my hairy bush. I did a twerking motion next, shaking my ass and showing off my athleticism before realizing that wasn't the best way to keep a constant grind on his cock.

I slid off Matt and turned, then reached back to unclasp my bra. My big udders spilled out, saggy but glorious and very large. I lifted them as I straddled him again, facing forward. "Not perfect, as you can see, but all yours tonight."

I think they might have been the first pair of breasts he'd felt in his adult life. Judging by the look on his face as I fed him a nipple and he cupped the other breast gently, I was hitting a home run here. God I loved this enthusiasm and appreciation. I felt like a complete goddess! Since I never fooled around in high school or college, I missed out on exploring my sexuality with men that were also inexperienced. At my ripe age of 23, all the men were used to sex. The look on Spike's face now was priceless.

As he suckled my breast, I aligned my pussy over his cock and rubbed against it some more. I leaned down, and we began to kiss as my breasts dangled on him. I slid my pussy front to back along his cock, rapidly building a deep need inside us both. After a while it was clear I was loving the tease too. His cock felt amazing sliding along my lips, and my clit was lighting up. His big gut made this position more of a challenge than before. Instead of his large cock flat against his belly, his was propped up. His gut lifted the cock at a 45 degree angle, the first few inches protruding up. A few times I carelessly slid forward just past the head, and when I pushed back, his cock paused, pressing against my perineum very close to my wet slit before I lifted my hips slightly to pass above. He was so large, I had to really lift my hips, because even on my tall frame, my knees barely touched when I straddled him. I had several close calls like this where he almost speared my virgin hole.

Cam-girl Pepper Minthe continues to model my sci-fi alter-ego for this story path:

The fire in me burned. I wanted so bad to take his cock inside me and put out the flames. I should have realized I was in trouble when he put the condom on. It had now almost sealed the deal. If any of the more experienced and attractive men I'd fooled around with over the past months had bothered to offer to condom-up when they asked to fuck me, I'd probably have lost my cherry already. If I caved now, it would be a gigantic compromise of my moral code at the most unexpected time with the most unexpected lover. I didn't realize that the decision had already been made. I began to rationalize it as Spike and I kissed.

There's a latex barrier, so there will be no skin-on-skin contact when he is inside me.

It's just like a dildo, and Becky, you've considered that many times. You should have tried it months ago. This is the perfect chance.

He won't directly contact my most sacred place.

When he comes, his seed will not defile me. I will remain pure.

It's not fair. I am a modern woman and should not be a to archaic tradition and gender roles. I deserve a chance to try this, to know what sex feels like.

The man I am probably in love with anyway, John, would probably think this was cool and be turned on.

I broke off the kiss, and Matt's eyes went to my breasts as I postured up. I slid up, then down his cock. Up, down, then up a little too far to slide off his cock onto his belly, then pushed back, and this time it caught, the head poking me just below the pursed end of my crease. I wiggled my butt, and the cock seated itself at my entrance, and the head parted my wet lips. A slight settling of my weight into my hips, and the tip dilated my swollen entrance. My pussy was already beginning to stretch!

Holy shit. Becky, stop!!

But I didn't stop. I don't know what came over me, but I pushed down, eager to impale myself. The large cock immediately started to penetrate.

Tension... Tightness blocked it... Trying to spread around it... Pain...

Ouch, fuck that hurts.

It wouldn't go in. The tip entered me, but I don't think I even spread my opening all the way around the head. But it was enough to really start to burn and wake me up to the fact that I was still an un-popped virgin.

"Ramya?"

Spike knew something was different. I squinched up my nose and pushed, and the pain increased with no further depth achieved. Even the dildo I had used to masturbate earlier in the evening had slipped further in. I lifted up, letting what little of his monster I had conquered pop out, then rested my pussy on his belly.

"Fuck, that really hurts," I said.

"That's quite a tease!"

I shrugged my shoulders, feeling my pussy burn in protest still. "I actually tried to stick it in. I was curious."

"Well damn, girl, try again!"

"Nope, it wouldn't go. Sorry, Spike, but this is the only time in life your size is going to work against you."

I leaned down to kiss him again, and my pussy quickly found its desired target; his cock bounced around my crack. His hips undulated beneath me, seeking the wet, inviting entrance, but it wouldn't work from the bottom without a willing accomplice.

"Your nickname of Spike is well-earned. Your big dick is a formidable challenge. Now, if only you had some lube," I breathed.

Spike's eyes lit up, and he reached over to his bedside table as we kissed, flailing his arm around until he pulled out a bottle of lube. "Try again. You can do it," he teased.

It was the same brand of lube I had in my own bedside table. "Damn, Spike, you had to call my bluff." I rolled my eyes and lifted my hips to move behind his cock, sitting on his thighs. I opened the bottle and squeezed out a large dollop of the gel. I used one hand to work it all along his cock, marveling at how big he was. Yet, he wasn't that long due to his gut. It gave me a false sense of confidence, because girth is what matters, and he was packing a monster.

I grinned as I cocked a leg up and brought my messy hand to my crotch, rubbing lube into the area before slipping a finger inside. Then just for fun, I put two in.

Mmm, that's no problem.

I wasn't sure he saw that. His eyes were once again on my breasts. But his eyes went to my pussy when I lifted his cock, already angled up, and rubbed the slick tip against my pussy lips.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)