More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by remysloane remysloane

What's next?

In the CEO's suite

It had been almost 24 hours since my CEO implied my promotion was tied to sexual favors. My initial panic had worn off. First his friend had told him about my oral sex talents, then Ethan has said I could "show my appreciation another way" for the job while glancing at his crotch. It occurred to me that I might get out of this with just a virginity-sparing blow job! I went to my CEO's hotel suite with high confidence.

But what if he insisted on more? Normally I would have no trouble sticking up for myself so no man could take advantage. But deep down, I knew he was in total control. That gave me the freedom to ignore my moral code and indulge in what I really wanted for months now. Penis-in-Vagina penetration. Would I yield my virginity to sleep my way to the top?

POV: Ethan James, CEO

Ethan's tall, sexy Chief Information Officer was as he had seen her at dinner with one big exception: her bra was off. There was no mistaking the lower, more flattened position of the bulk of her breast mass, along with the nipples and even the outline of the large areola visible beneath the fabric. The cleavage shown by the open button on the top was gone now as the breasts drooped lower. She made no attempt to cross her arms and hide them, rather she stared him down with a confident smile like she wasn't being to be here. His hot employee was down to fuck. Ethan sensed the blood rushing to fill his penis again. "Come in. I love the new look," he said with a glance at her nipples.

"Thank you."

Ethan made her a drink, and they discussed the business dinner. "You did good," he said. "My other VPs only challenged you once, and you knew your shit and shut that down. Raj likes you too, since you have that Indian connection. I think he likes you, likes you, if you know what I mean."

"Probably," she said, and shook it off like it was nothing.

He liked that answer and came in close, into her personal space. She didn't flinch. He cupped her cheek and looked into her eyes for a few seconds, and she actually leaned in slightly and closed her eyes, anticipating the kiss. He pressed his lips firm onto hers and did not pull away.

It was intoxicating. She sure as hell knew what she was doing. Her smell was amazing, just a little fragrance on top of her natural scent, just right. Her kiss was sensual and skilled, inviting him to deepen it.

"Don't deny me, Becky. You're mine tonight."

"I figured," she breathed back.

Ethan was in no hurry. He was going to fuck her, that was virtually guaranteed. His target had clearly drawn the conclusion that having sex with him to further her career was an acceptable arrangement. But he really wanted her to enjoy it. Showing her a great time would make it much less likely she'd hold a grudge for him taking advantage. Also, he genuinely was into her and wanted to build up anticipation so it was better for him. Sure, he could bend her over now and plow her pussy and send her away, but that would be much less fun!

So he kissed her, and kissed her well. She gradually relaxed, and he felt the tension in her posture and her mouth dissolve as she melted into him. He brought her close, mashing her breasts into his chest. They fit well together. They were about the same height since she was so tall. Ethan probed her with his tongue now, deepening the kiss. Becky accepted that and explored with her own tongue, moaning softly.

"You're pretty good at that," he said.

"Not bad yourself, she replied.

Ethan moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck. He saw the gooseflesh flare up. "I saw you on the beach. I was far away, but you took your top off."

"Oh my God," she giggled. "Oh, so that's why you texted me."

He laughed. "Maybe that was a little possessive of me. But I didn't want any competition tonight."

"I needed the save, it's okay," she said. "You know... mmm, nice," she moaned as he cupped her breasts through the thin top from behind. "They're not perfect."

"I liked what I saw." He squeezed the breast flesh, and she moaned again. "I liked it a lot. They're real. And I know you worked hard for this body." Ethan remembered when the overweight girl had first come to work for him, and now a ripped sexual created was here in her place.

"I did," she said with a note of pride.

Ethan tugged at her shirt, but it was tucked into the skirt well, so he settled for massaging her breasts through the top for now. "I stared at your ass in that thong."

She chuckled playfully as he talked up her appearance. "It would have been rude not to stare. I was working hard to get your attention."

"It worked. I've been thinking about it since. You were the hottest woman on that beach."

"I don't know about all that, but thanks."

"You're definitely the one I wanted to fuck the most. I got hard watching you."

She shivered at his sudden use of the F-bomb. Real men don't hide their intentions, and she responded well to his desire. He came closer from behind, now pressing his erection up and flat against her butt crack through their clothes. She definitely noticed.

Becky wiggled against him, her cheeks settling his cock into her crack. She clenched and relaxed her strong butt cheeks to get a good feel for him. "You're a big boy," she said with a bit of wonder.

"Yep."

"That might be a challenge for me."

He said nothing in response, letting her work it out in her head that she wanted the challenge.

"I suspected you had a large penis. You can kind of tell in the clothes, and you certainly walk around and act like you have one."

"Big dick energy," he said with a laugh.

"Something like that. I admit I've thought about being with you. You're a handsome and powerful man, and you've been generous to me. I mean, I would like to have done this more on my own terms, but..."

"This is hot, too," he finished for her.

"Yes," she agreed. Then she turned, and this time she initiated the kiss. It was stronger, reflecting her building need. She reached between them and tugged at his zipper. In seconds, the skilled woman had slid her hand into the fly of his boxers and steered out his erection. She laughed. "That's a lot to work with." She gave him two gentle pumps, precome already oozing out onto her fingers after already dampening his underwear.

He could tell just in the way she held his cock that she knew what she was doing. He tugged at her shirt. "I want to see them up close," he said.

She seemed to hesitate, then said, "Okay. Gosh it's bright in here," she added. "Let's come from the top." She undid three more buttons on her shirt, then reached in and pulled her breasts out the top. The hangers were impressive, that's for sure. They flopped down out of the confines of her tight shirt, nipples pointing down and stretch marks showing, but sexy as hell. He grabbed one and pulled it up, leaning down to take the large nipple into his mouth. Her breasts were the only thing she seemed self-conscious about, and his job was to make sure she knew he thought they were perfect to him.

He spent several minutes caressing and suckling on her tits, then she finally said, "Why don't you undress, boss. I'll go down on you. Show you those talents you alluded to."

Ethan grinned and took off his clothes. He looked good, and he could tell she liked what she saw. He had a few extra pounds now, but he had the muscles there too from his commitment to weight lifting. The last few years of stress while building his multi-million dollar company had put some pounds on him and added his first few gray hairs. But he knew his CIO would see all that as part of the sacrifices he made to get to his position of power, a position that turned her on. She approached him again, not at all looking intimidated. She kissed him and pumped his cock, then to his pleasant surprise, she went to her knees right there in the middle of the suite's living room.

Ethan's hands naturally went to her dark hair as she took his cock into her mouth. Her fellatio started off very slow. Each bob of her head had a major impact, though. She was working magic with her suction and her tongue against his sensitive shaft, using some kind of twirling motion with her tongue hitting the best part right behind the head. After thirty seconds, he knew he would fill her mouth with cum too soon if he wasn't careful. Becky had professional-grade skills. He looked down and saw her plump lips wrapped expertly around his cock while her large breasts dangled down. She looked great. Her leg muscles popped while she squatted, clearly comfortable and very experienced in this position.

"Damn, you are good at that," he moaned.

"It's my pleasure," she said as his cock plopped out of her mouth. Her hand was there milking him, not letting him off the hook, keeping him headed towards an inevitable climax. "I like all this," she said, licking around the head, then concealing it with her milking motion upward as the foreskin covered it, then sliding it back down to reveal the shiny, thick head. "Uncircumcised is best I think, and I like that you shave." She grinned, then licked the underside before taking him into her mouth again. Ethan shaved it bare ever since his ex told him it looked bigger that way, not that he needed help in that department.

Her strokes were more deliberate now, in a pattern up and down at a faster pace. She had zeroed in with a goal, and her tongue working with her strong mouth and plump lips were coaxing out his load. Her free hand was gently cupping his balls, and he loved it. Within another minute, Ethan felt the burning sensation of an impending orgasm. He tried to relax and suppress it, but he knew she had him in seconds if he didn't stop her. "Becky, wait," he said pushing her head off his cock gently. She grinned up at him. "You almost had me there."

"I know. You can come in my mouth, I don't mind," she said.

"It's not that, it's... come up here," he said. I don't want to miss the chance to fuck you.

Becky stood, and he kissed her full on the lips. he reached around and grabbed her ass through the skirt, pulling him into her. "Ooh," she said as he pulled her.

"I can't come yet. I want to experience all of you first."

She looked away. She knew what he meant. "I don't know. That's a big deal for me."

"Let's go to the bedroom, baby."

Becky held her ground. "Give me a minute to think." Then she turned and went to the balcony.

My boobs make an impression spilling out the top like this lady:

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)