More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by remysloane remysloane

What's next?

Becky talks me into sucking Tanner's cock

You are reading from Dr. John Whit's POV.

Warning: this chapter has MMF bisexual stuff.

His dick was inches from my face, and I could smell the musky, masculine scent even over the spa water chemicals. Tanner had a big cock too, nowhere near my size, but impressive, powerful and appealing. Before my trip to Miami had changed me forever, the urges I felt did not exist. Now they were undeniable and too strong to fight. I wanted so bad to pull him into my mouth. I was worried how Becky would perceive me, but she wanted me to do it! And she'd soon be married off to a lucky Indian anyway. I had nothing to lose.

Maybe it was Becky's enthusiasm, maybe it was my own curiosity, maybe it was Tanner's doubt. Before I knew it, my lips were wrapped around his cock, and he gently pushed it further into my mouth.

It was awesome.

Everything changed. I suddenly felt I had no inhibitions left. I felt alive, even though it felt so damn wrong! I loved women. I only fucked men to assert my dominance. What was I doing? The same submissive feeling that I had learned to love in Miami washed over me, this time with the love of my life egging me on.

“Yes!” Becky cooed.

But Becky was just getting started with her corruption and manipulation. As Tanner took charge and slid his cock slowly in and out of my mouth, my lips forming a tight seal with my tongue in play to provide the stimulation he needed, that he deserved as a best friend, new desires awoke in me.

I felt a tingling in my butt, in my core, a desire for fullness. Even as the cock probed my mouth, I desired something else. It was the most forbidden and taboo act of all, to open my body to the desires of another man, to become one with the cock in my mouth. I wanted him to fuck me.

Becky was not helping. It was as if she could read my mind. We looked into each others eyes as she reached between my legs and cupped my balls. Then she went lower, her fingertips at my perineum. She had a devilish grin, and I responded, lifting my butt a fraction of an inch as I felt her fingers trying to get lower.

Her middle finger was at my ass now, rubbing the hole. An area on me that had never before been an erogenous zone was now tingling with rich nerve endings, delighting me with pleasure and submissive anticipation. As our eyes connected us with my mouth full of cock, without saying a word, she knew she had me. I knew what she really wanted, and she knew I'd let him fuck me.

My lips smacked as I pulled off his cock. “I can't believe I did that.” It was genuine guilt, but fake remorse.

“I want to watch you two have sex,” Becky said bluntly.

I stared at her while Tanner considered it. “Yeah. I could do that,” Tanner said. “I'm anal-ready.” We'd been in more than a few threesomes before. It wasn't new, and he liked it.

“No,” Becky said, her stern voice getting our attention. A few seconds went by as she waited for us to understand.

“I don't think that's what the lady had in mind,” I said.

Indeed, Becky was shaking her head and biting her lower lip again. “You will prove your love for me.” She looked at Tanner now. “I want you to fuck him.”

Tanner raised an eyebrow, then glanced at me, then laughed. “I'll do it. It's not my usual thing, but it will be fun. No way he'll do it and let a man take him like that, though. Have you even ever taken...”

“No penetration in my bum whatsoever,” I finished with a laugh.

“Good luck getting him to go along. He's all top,” Tanner said.

I wondered if Becky was up on the m/m lingo, but she knew what he meant. “I know, but he wants to try it now, don't you baby?” she asked me, looking at me for a few seconds while I thought. “Tanner, you're going to pop his cherry. And then later...” she started, but let her voice trail off. I knew what she was insinuating, and Tanner didn't need to know.

And then later I'll pop hers.

The look of love on her face was all I needed to push me into bad decision territory. I nodded, agreeing to her terms. “Nobody speaks a word of this after tonight. It stays between us,” I said. Becky nodded.

“I concur. Holy shit,” Tanner said. “Alright, lets go!” Tanner was the kind of guy that walked around with unlimited hormones and zero inhibitions. I wasn't sure if he'd ever fucked a guy in the ass before, but suddenly he was ready to go.

And so it was decided that I would surrender my manhood in this manner. “Let's get out. I need a few minutes to get ready.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)