More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by remysloane remysloane

What's next?

: Put on the brakes and fail to save my chastity

Author's note: This is very much in the "" category. While a fantasy of mine, this has never happened to me in real life, and it shouldn't happen to anyone.

By now I knew this was a very bad idea. But I was so damn horny, I had a hard time finding the willpower to stop.

I should stop him now.

Matt kept the confident grin as he kissed me again, and his hips began very slow thrusting movements as instincts took over. His belly seemed to be blocking my entire vulva, but it was pressed against my clit and stimulating me quite well. His hand couldn't reach down there to find the hole, so actual intercourse just seemed impossible. But each movement brought more of his belly onto me, where his weight held it in place, freeing up his cock underneath as it moved closer and closer to its target. As he inched up my body, I became even more hopelessly pinned.

I should stop this from happening.

Then I felt him down there, and my eyes flew open. This was supposed to be just a tease, and Matt had just called my bluff. I had seconds to act to preserve my sacred, precious virginity. A soft head, large, but I sensed the rock hard shaft behind it. Wet with precome, it pressed against my swollen lips. Matt sensed my heat and wetness just as I sensed his intimidating size and hardness. His face smothered mine with his tongue inside my mouth, so I couldn't object right away. I straightened my legs and clenched them, squeezing his very wide hips to narrow my thigh gap and try to control his forward progress. It didn't work.

Don't let him penetrate, Becky!

The slow rhythm of his thrusts propelled him forward as we kissed, and Matt's erection was right on target. I gasped as the blunt head cleaved my lips and rested with the crown just outside. The tip was pressing into me with a steady forward pressure, already testing me. I felt tension in my vaginal opening as it began to dilate to receive its first penis.

Oh my God.

I was so close to finally getting fucked! I wanted so bad to know what it would feel like. But I could not allow it, not with him. I had no future with this man, and giving in to my urges now would risk my future with the right man later. My head was a mess of indecision.

No.

But it felt so good, having his cock dangerously poised to enter my hole. Nothing prevented him from driving it home now except my own tightness and his girth. He must have felt it too; the wetness and the lips caressing the head, welcoming him, enticing him forward into me. His mouth curled into a smile again as we kissed.

He feels it. He knows his cock is going in. I can't let this happen.

Finally, I got my head to the side and his tongue out. I found words fast, and they were crystal clear. "No. Matt, I can't. Don't push."

I tried to reach down to block his hip or squeeze a hand under his gut to reach my crotch in one final, feeble effort to stop this from happening. There was no way; his weight was too much. I bent my knees back and tried to put my feet on his hip to stop his thrust, but that just spread and opened my legs more and aligned my pussy perfectly for his next thrust.

"Huh?" he said. He seemed confused. He looked into my eyes. I know he heard me. But down below, Matt didn't stop.

Pressure. Matt was going to penetrate! "Matt!” I objected. I tried to wiggle away, and I put my hands on his hips and tried to push, but I was so wet, so ready for him, whether I could admit it or not. His very big penis began to slide inside. The wide head disappeared in the hot hole of my pussy and spread me open.

Ouch.

It hurt already. I felt skin at my opening stretching around the head, trying to open for him as my body was designed. The pressure sensation was enormous.

"Matt, I said no! Stop."

"Shh, come on, baby, don't tease, you want it."

What the hell?

Now I was scared. My muscles in the front of my pussy were engaged now, gripping the head firmly as it tried to push through, losing the battle. The thick shaft behind the head was now beginning to enter me, causing more pain in my resisting tissues. My opening was breached, and now Matt was about to finish the deflowering. I felt my resistance now. Sensing imminent victory and the loss of his own virginity that had been embarrassing and plaguing him for a long time, Matt was not to be denied. He put his massive weight into his next push, his momentum carrying him forward into an unyielding barrier. I yelped in blinding pain, muffled by his sloppy kiss. "It hurts! Matt's stop! I'm a vir-" I moaned as Matt's mouth pressed against mine, smothering me, hit tongue cutting off the one word that might have earned sympathy.

A second, equally hard push came a second later, causing me enormous pain. Inside, he slipped in another half inch as I stretched. He was breaking me in, but the final, fateful tear was still coming. A shake of my head jostled his tongue from my mouth, and I gasped for hair then let it all out. "Aiiiieee!" I screamed as my pussy was on fire with the pain of its deflowering. Matt grunted in frustration as his dick was blocked by my my virgin pussy's last gasp of resistance, a stubborn hymen, and he had no idea.

I felt him pull out now, surprised to sense that maybe a few inches were in me already. I even heard the lewd sticky sound as he broke the seal. But my respite was short lived. He was pulling out not because of my objection, but to make a stronger push into my body. Matt put his hand on my mouth to silence me as he grunted and pushed again... hard. "Let it happen, baby, you want this." I screamed bloody from the pain as he tried to his enormous cock into my virgin pussy, but with Matt's hand on my face, I was wheezing for breath, and it came out as a muffled whisper. I'd never been so scared in my entire life. The pain of a and my deflowering at the same time.

Now the full weight of the enormous man was behind his push into my weakened maidenhead. This time, he blew right through the seal and sank another inch into me. The thick tissues guarding my opening ruptured as he pushed through. My body tore and yielded with a fiery pain.

"There you go, take this cock," he said.

He backed out again, and this time he had no trouble entering me. I was incredibly tight, virginal tightness and panicked muscles resisting him, but I was conquered now. He slid in all the way no problem. The burning sensation spread deeper, his cock opening new territory as inch after inch slid inside my hungry pussy. It was a cruel and thrust, unstoppable with his weight behind it. I exhaled loudly as his impaling thickness bottomed out inside me. Incredible Fullness. Oh my God. I gasped and whimpered weakly with my remaining breath. His entire, massive manhood rested inside my blown-out pussy. Full penetration. Matt had just taken my virginity.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)