More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by remysloane remysloane

Where do I send this text?

Jamal: my first time fulfills my black guy fantasy

This is a quick sex scene I wrote in one day in response to a masturbation session in real life. I was thinking about Jamal's character and wanted a quick revisit.

The relaxing effects of and masturbation left me to bad judgement. Mix in some depression and I had a recipe for disaster.

I'd just sucked his dick for the second time the other day. There would be expectations for a normal progression of sexual activity, which is why I rarely went out with a specific guy after I'd already sucked his cock once or twice. Jamal would expect to get laid, especially if I invited him over to my place. I sent the text anyway.

Me: Are you free? I can send an uber. I don't feel like going out but want some company. Had a few drinks.

I might as well have texted "Booty call! Come fuck me!" Needless to say, he accepted the invite on short notice. So within an hour, the bad boy from the very wrong side of town with no car was knocking on my door. He was in sweat pants and a T-shirt, admittedly dressed to the cliche. His really big dick hung loose in boxers this time, the outline obvious.

That's what I want.

"I'm a little drunk," I confessed as I answered the door in a T-shirt and pajama shorts. I wasn't wearing a bra, so my big tits hung a lot from the weight loss, the opposite of youthful and perky even though I was very fit and in my early 20s. They swayed under the shirt with every step, swollen nipples showing sometimes, but not always since they pointed almost toward the floor. It was totally ghetto of me to greet him like this, but my head wasn't in a great space, and he sure didn't mind.

I made Jamal a drink, a formality that he quickly finished so we could get down to business. In short order we were making out in my living room. Jamal was in a very different socioeconomic class from me, but he made me incredibly horny, probably for that reason. I adored his massive cock, wider slightly even than Dr. White, and even though I'd never allow it inside me, it sure was fun to play with and just look at.

When he grabbed my boob under the shirt, I smiled and said, "Do you... want to see my big, saggy tits?"

"Sure, baby."

Despite having already banked two blow jobs with Jamal, he had never seen me nude. There was just something about this guy that I wanted no future with that I found hard to resist, so I had always played it safe. I took the shirt off, feeling totally uninhibited with the and being with someone I felt no pressure to impress. He took in the view for a few seconds, then we made out some more. My pendulous breasts pressed low into his chest as we kissed, and I absolutely loved feeling that enormous cock begin to swell, even slightly spreading my legs to push my crotch down and rub it.

"Jamal, get naked and I'll suck your dick on my bed," I breathed. He quickly complied.

God, he looked good lying in my bed. All those tattoos that might turn me off on a prospective mate had the opposite effect on a guy I was using for pleasure. Although about six inches shorter than me, he was fit and in shape and quite handsome. His penis was so large and powerful, it just oozed his sex appeal. I lowered my pajama shorts. Only my thong underwear remained. I'd added it at the last minute so I could reveal as much flesh as possible and still say safe.

"This will stay on. I'm a good girl," I grinned as I came on the bed and straddled him, his semi-hard cock rubbing my dampening crotch.

"No you ain't," he teased back.

I just shrugged my shoulders with a grin. That cock rubbing against me lit a spark in me. I wanted to fuck him so bad. I think it's time to admit something that I've mostly only implied before:

I really, really wanted to fuck a black guy!

It was a fantasy I'd had for so long, and with John bailing on me, Jamal was the absolute best specimen with which to indulge this fantasy. The bad boy vibe. That giant cock, a cock that terrified me as a virgin, only served to fan the flames of my desire.

It was so unfair. I just wanted to try it once before I got married, if I even ever got married. It wouldn't make me a slut, would it? I'd still be more pure than most Indian brides probably. Men weren't judged this harshly for premarital sex in our culture, and to a certain extent, their mates even wanted an experienced man. But as soon as I lost my virginity, the reality was, I'd be worth less in the eyes of a potential groom, especially to his family. And if any of them got a visual of this big black cock riding in my slutty pussy, it would be worse than if I slept with ten white guys. So unfair. I'd be ruined.

I wanted to give Indian culture a giant middle finger. I was a CIO now after all, an empowered, successful executive in her twenties in America. It was silly to even be a virgin still. I should be able to fuck a black guy if I wanted to and remain desirable.

This was a dangerous thought path. I needed to get Jamal off fast before I made any bad decisions. I slid down his legs to get to work. I tossed my hair to one side and knelt next to him and began the blow job. But I was drunk now, still barely 8PM in the evening. So when I went down on him, I wasn't on top of my game, and the made me dizzy. I begged off for a break and lay next to him on the bed. I welcomed him between my legs to kiss while I recovered. I was sticking to my virginity-preserving rule to keep my panties on, so I was safe.

But Jamal was already naked between my legs, his enormous cock poking around my crotch and teasing me very well. My pussy looked great, by the way. Shaved with just a trimmed patch above the bare lips. I kind of wanted to show it off. The kissing, his weight on me, the large cock poking around my sensitive crotch, it was all so wonderful. I thought about John and how he'd be so jealous, if he even cared anymore, knowing a dick even bigger than his black one was rubbing against my crotch through my panties. I thought about Raj and how he prefers an experienced woman. If only he saw what was being offered to me now. I'd be quite the boss lady if my pussy owned this mammoth-sized cock. These were childish, immature thoughts of an overconfident woman too horny for her own good.

I groaned in frustration as he pressed against my damp panties, that erection I wanted so bad to be inside me blocked by my own stupid rules and societal expectations. I swear I could smell my own arousal, blending perfectly with his musky masculine odor. I'm sure Jamal was used to women that put out easily. He had no idea that I was a virgin, so he assumed I'd let him do whatever he wanted. I was drunk and presumed to be promiscuous, as all women in his circle probably were. With my legs shamelessly spread, he reached down between them as we kissed and hooked the thin fabric, pulling it to the side to reveal my wet crease. I was so wet, the fresh air tickled my lips and left no doubt that I was exposed. I shuddered, feeling suddenly very . My shaved pussy surely also led him to believe I was sexually active and down to fuck now.

"What are you doing?" I moaned into his mouth. But I reflexively spread my legs even more, ensuring the fabric that he had moved stayed out of the way and bunched up against my thigh. He was pressed against me now, and he felt huge! The tip was wet, and he rubbed his precome on my lips, evidence of how much he desired me, and I loved it.

My head was cloudy. I was feeling impulsive and indecisive. He adjusted his unit, and my tiny petals parted for the massive head. He felt the heat and wetness, assumed I was a willing partner, and grunted his approval and pushed.

"Jamal? I don't know..."

The head began to fill into my opening. I had a weird sensation of my skin distended lower, the massive head pushing everything down toward my perineum as it tried to squeeze in. "Let's fuck, baby," he said.

The buzz helped stave off a panic as the blunt tip began to work its way inside. I groaned into Jamal's mouth as it started to burn. He was pushing hard! "Mmph, Jamal, it hurts." He was clumsy, or maybe I was squirming, and his cock pushed slightly lower, not quite perfectly aligned. It hurt as he attacked the tissues at bottom of my pussy without entering me deeper.

I shouldn't do this. Don't let him fuck me!

"Wait... Okay, just... Higher," I whispered. So indecisive.

A slight jiggle of the penis from the horny teenager and he was back on target. Stretchy sensations now as the tip probed into my vagina and began to dilate the opening. I was able to really feel his size as he threatened to penetrate. This was getting real. "God you're big," I said.

"Your pussy is tight, baby. Have you been with a black guy?"

I nodded. "Yeah. It's been a while, though," I lied with a nervous chuckle. For some reason this empowered boss lady CIO didn't want to admit to her 19 year-old boy toy that she was still a virgin. "Ow! Damn," I added my body began to stretch for him. My inner voice screamed for me to stop before it was too late.

Becky, stop him. Are you seriously doing this?

I was already struggling. The burning sensations escalated as the crown of the thick cockhead tried to its way in. I had never taken a penis, even a smaller one, further than this into my pussy. Once the head of a penis this large was fully inside my channel, I would surely tear or stretch a lot to accept him, and my pussy would never be the same. I finally came to my senses. "Jamal, wait... Ow! Wait, stop a sec." I heard the slick popping sound as he pulled out. A few seconds went by, and that burning completely went away, reassuring me that I had not just lost my virginity in a moment of weakness and feeling sorry for myself.

"I thought we were just going to do oral. I don't have sex without a condom anyway." He just kept kissing me, so I added. "I drank too much, but I'll be good to suck your dick again in a minute."

That's when my phone's text notification chirped, which was super annoying as I'd left the volume all the way up. But maybe to get my mind off that giant cock I shouldn't have anywhere near my virgin pussy, I looked over at my phone. I startled when I saw the name. Raj! My bedside table was within arms reach, so I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. "Sorry this might be important. I need a sec anyway to clear my head for you." I read the text:

Raj: I backed out of the deal. You and I both know it's not in either of our interests. Your CEO thinks different, so keep telling him the truth. No hard feelings.

My heart raced. This was business information that had relevance to our personal lives. I knew where he was headed next. He was so smart. Even though I'd never mentioned it to him, he knew I was conflicted to pursue a personal relationship with him due my job.

Raj: No conflict if we get to know each other personally now. Please come to visit my place in the Bahamas next weekend.

Holy shit.

"Just a sec, Jamal." I replied immediately. I had been uncertain of whether I'd accept Raj's advances if he insisted on this weird idea to come to the Bahamas, even not considering the conflict of interest. But now I felt sure about it. I really wanted to see him again. I had to get out of this funk.

Me: I'll come. Thank you for being persistent."

Jamal was reaching at my hips, tugging my panties down. Absentmindedly, I lifted my butt off the bed and let him pull my last barrier of defense away from my crotch. I closed my legs slightly so he could peel them down my legs. Then I spread wide for him again.

"Who is it, baby?" Jamal asked.

I looked at him and decided on the truth. "It might be my future husband. I'm half Indian, so my parents are trying to arrange my marriage." I laughed. It was so silly, texting a man while Jamal was trying to fuck me now. "Is it okay?"

"Sure." He shrugged his shoulders and grinned. "I'm the one here now."

I grinned back and arched a brow. Then I tuned out Jamal as I heard my phone chime again.

Raj: That is awesome. Did you have sex yet?

Me: Um, no, still no ring on my finger.

Me: But I'm on a date now and can take care of that for you :)

I cringed after sending the text. I wasn't sure if Raj was like John in this regard where I could tease and make him jealous. Plus I was being submissive and violating some kind of feminist code, implying he could influence my sex choices.

Raj: You should do it. I don't typically audition virgins.

Me: LOL I need to go. Just let me know the next steps!

Instead of making me smart enough to refuse Jamal and the reckless, short-term pleasure that came with him. seeing Raj's interest in me just turned me on more and increased my confidence.

When I looked down, Jamal was still kneeling between my legs. I was surprised to see him rolling a condom down his erection. I didn't hear him open the package it since I was distracted while texting. He must have had one nearby in his sweats. A few long seconds went by as he finished rolling it down. It had full coverage, and damn, it must have been the biggest size condom ever made to fit him! I saw the texture on it and knew it was "ribbed for my pleasure."

I scoffed. "What are you going to do with that?"

He smiled. "Safety is important to you, Rebecca, I respect that."

I was shocked and impressed that he came prepared. Of all the dates I'd been on where I'd given oral sex and the man requested intercourse, none had offered up using protection. And this guy from the ghetto was being responsible. Just like that, two of the big things that were really holding me back from letting him fuck me, the risk of pregnancy and STDs, were just taken off the table. And an Indian billionaire that might actually want to marry me had just turned my whole world view upside down and told me to get laid. Plus if my some amazing twist of fate it actually did work out with Raj, this would be my last chance to fuck a black guy and live my ultimate fantasy.

This time, Jamal waited for consent. I looked into his eyes, back to the condom-clad enormous cock, then back to his hungry eyes several times as he waited.

Now I really wanted to fuck him! But it was still a huge deal, and I'd hung on to my V-card through so many temptations, the habit was hard to break.

But he voice in my head that kept me out of trouble over the past year betrayed me now.

Do it, Becky. You're ready. Don't miss this chance, you deserve it.

I scoffed again as the cocky teenager waited. I rolled my eyes, shook my head no, then reached down to clasp his cock. He was fully hard and huge, the sheer mass of his dark erection angling it slightly downward toward my pussy already. The condom was lubricated, slippery in my hands. I wanted so bad to try. I wanted to feel him inside me.

And Jamal knew he had me. "Go ahead, baby. Stick it in your pussy."

"I don't know," I waffled. "Huge credit to you for bringing protection and being prepared. But I wasn't going to do this tonight." I rolled my eyes.

"Is that too much dick for you, girl? Don't be scared."

It was a brilliant neg that worked perfectly on me. I had truly underestimated this young man from the hood.

I scoffed. I still held his cock, but I propped myself up on my left elbow to get closer to his face. "Oh I can take you, Jamal." I grinned, despite having no clue if I could actually take him. Then I took on a serious look. "Listen. My Indian culture is unforgiving of certain things. Nobody can ever find out we had sex. Swear it will be our secret."

Now he knew he had me. "I swear," he said.

I leaned up just a little more, and he leaned down and met me for a kiss that I held for a few seconds. His breath with , and his other musky scents filled my senses. I still had a grip on his cock with my free hand, and I steered the intimidating unit to my pussy and placed the head against my lips. "I haven't had one this big since college, Jamal. Go slow, please, and I should be fine."

"Sure, baby."

I lay back and put my head on the pillow. My tits jostled from the impact, and his cock moved slightly. I steered him back to my lips. I used my feet on the mattress to pull my hips slightly toward him as I guided the head until the tip was seated in my opening. I spread my legs wider and let go of his cock as Jamal took over. I tried to calm the butterflies in my stomach. I'm really doing this!

Only his first push failed. I tensed as I anticipated the pain of a deflowering. He gradually increased the pressure, but the head wouldn't pass. With it not burning as much, I realized the problem. My pussy muscles were clenched up and fighting him, tightening my pussy even more. "Relax, baby, don't fight it," Jamal said, sensing the same problem

The pressure lessened with his natural thrusting rhythm before his second attempt. When I felt him push again, I nodded to him and took a deep breath and exhaled as I relaxed all the muscles down there and in my abs and legs, ready to just trust the process. Ready to mate with him, to give myself fully. I was as passive as possible, ready to receive him. His massive cock began to slide inside.

I'd only ever used a single finger in my pussy before, nothing bigger. The only guy I'd ever greenlighted for more than "just the tip" was when I let John try to fuck me a long time ago, and it wouldn't go in. I certainly wasn't expecting Jamal's big dick to go in, especially not without a drawn-out fight.

I was wrong.

I gasped in surprise as the massive head popped fully into my canal with his gentle push. The progress necessitated a sacrifice from me, and that burning, stretching sensation quickly turned into tearing as the first inch of shaft behind that head disappeared into my pussy. My cherry had just popped, I knew it, and there was no looking back. My legs and abs tensed as my body reflexively tried to repel the intruder even as my core sucked him in, my hungry pussy controlling my desires. Another inch disappeared into my pussy, then another. Holy shit. My face crinkled up in pain and surprise, but I held form, determined to be the boss lady I aspired to be, not letting a little pain hold me back.

The intensity of the fullness surprised me. It wasn't just the pain, it was the overwhelming aspect of two souls merging, of him taking up so much space inside me. Inch after inch slid inside me, and as tight as I was, I could not stop him. The barrier had been breached with ease, and ultimately, Jamal would fit. My body was ready for this.

"Uhhh!" I finally squealed as Jamal slowly pulled back, his conquering first thrust complete. "Oh God..."

He slid back almost all the way out, then pushed in again, and the torn tissues at my opening flared up in pain as his second thrust bored into me, unimpeded by my popped cherry.

"Uhh!" I squealed again as Jamal slid home deep into me again, terribly deep, my pussy clinging tightly. I was getting fucked!

In and out, it had all happened so fast, but Jamal's pacing was slow, respectful. Pain grew as he rubbed against my stretched canal, even as the fullness tingled in me, promising pleasure if I could just power through.

"Jamal, it really hurts," I objected. "You're too big."

"It won't hurt long, baby, then I promise it will feel good," Jamal said.

He didn't even know I was a virgin. His dick was so big that any woman would hurt the first time with him. That was somewhat reassuring.

"Arggh... Oof... Uh... Uh... Uh!" I moaned as next five thrusts kicked off my virgin fuck. It hurt so fucking much! My short nails clung to his back and dug into his flesh. His balls flattened against my up-turned butt cheeks at the end of each devastating pump. I was so surprised. Part of my willingness to try this was because I honestly didn't think he would be able to get it in. Yet here we were.

"Damn, that's good pussy, baby. You can take it all."

"I know," I said with a laugh as I felt another sharp pain that felt deep enough to be near my navel as things continued to adjust deep inside my body to the traumatic deflowering. I would be ruined! This man was a giant inside me. There would be consequences. Not just that I'd fail a virginity test; If I stretched enough to let Jamal fit, my pussy would be ruined for other men, more important men that I might have a future with, men with smaller cocks. I could not believe I had let this happen! I had been so arrogant and too horny to control my lust.

Jamal lowered his torso on me, my breasts pushed to the side as out chests pressed together, merging heartbeats. We kissed, and it was pretty good. Jamal didn't fuck like anything I was expecting from watching porn. His thrusts were measured and slow, careful. A few minutes went by. I wrapped my long legs around him and held him close and accepted my fate as my first time entered its second act. Sharp pain turned to a dull ache that would remain with us, but pleasure began to seep through.

"Does it feel good now, baby?" he breathed while we kissed.

"Yeah, I'm still getting used to you. It hurts so good," I chuckled.

"You're tight, baby, that pussy feels incredible."

I voiced my concern, figuring it had to be fun for him to hear. "Jamal, no man will ever fill me up like this. It's so big, I can barely deal. Oof... God, you're fucking huge!"

Finally, after another minute of slow pumps and kissing, Jamal began to exploit his conquest and fuck me harder. But now, I was ready. My bed began to creak, and I noticed the new sound of his hips slapping into me. As he lifted his chest slightly, my breasts began to jostle. I used the space to lift my hips in time with his movements, putting my feet on the bed again for leverage. I focused hard on the pleasure, experimenting with the angles using what little mobility I had from the bottom. His ample girth enabled his penis to stimulate my clit better than an average-sized male as he stroked me. I tried to grip him with my pussy muscles, which felt way different than kegeling against a finger. I couldn't feel the muscle moving since I weas stuffed to the max. But it had the effect of protecting me slightly from the lingering pain from the stretching. I was just about to reach down and touch my clit when pleasurable waves suddenly peaked and surprised me. My first orgasm from penetration hit me fast and hard, turning me into a very happy, quivering mess.

I cried out in joy and let my lover know how awesome he was. Moments later, Jamal exploded in my virgin cunt.

I may have had tons of worry and regret while getting fucked, but it sure ended well. That orgasm was the best one I'd ever had!

He lay on me after his orgasm, chest to chest, slippery now with my sweat. As our heartbeats slowed, I felt him begin to soften. "Jamal, that was absolutely amazing. Can you pull out, carefully to avoid any spillage?"

Jamal did as requested, kneeling, and I sat up to inspect and ensure my safety. The condom had held with no leakage!

Evidence of my deflowering was undeniable. My virgin blood stained the sheets beneath my bum and smudged on my belly and thighs. Even the condom, tinted already and covering his dark complexion, had evidence showing on it still.

"Yeah, I definitely had to stretch for you," I joked. "Felt like my first time."

"It's okay," he said, presumably none the wiser that I had been a virgin. If he suspected, he never called me out on it.

I arranged for Jamal's uber shortly thereafter. He didn't ask to stay over, and as my pussy began to throb with soreness, I knew I'd be unable to deliver a second round for him that night.

I felt good. I was confident. For now, I felt little regret. This was surprising. I had made a horrible life decision. It would take me a while to sort this out in my head.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)