More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 30 by remysloane remysloane

What do I demand of my adoring men?

Ask them to have sex while I watch and maybe participate

It was time to throw them a curve ball. “I have a request. I want to watch you guys have sex. It would definitely turn me on. Can you do that for me?”

There were a few awkward seconds of silence, then Tanner said, “Okay, sure. I could go for that.” He looked over at Tanner. “I'm anal-ready.”

“I mean, sure, if you want. It would be fun with Becky watching,” John said. “It's been a while, hasn't it?”

“No,” I said. My assertive voice got their immediate attention. The idea came to me out of nowhere, and I suddenly knew I absolutely had to get my way. I kissed John and and nibbled his lower lip and said, “You must prove your love first, then I'm yours forever.” Pause. “I want him to fuck you.”

I waited. A few seconds of genuine surprise. Then Tanner said, “I'll do it. It's not my usual thing, but at least I've done it. No way he'll do it and let a man take him like that, though. Have you even ever taken...”

“No penetration in my bum whatsoever,” John finished with a laugh.

“Oh, but he wants to try,” I teased.

John was staring into my eyes. “God help me. Yes. Let's get out. I need a few minutes to get ready.”

We all got out of the hot tub and toweled off. “We could do it outside,” Tanner said. “That way we're doing something new.” He bent over the tub and stuck his butt out. “Except it will be you,” he added, turning and gripping John's muscular ass assertively.

“Nice. How about on the deck? The view is great this time of day,” John said.

The hot tub was in a lower level on John's large back deck, so when we went to the top deck, we had a great view of his expansive yard which was really a meadow. A forest began at the rear edge of his property, and off to the side, the sun was about to set. Both men went inside to use the restroom, after John chastised Tanner for being about to pee of the deck. I stayed on the deck topless. Tanner returned first, embracing me from behind. Cold hands cupped my breasts. At least he washed his hands then. I spread my legs slightly and pushed my butt back to feel out his crotch. “Happy to see me again?”

“Yes You look gorgeous bent over like this, Becky,” he said. I was on my elbows on the deck rail. “I think it's incredibly sexy that you are so tall and strong.”

“Thanks.” His flattery, especially the unexpected praise of my height by the shorter man, really helped. I leaned my head back, and he kissed my neck. I moaned.

“I can't decide which I'd like more: having those long legs wrapped around me or having you bent over like this with that perfect ass for me to enjoy.”

“Oh my,” I said. “You can't go wrong with either of those with me,” I said, hopefully not sounding like a silly, virginal impostor.

“You're not making a mistake, you know.” For a second I thought he meant allowing him to fool around with me. But then he added, “I've known him for years. There's something different about him around you. Whatever you guys have is real. You make a great couple.”

“Thanks. I agree,” I said. I loved hearing any validation of my relationship with John. But the comment also made more me at ease with Tanner, weirdly making me okay with him touching me as long as he agreed that I was John's girl.

Then he put a hand to my front, pressed against my pubic mound. “Can I touch you here?” he asked.

Where to draw the line? I was okay with him touching me, but this was getting serious. Whatever. This was hot. “Sure. Stay outside the suit for now.” For now? Becky, he's a guy; don't lead him on. “Ohhh. Mmm,” I moaned as his fingers pressed against my clit through the thin fabric. I pushed back harder against his erection and imagined his cock sliding into me. It was a very happy thought.

Then instead of feeling the underside of his cock aligned against my crack, I felt the head poking me underneath my cheeks. My bikini bottom still served its protective function. “I'd love to peel of that suit and enter you,” he whispered in my ear. “You can get me warmed up before I break in your man.”

I heard the door slide open. John was back, and I suspected that he took longer than he needed, allowing Tanner to put the moves on me. “Rain check. You're going to enter someone else first,” I said.

“I don't mind,” Tanner replied. He took a step back and gestured for John to take my place.

“I had one condom left. We're lucky,” John said. I turned, and John greeted me with a kiss. He handed me what looked like a bottle of lube. “I don't know about this,” he said. “It annoys me that this has to matter, but you guys have to always keep this between us. Nobody else can ever know I tried this.”

“Sure, whatever.” I twirled my finger in the air to signal him to turn and present his bum to us. “You're definitely getting fucked in the ass. Don't try to get out of it.”

He looked at Tanner now. “Seriously, if you bring this up at my bachelor party, I will destroy you.”

He said bachelor party...

“Fair enough,” Tanner replied, now with a hand on his shoulder to guide him in position.

John looked a little uncomfortable, but definitely excited, as he put his hands on the rail and bent over for us. “I'm a total virgin at this, so...”

“I'm going to finger you first,” I said. Tanner was already opening the condom as I knelt before my love's butt. Feeling bold and playful, I spread his cheeks and started by pressing my tongue along the outside of his anus, right where the starfish began. John shaved bare, including around his butthole. I adored every part of his perfect body, even the nether regions. I'd certainly licked his anus before. I found it quite erotic and not a turn off at all. But it was always just a quick peck or inadvertent slip while exploring the balls. I traced the edge of it with the tip of my tongue, then probed the center, firmly but not trying to squeeze in. The taste was neutral; I knew he'd be clean for me. John moaned and I hope loved it. I clasped his cock while I did it to help with that.

I squirted the gel on my fingers and put the pad of my finger against him to coat the area in lube. It took some effort to get it in. He moaned and squirmed. It was a noticeably tighter feel than when I'd fingered Tanner when I blew him a while back. “Whoah, that's some tight booty! This is going to be fun,” I teased, and both men chuckled. The mighty John, who had fucked countless men and women in the ass, had somehow managed to never let anything go the wrong way in his butt before.

His anus relaxed quickly, and I flowed my finger in and out. He'd coached people on the process so many times, I expected the virgin to be able to follow his own advice. I worked up to two fingers, which went in no problem once he learned to relax for one. When I pulled them out, his ass gaped for a second. Fascinating. He was ready. “You want three, or...”

“I'm ready,” John said.

Tanner had already put the condom on. I smiled and added more lube to my fingers and worked it onto his cock. “Ready?” I asked. Tanner had softened to a semi. He nodded and stroked his cock, trying to get it all the way up.

“Put it in,” Tanner replied.

This was one of the hottest moments of my life as I guided Tanner's white cock between the strong black butt cheeks of the man I loved. “I can't believe I'm doing this,” John said as the slimy head touched his hole. But he was all grins with great posture bent over the rail, ready to receive his first cock in the ass.

“Me either,” I laughed.

It took a few tries to take John's virginity. Tanner's semi pressed against John's anus, but it bent and wouldn't go in the tight hole. “Look at me if it helps,” I said to Tanner. “Think about whatever you want and fuck my man.” I thought my tits or something might get him hard to get him started. The failed entry happened a few more times, and both men laughed. There was no pressure, and as a group we gelled perfectly.

“Let me do it,” Tanner said and gripped his cock to guide it.

I put my hands on the globes of John's strong cheeks and spread them apart. I met his gaze as he looked back at me. I winked at him and arched my eyebrows. Tanner was squeezing the base of his cock, forcing the first few inches to harden. This time, after a second of resistance, John yielded. Tanner's cock popped in, then a quick nudge pushed it in almost all the way.

“Uggh! Whoah,” John said. “Wow, it's... oof... in there good.” He was grinning, but I could tell it stung. I saw the exertion on his face. It was a struggle.

Tanner gripped my man's hips and owned him, pushing the last inch inside. John turned his gaze forward and closed his eyes. I knew this was a huge step for the masculine man, and I loved him so much for taking it. I was blown away. “Great job, future husband!” I said.

“Wow, that feels good,” Tanner said and delivered the first few thrusts very slowly. “Really good. Nice squeeze, man.” Tanner had gone from top to suddenly loving it. By the fifth thrust, his cock was completely hard, and he had now tuned me out to focus on John. He setup a slow tempo, stroking most of his unit in and out. “You good?” Tanner asked.

“Yeah. Hurts so good. I definitely have a new appreciation for you.”

I took in Tanner's entire form now. He had a cute butt and overall a good body. It was so hot to see the shorter man dominate the most alpha male I knew. John's cock started the act rock hard but was now starting to fade. Over the next ten strokes, each time Tanner pulled his cock back, it seemed to suck some of the strength out of John's enormous cock, shrinking it until he had no erection at all. The limp nub rested on top of his scrotum, only the head visible without any length or flaccid hang at all. Even the head itself was shrunken, like an average-sized penis. I had never seen John's package so small and insignificant, even when flaccid after I made him come. I asked the question.

“It's normal. Well, for the guys I usually do this to. I like it okay,” John said.

I looked at Tanner, who nodded. “He's submitting himself completely to me, and his potency is transferred to me until I'm satisfied.”

John laughed. “Whatever.”

I wondered at the mutual respect these men had during a sex act that was anything but equal. It was hot as hell. I loved watching Tanner take my man aggressively. He gripped his hips, the taut muscles on his chest and arms flexed as he dominated the superior man. John was tolerating it, and I had to admit to a lot of respect for a man that would allow himself to be this . Even bent over and receiving, he seemed like such a man to me for taking what he wanted despite any stigma that came with it. Both men were turning me on tremendously. I don't think I could have watched John have sex with another woman. I would have been so jealous. But this was pure gold.

“Thanks for doing this,” I told Tanner. “I am incredibly turned on. And a little bit jealous of John.” My fingers were still sticky with lube, and I stuck my hand down the front of my bikini and began a slow rubbing of my clit while I watched. John was adapting and looking at me and smiling occasionally, but I could tell he was lost in the moment and thinking more of the act he was in. I grinned and came in closer. I got a close-up view of the action. The contrast made it even hotter, with the white cock flowing out of the submissive black ass. I'd be lying if I acted like the mixing of races wasn't relevant. My fingers dialed in as I watched, teasing out my clit.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)