More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 32 by remysloane remysloane

What's next?

I dominate and fuck Tess

That bitch is mine now.

Tess was now my submissive. I stood shakily and eyed my beautiful prey with a hunger that gave me renewed strength. I saw that Tess had a bottle of Gatorade on the table away from the mat. I went and got it and took a long, slow gulp. I knew exactly what to do. I came back and stood over her, tall, strong, ready. She eyed me warily. “I'm going to sit on your face, Tess,” I proclaimed as I squatted on the loser's head. She didn't look happy about it. I settled my weight and hovered my pussy crack right in front of her lips. I didn't want to smother her, but I would put more weight on her if she didn't comply.

“Gross,” she mumbled.

I ignored her. “Make me come, Tess. I won't fuck you until you make me come, and you're not leaving here without getting fucked.”

And so Tess began to eat my pussy. At first it was easily the worst head I'd gotten. She was sloppy, her lips and tongue everywhere except on my clit. I got frustrated and shoved my pussy onto her mouth, until I realized that didn't make things better. I leaned back a bit, supporting my weight on my own hands by her knees and pushed my pelvis forward. She could see better now, and her tongue found my slit and parted the lips finally. Then her tongue wiggled at the bottom of my slit, pushing, squeezing inside, tasting my wetness.

I pulled my crotch back to make her tongue slip out. “Not in the hole, Tess. Nothing in my virgin hole. That's sacred space. You didn't earn it.” She scoffed, just enough to test boundaries with me as the dominant. I knew how ridiculous I sounded, but I was horny as hell, and this was working. I moved forward a tad and said, “Eat my ass, Tess. Lick it good, it's okay, I showered for you.” I thought I heard her gag as her tong probed the center of my starfish and felt, well, quite good actually. “Stop complaining.”

I giggled, then focused, putting my pussy back on her lips. “Now find the clit. Stay there. It's not hard, girl.” I thought she was going for the hole again for a second again, but then she found the clit. Holy shit, did she ever find it! The aggressive move might not work for me always, but with this much foreplay, the move was gold. She sucked my whole clitoral hood area into her mouth forcefully, while her tongue flickered fast across the exposed nub inside her mouth. I thought I even felt a tooth scrape me, and it didn't make me want to kill her. It made me come! “Whoah. Yeah, there you go girl, that's it, that's it, yes, yes!” I wasn't noisy when I came typically. I made an exception for Tess. “Oh God, good girl, good girl, make me come!” I ground my face into her now without mercy as the orgasm washed over me, and it was amazing.

“Fuck yeah, Tess, well done,” I said as I got off her and went to the dildo at the corner of the mat. Tess didn't even look at me as I took a few minutes to figure out the straps and get it on right. I felt a rush as I stroked the cock and felt it's thickness, securely in the harness. I felt so empowered. Powerful. Dominant. Despite just enduring one of the most grueling athletic events of my life, I was full of energy. “Sit up,” I commanded, and she obeyed. Her face was wet with sweat and my pussy secretions. “Here, we're in no rush.” I gave her the Gatorade.

“Thanks,” she said as she took a long drink, eyeing the long cock between my legs warily. “Looks good on you.”

“I know.” As soon as she set the bottle down, I grabbed where her pony tail attached to the top of her head and yanked her hard. She yelped in pain and complied, crawling toward the center of the mat. “Suck it,” I commanded as I turned her head towards large synthetic cock dangling between my legs as I stood over her. I used my other hand to press the dildo against her lips. Tess resisted for just a second, then opened her mouth. I crammed the dildo in as far as it would go, rough enough but not too bad. She gagged, and I backed up up a fraction of an inch so as to not tire her out.

“There you go, take it, bitch,” I commanded as she wrapped her whore lips around the shaft. I pushed it slowly in and out, every few thrusts going deeper than she wanted and almost making her puke. Her eyes watered, and I wasn't sure if it was from humiliation or the gag reflex. Either way, I loved it. I almost felt a moment of compassion, then I reminded myself that she'd be taking my virginity without mercy now had I lost, after offering up nothing of equity in return in the bet. She had lied. She was already a slut. A slut for the man that I loved, and even if I didn't deserve him and could not marry him, I hated that Tess had enjoyed him already. “On your hands and knees,” I demanded as I pulled the dildo out of her mouth. “I will take you like a dog.”

“Like this?” Tess said as she got in doggie style on the mat. “Did I mention it's not my first time?” she mocked.

I slapped her ass as I hard as I could, leaving a hand print. Fuck, it hurt my hand as much as her ass probably, but I was rewarded with a squeal from her, and she shut up after that. “No, put your face in the mat. Reach back and spread your slutty cheeks for me,” I said. I was pleasantly surprised when she obeyed. Damn, she looks good. “You've got a great ass, Tess. That's the only nice thing I have to say about you.” I had the lube, and I started with two fingers.

Tess' pussy was on full display in this position, already gaping slightly with gleaming, wet labia. Those labia were very large, and once I parted them with my fingers, they peeled back into a wide open target for me. I thrust two fingers into her, finding her very warm, soaking wet, and loose. “God, that's a big pussy,” I said. “You're horny as fuck.”

“Well I thought I was going to win,” she countered.

“Me too,” I said, breaking character for a laugh. “Good for me, because I would have honored the bet.”

My fingers were twisting and probing, exploring her horny twat. I was thrilling in the moment, so excited to be exploring a woman's body for the first time, especially under these circumstances. And I had to admit, Tess was beautiful and sexy as hell.

I lubed her up well for the phallus. I'd like to think even though she'd have plowed into me and popped my cherry with no remorse, she'd at least have lubed up at first. I wanted to show some respect.

“Uhh!” Tess groaned as the dildo drove home, all the way in. I felt an electric charge, a tingling that spread all over me with excitement as I took charge and dominated such a powerful woman, as if that power was transferring to me. This was awesome. “Uh!” she groaned again as I pulled back and drove in, hard. “Ow! Easy,” she complained as I really pushed hard on the third one, trying to de-stabalize her base.

I slowed my pace and went deep, but not jarring at first. I loved watching the dildo lewdly slide in and out of her pussy. Her big lips caressed the shaft, pulling inside out when I withdrew. I was amazed something so big could fit, even though I knew of course it could, just like it would even fit in mine if it had to. I pulled out all the way, enjoying the sight of that gaping hole a few times.

“Feels good. Fuck me, Ramya,” Tess said.

This made me oddly proud. She wasn't supposed to be enjoying this. Was she? I grabbed her hair and tugged, forcing her head up and back. She went to her hands on the mat, and I began to take her harder. I got off my knees and stood, squatting down behind her and fucking her in doggie still, pulling her hair, feeling stronger in this position. I gave it all I had for half a minute, stroke after stroke finding the back of her horny pussy, tugging her hair the whole time, which seemed to be working for her.

“I'm going to come, fuck me, Rammie. Give it to me!”

Okay, she ignored my please to use my middle name like the rest of society, and I let that go. But I wasn't going to stand for pet nicknames yet. I yanked the dildo out in frustration. Tess groaned too, annoyed that I had just shut down an orgasm. But what was my next move?

Suddenly I knew. I spread her cheeks and went in, first spitting on her exposed asshole like she was a porn star. Then I shoved my tongue into her open pussy hole. So loose. The lube taste was tolerable I guess. I went up to her butthole, the pointed end of my tongue probing, pushing against the center of the tiny starfish. Not sure why I was going this, it didn't seem dominant. She was pleasant in the nether regions, just sweaty with a slightly different scent. Clean how it mattered.

“What are you... okay, whatever,” Tess said. “What is it with you and buttholes?”

When I popped open the lube though, that got her attention. And when a lube finger pressed firmly against her backdoor a few seconds later, she protested. “No way. No fucking way.”

“Bullshit no way,” I countered. “You said you have honor, remember? You put up fake virginity against my real one in a bet. You owe me a virginity. I'm going to fuck you in the ass, Tess.”

I could tell she was thinking about it. “Eww,” she said. Then it was “Ow,” as my middle finger popped open the muscle and opened her backdoor.

“Damn, now that's tight,” I said. I flowed the finger in and out a few times, slowly. She was taking my cock in her ass one way or another, but I was going to show respect. I had limited experience with anal. I'd been fucked in the ass once (Matt) and had played with toys, and a few guys had requested a finger from me during a BJ. I could tell Tess didn't know what she was doing. Her ass wasn't relaxing fast enough to indicate to me she had any training.

“You have to relax, then you can take a cock as easy as a finger. I've been fucked in the ass before, Tess.”

“Why am I not surprised?” she said with a mean tone, another mockery of my fake chastity just because a penis had yet to penetrate my vagina.

“Even Dr. White doesn't know about that, else you'd know, wouldn't you?” I had been fingering her for over a minute, and she didn't object when I slid a second finger in. So far she was clean, but I knew I was taking a risk. Clean anal takes prep, and I know she was winging it. “Can you feel it relaxing for me, opening? Work with me, Tess, you'll like it more.”

“Whatever. This is weird.”

“Well, it's time,” I said and pulled out my fingers. I lubed the black dildo generously, and to her credit, Tess remained in character and in position for her first butt sex. “Spread 'em again for me. You do one, I'll get the other.” Tess was on her forearms now, back arched, looking fantastic. She reached back and spread her right butt cheek, and I got the other with one hand and steered the dildo to her tiny target with the other.

It wasn't easy. I had to really push the dildo hard, and when she finally popped open, I knew it hurt. She groaned, but it was more of a soft “Ooof” noise as she was determined to take it like a pro. She let go of her butt cheek and supported herself with both hands, and I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me as the dildo shot forward into her.

“Yes, Tess!” I coached as inch after inch of the wide phallus slid into her tight butthole. I started fucking her in and out immediately, slowly, testing her depth with about six inches of the dildo. I couldn't get that last inch into her though. I felt where her insides changed direction, and I didn't want to it.

Tess was inching forward without realizing it, running from the dildo. I pulled her back and accosted her, still fucking her ass. “I hate it, it hurts a lot,” Tess said. “Can you finish?”

“Yes, let me break you in a little more. Fair and square, then you're off the hook.” I pulled the dildo all the way out, and Tess gave me zero anal gape. She closed up immediately, with only shiny lube to indicate she'd just been fucked. I added more lube and reinserted. “Better, right?”

“A little. You're such a bitch,” she said.

Did I hear a laugh under her breath? “I know,” I replied, and for some crazy reason rubbed her back, like, almost affectionately! What the hell? I gave her a harder push on the next one to remind her I was boss. She protested and squealed. “Sorry,” I lied.

I fucked Tess only for a few minutes, but I'm sure it seemed like longer. I felt she had endured enough and made good on her bet. Slowly, I withdrew the dildo. This time I got a half second of gaping from the back-door virgin. I giggled. “Nice job, Tess, why don't you go clean the lube off and take a minute. When you get back, stay in character just a little longer for me.”

“Whatever. Ow, my butt hurts,” Tess whined as she got up and headed for the bathroom, not looking back at me.

The next chapter is in progress. Look for Tess and I to kiss and make up.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)