More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 33 by remysloane remysloane

What's next?

Penetration

I lost a few seconds as the words settled in. He said he loves me and wants to spend his life with me. My hips still moved slowly with the music. John was looking at me with a big grin. “Are you okay?”

I didn't realize I was misty-eyed until he wiped a tear. I loved him so much. And now, finally, a vision of the perfect evening came to me, and it was not what I planned. I knew what I could do to give this wonderful man the time of his life. It was John's only remaining fantasy, and I knew I was the only woman capable of giving it to him. I stood fully upright to kiss him against properly, then I put my cheek next to his again. “Reach around,” I commanded him. “Grab his cock. Is he hard for me?”

I felt John's hand on my hip trace its way around my butt and a little lower to where Tanner's erection pointed up. I looked back and saw him clasp his cock. “He's raging hard for you.”

“Good,” I said. “Now I will prove my love for you,” I said. I gripped both of his hands and pulled them to my hips. “Pull the strings.”

John obeyed, my mischievous look giving him a second of pause. My bikini had a tie on each side of my hips. In a smooth motion, John pulled them both loose. I pushed Tanner back with my butt, just to create a little bit of space to put some arch in my back again so my pussy was more open to him. I turned my head, and he met my eyes for a second, and I winked at him. The panties are off. You're up. My game of cat and mouse was over. A couple beats of the music with my twitching hips, and the bikini worked its way loose and fell to the floor, leaving me stark naked. I felt a very noticeable swelling and wetness at my gates with the draft of cool air, my horny pussy eager to yield entrance to its first cock.

I read the look on John's face. Are you sure? I grinned and nodded. My bare ass in all its glory was now presented to Tanner. I'd spent hours of suffering in the gym to make it damn near perfect. Hell, in this flattering light, it absolutely was perfect. Tucked beneath the taut butt cheeks and protected by my powerful thighs was my carefully manicured, exposed pussy, the wet lips gleaming with my desire; virginal, carefully prepared to receive its first guest. Delicate, innocent, and pure, a sacred space I had safeguarded to share only with my future husband, it was now defenseless and offered freely to his undeserving friend. On the same night my future husband declared his love for me and I pledged him my heart forever, his friend would lay claim to my body.

I played a few seconds of cat and mouse to delay the inevitable, scooting my hips forward to playfully dodge the insertion. I scooped up his erection with my hips from below and pressed it back against his belly between my butt cheeks. I wiggled against him to the beat of the music, finding his erection damp from precome and my own wetness that had spread.

But then the song ended, drawing a natural end to the tease and a start to the next act. My body that was moving with the rhythm froze. My legs were bent and spread slightly with lots of thigh gap. I put my fitness to use, my strong legs and hamstring flexibility giving a pop to my butt with a good arch in my back to expose my pussy and present myself to Tanner. Coital alignment with his thick erection was perfect.

Tanner wasted no time enjoying the view. He was already steering cock to target. I felt the soft head poke me just above my clit, seeking a wet hole to slide into. He adjusted quickly, finding the slick crease and parting my lips. A firm push, and the tip was already lodged within me. I looked at John in alarm, but I honestly don't remember ever wanting anything more than what was about to happen, even though I knew I should stop it. Two strong hands were on my hips now. “John!” An urgent whisper. Stop me! Don't let it happen. But he did nothing, and I stared into his eyes and thought about how much I loved him as Tanner's thick cock began to slide inside my wet pussy.

I held my posture, pushing back to join with him even as I wanted to move forward and prevent this evil from happening. “He's pushing,” I whispered to John. I was so excited and nervous, I did the best I could to relax the tension in my vagina to let Tanner in. All the lube and fingering I had done earlier definitely helped. I was surprised as the thick shaft followed the soft head and began to disappear into my tight pussy. No forcing, cramming, or tearing, just a smooth coupling. Slimmer than the enormous black cock I'd failed with before, a firm but gentle push was all that was needed to pass my defenses. A brief pause as the head squeezed through the tightest point, and he did squeeze through! Inch after inch of cock filled me up with an accompanying intense stretching sensation as my tunnel widened to accept him.

“Uhh!” I squealed softly, a whimper of surrender, not protest. My breath was hot on John's face with my mouth hanging open slightly in surprise. “John!” I whispered. “He's in...” Tanner was at least halfway in, long past the point of no return. My eyes closed and my face crinkled up, and my grips on John's shoulders tightened as Tanner pushed the rest of the way in to take me completely. “Oof!” His hips pressed against my flanks, giving a gentle nudge forward as his cock bottomed out in me. My nose pressed into John's as I was driven forward, my wide eyes staring into his, and he knew it was done. His entire cock was in my pussy! I had done it, and it only hurt a little!

Tanner moaned his approval as his cock slowly pulled back, his very first thrust having effortlessly found its mark and taken my virginity. The deed was done so fast, but Tanner was just getting started.

My body was so snug around him, stubborn flesh hold him tightly, pulled inside out with his withdrawal. Then he pushed back in all the way, and now, pain. “Ow,” I said, starting the objections with just a whisper. He was going slowly and respectfully, but it still felt so damn fast. In again, a full stroke to the back of my pussy, and it hurt more this time. My eyes opened now, and I a grin. “First try. All the way.... oof!” I squealed as the third thrust bottomed out. Now it really hurt.

“Yeah!” Tanner said. “I'm fucking your woman, John, and she feels amazing.”

Virgins in porn: I think Vedrana was a lot closer to a virgin than she admitted on this casting couch. Also, amazing breasts, wow!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)