More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by remysloane remysloane

What's next?

Penetration

I went to my knees on the bed next to her and pulled her hand to my open crotch. “Touch me again,” I pleaded.

“Don't mind if I do,” she said with a grin. Becky was definitely into me with a serious attraction and curiosity now. I had established comfort and was almost home. I was very wet for her, and it took no time for her middle finger to part my lips. I pulled her hand, and she took the hint and slipped the finger inside. I moaned and gripped her digit.

Becky grinned. “High mileage,” she laughed. “Not.”

I winked at her. My position made me feel a little more cozy in there, but let's be clear, I could take a fist. My 19-year-old vagina was a seasoned machine capable of amazing things. Fabulous orgasms and very large insertions.

“Do you want a turn? You can kiss me here,” I said. “It's okay if you're not comfortable with that.”

She paused only a second. “No, I'll try. I definitely want to try.”

“Good,” I said, then rather than wait for her to dictate the next position, I flung my leg over her head, facing away from her, and putt my butt on top of her chest right in her face. I settled back until my pussy was lightly pressing on her face. I wanted Becky to be the submissive now, and I just took a lot of her control away. Her body was pinned, and we would definitely exploit that. In a loving, consensual way of course!

“There you go,” I said. “That's nice.” I wasn't super experienced with women, but I noticed a common trend. They all ate pussy well, even beginners. And I'm sure Becky's A+ cock-sucking skills translated somewhat. In addition to the the well-placed twirls of her tongue, Becky's long arms explored, grabbing my ass, caressing my back, and massaging my breasts. She had a wonderful touch. Her tongue plunged into my hole, fearless to accept my juices all over her face and in her mouth.

“I want to eat her pussy,” Omar said, already moving around to Becky's legs. “Is that okay, Becky? I do owe you oral sex anyway.”

Becky laughed. Good. Keep the mood light.

“Sure, I guess,” she said. “Your girl raised the bar pretty high though. She was amazing.”

Awwww. She's sweet. I had to remind myself we were treating Becky as a hostile witness. She was starting to win me over.

“Spread your legs some more, dear,” Omar said as he assumed the position and went to work. I was curious how Becky would perform when her own pussy was being serviced. “Oooh! Uhhh,” I moaned. Becky hit my clit at a great angle with the perfect pressure and timing. I'd just gone from not close to on the verge of orgasm.

Not yet. It's not time. I scooted forward, taking my clit off her talented tongue, then pushed back at a different angle. “Lick my butthole, Becky,” I commanded. And she did! I was clean for her, but I know she was getting something a little different with the scent glands there and the taboo aspect of it. Becky dove right in, alternating from my pussy hole to probing my anal entrance with the tip of her tongue, not quite hard enough to open it up.

I lowered my torso, putting my head almost touching Omar's between her legs. Her tits poofed out in front of my hips, the flesh and blood filling the bottom, hanging mass of her sagging breasts. Her muscular, toned belly was undulating with her desire; she was naturally moving her hips, driving into Omar's face. He grinned at me and came up for a second to give me a sloppy tongue kiss. I scooted forward a little more so I could reach Becky's crotch. She was so tall, that put me out of reach of her tongue. She objected.

“Give me a minute,” I teased. “I want to see you down there again.” I pulled at Becky's knees, encouraging her to splay her legs even wider and bend them at the knees, exposing herself even more to Omar's whims. Then he grabbed her thighs and pushed up gently, exposing the bottom of her pussy better, already aided by the fact her butt was on a pillow. We had a quick half minute of joint cunnilingus on Becky. I managed to lick her clit while Omar nudged the tip of his tongue into the hole. Her little slit was small enough where are tongues rubbed together. He even went after Becky's anus too, but he didn't linger there like Becky did on me. She giggled.

I backed up into Becky's waiting mouth again. “Finger her pussy. Careful, she's super tight,” I said.

I heard a slurping sound as Becky released my clitoral hood which she had just started sucking. She was frozen, waiting. But she didn't resist, and Omar slowly slid his middle finger into her horny coochie.

Almost there. It will be time to fuck her soon.

Fortunately Omar didn't get too aggressive with the fingering or try to jam more fingers into her, which would have killed the mood or scared her off altogether. But I watched as his finger slowly rocked in and out of the virgin's slick tunnel, and she was loving it. Becky was ready. “Make me come, bitch!” I commanded. I went upright, looking over my shoulder to see her staring up at me above my butt cheeks. “Love you, “ I said with with a grin to pretend I was joking. She smiled back.

Her licks had a purpose now as instincts took over, and damn, the bitch was good! I came within a minute of my request. It was payback time for her squeezing my head with those long legs. I grinded my pussy all over her face, leaving her a sticky, dazed mess. Then I relaxed on her body again facing her feet and complimented her technique. “Not bad for your first time,” I joked.

“Thanks.” She had no trouble admitting she'd never been with a woman, but stubbornly refused to admit her pussy had yet to entertain its first cock.

I got off Becky, then turned and faced her and straddled her again, putting my butt on her belly and leaning down to kiss her. “Got enough room back there?” I asked Omar. I wanted Becky's legs to stay spread, giving Omar access to eat her out or whatever else he might want to do.

Becky welcomed my kiss, and I held nothing back. My tongue probed her mouth aggressively, symbolizing what was to come. I cupped her large breasts and squeezed with the occasional nipple pinch, giving her what I knew she wanted from watching her please herself. Her moans escalated, and I knew Omar was about to pull the trigger and make her come again. I reached back and tapped his head. He looked up and saw my spread cheeks in doggie style waiting for him. “Do you want to fuck me?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he muttered, coming to his knees. I arched my eyebrows mischievously at Becky as Omar moved in position on my rear mount. Becky's spread legs in missionary position were accessible also to him and only a few inches lower. Becky ignored or didn't care about that obvious red flag.

I moaned as Omar's cock slid effortlessly in my hole. He'd done it many times, and I had affection for him, but it was still a big disappointment in the size department. But it still felt good even though it didn't come close to filling me up as much as I'd like. It was Becky that made the experience next-level good. She was as much scared as excited as she felt the thrusting too as Omar fucked me. His thighs were against hers when he drove into me, our bodies a tangled mess. She was on her back with spread legs, Omar still between them. I was straggling Becky, in doggy style and kissing her with my butt presented to Omar.

I broke off our kiss and stared into Becky's eyes. “Uhh. Uhh. Uhhh. Uhhh,” I moaned as Omar stroked my pussy.

Becky smiled. “Good?”

“I love it,” I said, but I put my hand against the center of my chest where Omar couldn't see it and extended my pinkie, the universal signal that my lover had a small penis. I should point out that Omar wouldn't give a rat's ass if he knew I'd make that joke at his expense. He was quite confident in his abilities. “It's so much better with you here, it's hard to explain.”

“I get it,” Becky replied. “This is so much fun.” Then she added, “I feel a little exposed here.”

I just kissed her again and ignored her concern. “I know.” You're a big girl.

I didn't want to let Omar fuck me for too long. He came fast, so I was glad we made him come once already. So after only a couple of minutes of penetration, I moved my hips forward, not much, just a few inches and enough to his four inch erection to slip out.

I was out of reach, but there was another willing body ready for him. Take the hint, and don't let me down.

Becky missed the warning signs. I had to scrunch my body up to kiss her, because my hips had moved a few inches up her body to expose her pussy to Omar better. I had one of her hands clasped in mine, holding it above her head. My other arm was under hers, making it hard for her to reach around to Omar. My weight was on her belly, pinning her to the bed. And finally, Omar was pushing her knees to make even more room between her widespread legs so he could fuck her. By the time she felt the small head wiggling at her wet spot to part her lips, it was too late.

I pressed my mouth against Becky's, and my tongue probed into her mouth just as Omar's dick began to slide into her pussy. I looked into the half-Indian's gorgeous, green eyes, and suddenly they flung open wide as her tongue came out of my mouth and her muscles tensed. Then they squinched up, a mixture of surprise and pain. I felt Omar's hips bump into her thighs, nudging me forward too. In a smooth motion, Omar had penetrated all the way into her pussy with his small cock.

Becky was no longer a virgin.

Yeeeeeesssssssssss!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)