More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 34 by remysloane remysloane

What's next?

Chase tries to get it in

“No strings attached if we do this, okay," I said.

He laughed. "I was going to say the same thing. Don't tell anyone I was so easy. I have a reputation to maintain. Let's fuck, baby."

The word sent a shiver through my spine. I laughed, happy to hear his enthusiasm. “I want to. But I don't want to get pregnant,” I said. “See." A drop of fluid oozed out onto my finger. Despite not being hard yet, he was already leaking. “Your pre-cum is white already. You have a loaded gun.” Enjoying pretending to be much more experienced than I was, I brought my thumb to my mouth and made a big show of licking the semen. There was enough to get that taste for sure: the strong taste and scent of sperm, not regular pre-ejaculate.

Chase still supported the back of my knees, and his strong hands pulled my legs further apart. My flower opened for him, the outer labia that normally concealed all but a tiny crack now allowing the treasures inside to show. Swollen and soaked inner labia opened slightly at the bottom from my fingering earlier, prepped and anticipating the entry of his large penis.

And even though I had said we should not have sex, I rubbed his cock against my clit. Another drop of cum oozed out the tip, and it was so fucking hot to watch, so forbidden to yield to my lustful thoughts. I angled it down and jiggled the head to spread the lips apart and settle him against my hole, pushing the drop of potent goo with probably a million live sperm cells into my fertile hole. He was so large, my tiny inner labia barely showed to the side of the head as he pressed against me, where they would remain until I was crazy enough to let him stuff this giant cock into my virgin pussy. I am mixed race Indian, and I looked darker than normal with the bad lighting and the fact that I'd covertly given my pussy some sun from the private balcony in Cancun. “It looks good against my darker complexion,” I said. He didn't comment, his focus entirely on insertion. While my mind wasn't yet made up, his cock was poised to enter me, and he wouldn't be denied. He pressed forward, but the spongy head couldn't budge my opening as the floppy penis bent. “Nervous doing it in public?” I teased. “Step up and get it done, stud.”

“I know. We should be showering by now.”

"Don't you want me?" I teased.

"Fuck yeah I do." He moved a hand up to my breasts and massaged one through my dress. He smiled and added, "I've wanted to see these for a long time. Let's pull one out."

"I'm flattered, but I think I've given you enough to work with here," I said. I wasn't about to pull out my hangers in cubicle-land. And while I was thrilling in the possibility of being discovered, shedding more clothes recklessly increased risk. I rubbed the cockhead up and down my vulva, enjoying the hungry pulsing in my hand and the desire in Chase's eyes. My wetness spread around the head, and I settled him against my opening again. Lust was taking over rational thought as I guided him with my grip behind the head. I felt the shaft slide under his extra foreskin between my fingers. This time the tip finally entered me a little. I was so open and wet, and he pushed harder before his penis bent from the pressure. But the crown of the thick head remained outside the small hole. I grinned as the handsome stud tried several more times to insert his semi-hard penis. I was oddly proud of my tightness even though it was a frustrating barrier to our mutual pleasure. This was my competitive advantage over other women after all.

He looked around nervously. "Don't you have an office?"

I shook my head. "This is hotter. But I don't think it's going to happen,” I said. “I'm tight, so you're going to need to be fully hard to penetrate me with this size." He didn't reply to that, and I felt him push again, my body thwarting the attempt. "I'll suck your dick if you want. I'm really good at it. I guarantee I'll get you hard, and I'll take your load that way if you want."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)