More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by remysloane remysloane

What's next?

DeShawn fucks me

“Get on your hands and knees, Tess. I want to fuck you in doggie style position.”

The lewd command, his first of the night, caught me by surprise and tapped into something primal, and I began to obey, turning for him on the bed as he got off me to give me space. But I didn't want to have sex with him anymore! Did I? And the doggie suggestion didn't help. I fantasized about this position before with my athletic figure. I knew it would suit me well, but maybe not for my first time. I wanted to stare into his loving eyes as he became the first man to enter me and make me a woman, not have him take me like an animal.

And yet here I was, now on my hands and knees for him. Strong hands gripped my hips. “Arch your back for me, baby. I want that sexy ass nice and perky.”

I wanted to stop this. Well, most of me did. I admit I was waffling. But I didn't know what to say. I knew it wasn't cool to lead him on right until he was about to get the pussy, then put on the brakes. I couldn't tell him I just wasn't that into him all of a sudden, or that he wasn't worth giving up my innocence. His dick was poking my thigh again, and I arched my back as ordered. He was rubbing the head up and down my large lips, parting them and nudging my clit at the top. It felt so damn good, and I was so wet for him. He might have been small in cock, but he was so powerful and masculine everywhere else. The strong hands on my hips made it clear what my purpose was here. Serve him. Submit.

Then he slid it slowly up my crack one final time, parting my lips until it came to rest at my entrance. His hand was guiding it into me, my engorged, wet inner lips making it very easy for him to find the mark. My oversized lips caressed the side of the small head as he sat poised to enter me.

He was ready to penetrate. My consent was implied. No! I had to try one more time to stop this. As he began the push, I turned and put a hand his hip and pulled my hips forward an inch to alleviate the pressure building at my hole. “Hold on, stop please, DeShawn.”

“What's up?” he said, pulling his cock back from my lips with a wet, squishy sound. A smile. Respect. No clue of the battle waging in my mind. A battle he was now losing.

“Don't you think we should use a condom?” I asked, looking over my shoulder at him. “I don't feel comfortable without one.” Technically a good reason not to have sex, but not the real reason.

There was that million-dollar smile again. “Yeah, sure, if you want,” He said while looked around. “Actually I don't have one one me, do you?”

“No, sorry,” I said. Impulsive virgin here. I don't carry them around. And you probably already used up your stash.

“Well...” I started, but DeShawn pulled my hips back again, putting me back in position on my hands and knees. Then a strong hand was pressing down on my upper back.

“Ass up, girl,” he commanded.

I yielded and went to my forearms, opening myself up back there even more. Careless. No condom, no sex though, he knows it. But his cock was at my clit again, and he steered it up and on target.

“We'll be careful, Tess. I'll pull out.”

And then it happened. I froze with the unfamiliar sensations of a large object being into my body. He eased himself inside my wet hole in a smooth, deliberate thrust. I didn't feel any tearing or pain, just a slight discomfort and immense pressure sensation as he opened me right up. He was respectful and slow, but it still happened so damn fast. His hips pressed against my upturned butt cheeks, and I knew I had taken him all. “Ugggh,” I moaned softly with a surprised look on my face. The stimulation was new and quite good. A slight, stretched out feeling along the walls of my pussy and a feeling of euphoria of holding a man inside me for the first time. I gripped him reflexively with unused muscles, holding his tiny penis in a tight embrace even as he pulled back.

“DeShawn, wai... Uhhh” His cock filled me up again. He pulled back, then in again. “I don't know... Uggh,” I moaned as a fourth pump rocked me. DeShawn was fucking my virgin pussy. Damn, that feels really good. “DeShawn, we can't,” I protested, reaching back. But I didn't really want him to stop. I was thrilling in the moment, knowing I was finally, finally getting fucked and putting this finely-tuned body I took such good care of to use.

DeShawn grabbed my hand and pulled it away. “I got you, baby, come here,” he said. Suddenly, he grabbed a fist full of my hair, jerking my head back with a firm tug. I came up to my hands.

“Uhh! Uhh! Uggh!” DeShawn stroked me harder, a loud slap of his hips as they crashed into mine. If I had any breasts to speak of, they'd be flopping all over from the shockwave. I reached under now, not sure why. To stop him? Who knows. Now his tiny cock was fully inside me, and he was doing more of a grinding motion. The only thing I could reach was his balls. I cupped them in my hand, giving them a gentle squeeze, causing him to freeze. I had his attention now.

“Damn, that's good... Arggh... Damn!” he shouted.

A few seconds went by, then I realized with horror what must be happening. I felt the churning action and tension in my hand as his balls did their thing, emptying their potent contents into my body. My cupping of his balls had the opposite effect I intended, bringing him to orgasm quickly. “DeShawn, don't come in me!” I objected.

“Too late,” he replied. “Let me finish, sorry.” He finally let go of my hair, and I stupidly stayed in place while his orgasm died down. I had gone to my elbows, so the large load DeShawn had just deposited was flowing deeper into me past the four or five inches that his penis could reach. I couldn't feel it inside me, but I knew it was there, and the lewd, taboo aspect of it thrilled me. He slapped my ass, and I felt his cock plop out. “I've never done that before. I don't know what happened. I'm always in control and last a long time. Your pussy is just super tight and amazing in there.”

I rolled over and glared at my lover. I felt a tingling in my spent pussy, a combination of stretched out flesh and arousal. I sensed my opening was still dilated, as least as much as his thin cock would do. I brought a finger to it, and wiped the semen already oozing out. “Uggh, really?” I protested and wiped it on his bed. I felt a strong urge to suck the finger, to taste his essence and potency. I resisted. I was supposed to be annoyed.

But DeShawn was just smiling and laughing. I stared at him for a minute to get my bearings and ponder the surprise that I really had just lost my virginity. He waited patiently, basking in his conquest. I looked down at his cock. No blood. I wondered if he was big enough to pop my cherry, or maybe I didn't need to pop. I knew not all women bled their first time. He looked even smaller now, the blood from his erection fading fast. He was uncircumcised, the first such penis I'd seen. That extra skin really helped him slide inside me and take my virginity probably. He was shaved completely bare like me. It worked against him and made his unit look even smaller though, and boyish. Then I chastised myself for thinking that when I also worried I looked too young when men saw me shaved.

It occurred to me I had no idea what to expect to happen next. I needed to clean up, and I didn't feel like staying. DeShawn had served his purpose. My virginity was extinguished. I had no desire to cuddle. I got up and put on my clothes.

“You don't have to go,” he said.

“I need to clean up. This was just a hookup, right?”

“Um, yeah, I guess,” he said. “Come here,” he said as I finished and headed toward the door. I went in for the hug and eventual kiss on the lips, but my heart wasn't into it. I showed myself out and didn't care if he heard me immediately open the door next to his, which was my room.

I spent a while on the toilet, beating myself up for allowing him to come in me. I wasn't fertile based on my calculations, but it was still a risk of pregnancy, not to mention exposing myself to whatever STDs that guy might have. Only another drop or two of his spunk dripped out. I assumed since other women were draining him each night, that made sense. I went to my bed, relaxed, and started to get really horny again thinking about it. DeShawn had failed to bring me to orgasm, and I was paying for it. I slipped a finger in gently, finding myself just barely a little sore. I felt tight still, not at all looser. I tried a second finger. I'd never taken two before, but with a firm push, it slipped in, coated by my own lubrication and the sticky remains of DeShawn's seed. Sloppy seconds. This time I did lick the finger.

I always created nicknames for people. I had since I was in grade school. DeShawn might have only gotten in for half a minute, and it was barely there, but he crossed the goal line and scored. He planted his seed and secured Tess Jansen bragging rights. It counted. He was “The Trailblazer.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)