More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Secret-Smutlab Secret-Smutlab

Now, what kind of guy are you?

Andrew, a Perverted Lifeguard

Andrew, a 21 year old lifeguard, could not believe his eyes. He had just stopped in to grab a coffee before work, and now the power to bend the world to his will sat at his fingertips. After months of working a shitty lifeguarding job at a local water park to scrap together some cash for his next year of schooling, standing in the hot sun and watching hot MILFs and Sorority Girls splash around in tight bikinis while the gorgeous female guards wouldn't give him the time of day, Andrew would be rewarded for his patience. For once, Andrew could not wait to get into work. Taking his pencil in hand, Andrew starts making rules.

"New Rule: Female lifeguards are to be given a new uniform, a tighter one piece that is made of a sheer material, and becomes almost transparent when wet."

"New Rule: Lifeguards Named Andrew, who have blonde hair and glasses, are now considered to be Super Managers, and must be obeyed no matter the request."

"New Rule: Super Managers may structure their day as they see fit, and will experience a 5x pay increase."

"Old Rule: No one finds lewd or bizarre behavior weird in water parks, finding it a completely normal if not expected part of the water park experience."

"Old Rule: It is completely normal for Water Park patrons to be fucked by employees, and it is considered to be the civic duty of patrons to help keep guards focused by relieving them of any sexual build up that may hinder them."

Andrew felt that would be a good starting place. He thought of all of his coworkers in their new lewd uniforms. Ray, the redheaded short stack "ray of sunshine", who's thick ass and pillowy thighs had driven Andrew crazy during long days on the job. Dawn, the blonde bimbo who seemed more interested in getting a tan than doing her job, but had the body to make up for her incompetence. And lastly, Jessica, the raven haired manager who's imposing demeanor and brutal leadership style had filled Andrew with dread, but also fantasies of her slender body dominating him on the locker room floor.

He certainly had his plate full, but first he had to decide whether to head into work early or stick around the Coffee shop a bit longer, seeing what he can get away with.

Where does Andrew go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)